About the Workshop
Additional Course Information
Asymmetries of the nose and the upper perioral area of the face were previously an exclusive surgical concern. With aging comes bone loss, collagen loss, and other associated conditions which change nose features, accentuating any pre-existent deficits.
With Empire’s Master Nose Injection Training, attendees will learn to identify contrast indications surrounding the nose as well as the procedures to correct imperfections, creating new looks for the nose and midface. Throughout the half-day course, attendees will expand their current knowledge of injectables by studying the following procedures:
Nasal Flare using Botulinum toxin
- Botox injection in the middle of each ala nasi in reducing lateral presentation of the nose.
- Nasal Tip using Botulinum toxin
- Botox deep injection (.4mm) within the columella of the nose for depressed nasal tip
- Nasal Bridge (Septum) Injections aka Liquid Rhinoplasty
- Improve or correct slight deviations of the nose due to trauma etc. using Radiesse (CaHA) and/or HA Dermal Fillers.
Specialty PDO Thread Injections for Nose Injections (Gold Standard)
- Nasal Tip Lift Treatments and/or Nasal Bridge Lift Procedures using PDO Threads and Nose Barb (COG) PDO Threads.
- Other Botulinum toxin & Dermal Filler Injections - Nose and Upper Perioral Region
- Review Botox injections for bunny lines and vertical lip lines residing in the upper perioral region.
- Review philtrum reconstruction using HA dermal fillers to accentuate nose contouring.
Upon successful completion of the Kansas City Master Nose Injection program, attendees must have a complete understanding of the following:
- Assess and identify potential patients who would substantially benefit from specialty injectable nose and upper perioral treatments.
- Make more informed patient selections in order to identify who would benefit from these procedures.
- Set realistic patient expectations for specialty nose and midface injectable treatments. Review all related protocols for the procedure.
- Know when to use combination therapies utilizing PDO Thread sutures, Botox, and possible dermal fillers to obtain outstanding results.
- Master the use of Botulinum Toxin for nasal flare, nasal tip, bunny lines, and vertical lip dynamic wrinkle indications.
- Know the placement and variations for the liquid Rhinoplasty procedure including indications for treatment and injection pearls including techniques for correction of deficits, irregularities, and asymmetry of the nasal septum indications.
- Fully comprehend the latest pearls and injection approaches for nasal tip and nasal bridge injections using PDO Barb (Cog) Threads.
- Review pertinent venous anatomy and other anatomical considerations for the perioral area and nose structure including avoidance techniques and managing complications.
- Follow patient pre-procedure and post-procedure protocols for optimal results. Advancements in portable ultrasound devices, vein mapping, and facial topography overview.
- Review absolute and relative contraindications including setting expected outcomes for patients.
- Manage product information, pricing, and packaging strategies, as well as overall marketing requirements and limitations associated with the procedure.
Who the event is for?
Nose Injectable Treatments are a great addition for aesthetic practitioners that want to broaden their scope of practice without the complications of more traditional treatments. If you are a licensed physician based in Kansas City, Overland Park, Independence, Olathe, Lee’s Summit, Shawnee, or any other nearby area in Missouri, this course was made for you.
Planning your visit
Get ready to indulge your palate with the incredible craft beer scene in Kansas City and its surrounding cities. With a great variety of local breweries, this region is a paradise for craft beer lovers. In Kansas City, Boulevard Brewing Company is one of the most well-known breweries and has won numerous awards for its high-quality beer. In Overland Park, Brew Lab offers a wide variety of experimental and craft beers in its cozy and relaxing space. In Independence, Fringe Beerworks is a popular place to try unique and delicious craft beers. In Olathe, Red Crow Brewing Company is a family-owned brewery that offers a variety of creative and high-quality craft beers. In Lee's Summit, Smoke Brewing Company offers a rotating selection of craft beers that reflect the creativity and ingenuity of its brewers. In Shawnee, Transport Brewery offers a wide variety of creative and unique craft beers in its spacious and cozy taproom. Don't miss the opportunity to experience the rich beer culture of this region!
The Empire Difference
Our commitment to your academic achievement drives us to utilize innovation, create positive impacts, and foster collaboration.
25+ Years Training Physicians and Nurses
Since 1998, our organization has been setting the bar for medical professional training. Our success and expertise in this field are unparalleled.
Empire is the global leader in procedural training, having graduated more individuals than any other provider.
Uncover the most extensive range of courses in Aesthetics, Anti-Aging, Pain Management, and beyond!
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
No matter your professional aspirations, you can receive CMEs both in-person and online.
Immerse yourself in courses taught by renowned Board-Certified Faculty and experienced Medspa owners.
Join the largest community to save you more on products, lasers, and more!
The Go-To Educational Institution for 175,000+ Medical Professionals
Students learning and engaging in-person and virtually at Empire
200+ 5-Star Reviews