About the Workshop
Empire Medical is pleased to have you have here in Fort Lauderdale/Miami, Florida. The Fort Lauderdale/Miami Sculptra Aesthetic Injection Training Team welcomes both novice and advanced practitioners to an intensive, live patient-focused, hands-on training experience featuring the latest in facial rejuvenation and body contouring procedures using Sculptra Aesthetic Filler Injections.
Our latest Sculptra Aesthetic Injection Training Course will take place in the hotel, in the heart of Fort Lauderdale/Miami. Expect to learn all the necessary tools to expand your aesthetic range by offering patients with aging face new ways to regain face volume. By stimulating collagen and improving skin tissue, practitioners can help contour both the face and the body to achieve outstanding aesthetic results.
With Empire’s Sculptra Aesthetic Training, attendees will learn different techniques by practicing on different models as they build safe and efficient standards of care. NOTE: As a pre-requisite, attendees must show expertise in administering HA Dermal Fillers. Prior completion of the “Complete Dermal Filler or Advanced Dermal Filler Training is required.
Sculptra Injectable Training and many more
Explore our Optional Memberships and attend up to 45 and more courses in the city of Fort Lauderdale/Miami and all over the country. Are you unable to travel at the moment? Check our VIRTUAL workshops and special events. Our most popular courses include Botulinum Toxin-A Training, Dermal Filler Training, Sclerotherapy for Physicians & Nurses, Anti-aging Courses, and more.
Make the most out of your investment and get more for what you pay with the Empire Platinum, Diamond, Blue Diamond, or Empire Dental for licensed dentists.
With over 175,000 satisfied program graduates, Empire Medical continues to deliver the latest in Aesthetic Training for Physicians, Nurses, and Dentists. With our optional Membership plans, you can get up to 45 courses for FREE. Get Board Certified today.
Additional Course Information
Collagen production is vital in maintaining healthy, good-looking skin. As we age, facial volume recedes, and skin elasticity gives in. Unlike other conventional HA dermal fillers, injectable Sculptra (PLLA) stimulates collagen production, improving tissue laxity and allowing for aesthetic corrections in the following areas:
- Sunken cheeks or lift sagging cheeks
- Re-volumize sunken temples
- Facial Jowls and marionette lines
- Reduce Nasolabial folds
- Facial Jaw lines improvement
- Facial forehead
- Re-volumize facial chin
- Buttocks dimpling or enhancement (Brazilian Butt Lift)
- Reduce the indication of Cellulite (Stages I-III) and Stretch marks
- Improve Hip Dips
- Tightening Parotid Gland
- Lift Sagging inner arms
- Revitalize and firm upper knees
- Aging hands
Our Boston team is comprised of board-certified physicians with ample expertise in the Aesthetic field. The course covers all topics surrounding Sculptra Aesthetic Filler Injections and how to integrate these procedures into a successful aesthetic practice. From preparation to protocols, from medical literature to patient indications, the course offers an intensive experience in a practical 1-day Hands-On Training format.
Upon successful completion of the Fort Lauderdale/Miami Sculptra Injectable program, attendees must be able to incorporate the following into their practice:
- Learn to identify potential patients that would benefit from Sculptra Aesthetic Injections
- Improve on existing patient selection processes and set realistic patient expectations regarding facial and body contouring treatments.
- Learn to dilute and combine Sculptra Aesthetic fillers for facial and body treatments including combination therapies for optimized results
- Use microcannula injections to safely administer Sculptra, as well as fanning techniques and vectors of injection
- Use Sculptra Aesthetic for smoothing and lifting indications for the face and other body areas
- Treat cellulite (I-III) using Sculptra through microcannula injections in conjunction with other conventional treatment procedures.
- Master anatomy and pertinent anatomical considerations for commonly request body treatment areas, including pre-procedure and post-procedure instructions for achieving optimal results
- Manage complications, adverse results, and suboptimal outcomes for facial and body contouring procedures
- Handle product information, pricing, and packaging strategies, including marketing strategies to position yourself as a provider of Sculptra Aesthetic Injections within your market area.
Who the event is for?
Aesthetic Training for Physicians and Nurses. If you are a licensed physician based in Fort Lauderdale/Miami, Hollywood, Pembroke Pines, Miramar, Coral Springs, Hialeah, or any other nearby area in Florida, this course was made for you.
Planning your visit
Experience an authentic Cuban experience in the heart of Miami! Little Havana is one of the most iconic places in the city, known for its rich Cuban culture. Visitors can enjoy a stroll down Calle Ocho, where they'll find numerous restaurants and cafés offering authentic Cuban food and cafecito. They can also visit Maximo Gomez Park, where locals gather to play dominoes and chat. Additionally, you can't miss the famous "El Credito" cigar shop, where you can see expert cigar rollers in action. Art lovers can enjoy the Cuban Gallery, which features an impressive collection of Cuban art. There are also numerous festivals and cultural events that take place throughout the year, such as the Calle Ocho Carnival. If you want to experience true Cuban culture, Little Havana in Miami, Florida, and its surrounding cities are the perfect place to do so. Get ready for an unforgettable cultural immersion!
The Empire Difference
Our commitment to your academic achievement drives us to utilize innovation, create positive impacts, and foster collaboration.
25+ Years Training Physicians and Nurses
Since 1998, our organization has been setting the bar for medical professional training. Our success and expertise in this field are unparalleled.
Empire is the global leader in procedural training, having graduated more individuals than any other provider.
Uncover the most extensive range of courses in Aesthetics, Anti-Aging, Pain Management, and beyond!
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
No matter your professional aspirations, you can receive CMEs both in-person and online.
Immerse yourself in courses taught by renowned Board-Certified Faculty and experienced Medspa owners.
Join the largest community to save you more on products, lasers, and more!
The Go-To Educational Institution for 175,000+ Medical Professionals
Students learning and engaging in-person and virtually at Empire
200+ 5-Star Reviews