About the Workshop
Additional Course Information
Becoming a leading authority on injectable procedures requires intensive preparation and clinical consistency. The 1-Day Master Injector Series Practicum follows a 2-hour lecture review and more than 6 hours of hands-on training.
During their stay in Atlanta, attendees will review the following topics regarding Neurotoxin and Dermal Fillers:
- During their stay in Atlanta, attendees will review the following topics regarding Neurotoxin and Dermal Fillers:
- Avoiding complications and establishing treatment parameters including step-by-step protocols
- Guidance in developing your Cosmetic "Crash Cart"
- Correct dosing and usage of Vitrase with HA fillers
- Volume Rejuvenation of the Facial Middle Third. (Lower eyelid, cheek, and perioral area)
- EMT Advanced Lip Augmentation (Proprietary technique by Plastic Surgeon Greggory Buford, MD. Denver, Colorado)
- Using lower and mid-face volumization techniques in creating natural-like symmetry
- Feminizing the anterior jawline and treating pre-jowl sulcus
- Advanced techniques for dramatic, natural facial enhancements
- Feminizing chin enhancement methods and techniques
- Safe technique for achieving outstanding results in Tear Trough
- Nasal enhancement techniques in facial esthetics
- Neck and Décolletage enhancement techniques for male and female patients
The hands-on training portion of the course features common use and newer products beyond the typical Botox and overused fillers. Dermal filler and Neurotoxin injections include:
- Forehead Lines - traverse rhytids: Frontalis injection
- Glabellar Complex Injections - Worry Lines and Medial Eyebrow Lift
- Eyebrow Shaping / Lateral and Medial Arch
- Crows Feet (Lateral Canthal Rhytids)
- Sad Smile / Marionnette Lines: Depressor Anguli Oris Injection
- Gummy Smile - Levator Labii Supeioris Alaeuge Nasi Injection
- Jawline Contouring: Masseter Injection
- Liquid Face Lift Injections
- Orofacial Pain Protocols: (TMD/TMJ) • Migraine Headache Protocols
- Platysmal Band Injections
- Dimpled Chin: Hypertrophic Mentalis Injections
- Hyperhidrosis: Axillae
Dermal Filler Injections:
- Lips (Volume Enhancement / Vermillion Border)
- Cheeks (Malar / Apex Enhancement)
- Submalar Hollows
- Temple Region
- Pre-Jowl Sulcus
In addition to more traditional dermal filler techniques, our Atlanta Master Injector program offers detailed training in dermal filler cannula techniques. Now a golden standard in dermal filler delivery, attendees will receive training using blunt tip cannulas, allowing them to access highly vascularized areas while avoiding piercing veins or arteries thus avoiding serious complications.
Dermal filler products to be reviewed during the course include:
- Radiesse® (high visco-elasticity)
- Restylane® Refyne and Restylane® Defyne (Lips and Skin with movement)
- Sculptra® (poly-L-lactic acid)
- Ravenesse® Versa (multi-purpose HA filler)
- Belafill (long-lasting filler lasting up to 5 years)
- Belotero Balance® (multi-purpose HA filler)
Who the event is for?
Ideal for Atlanta-based practitioners, physicians in the surrounding areas of Georgia, or even those visiting from far away, the Master Injector Series stands out among other aesthetic courses out there. If you are a licensed physician based in Atlanta, Marietta, Alpharetta, Decatur, Roswell, or any other nearby area in Georgia, this course was made for you.
Attendees can sign up for the Atlanta Master Injector Training Program after meeting the following prerequisites:
- Completing the Level 1 Botox Training Program and Filler Training with Empire Medical (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 6 months of experience performing Aesthetics AND injectable procedures such as Botox and Dermal Fillers.
- Every attendee must register their own model who can receive the procedure. The model bust me medically cleared by the attendee or other physician.
Planning your visit
Atlanta is a city that takes pride in its history and architectural heritage. Would you like to discover the secrets behind some of the most iconic buildings in the city and its surroundings? Starting in Atlanta, you can admire the impressive modernist architecture of the Georgia Tech building, as well as the majestic Bank of America Plaza skyscraper. As you venture into nearby cities such as Decatur and Roswell, you'll discover the charm of historic buildings and colonial architecture in the region. From centuries-old churches to ancient mansions, this is an opportunity to learn about the history and culture of the region through the lens of its architecture.
The Empire Difference
Our commitment to your academic achievement drives us to utilize innovation, create positive impacts, and foster collaboration.
25+ Years Training Physicians and Nurses
Since 1998, our organization has been setting the bar for medical professional training. Our success and expertise in this field are unparalleled.
Empire is the global leader in procedural training, having graduated more individuals than any other provider.
Uncover the most extensive range of courses in Aesthetics, Anti-Aging, Pain Management, and beyond!
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
No matter your professional aspirations, you can receive CMEs both in-person and online.
Immerse yourself in courses taught by renowned Board-Certified Faculty and experienced Medspa owners.
Join the largest community to save you more on products, lasers, and more!
The Go-To Educational Institution for 175,000+ Medical Professionals
Students learning and engaging in-person and virtually at Empire
200+ 5-Star Reviews