About the Workshop
Calling all Orlando physicians and licensed practitioners. The Empire Medical Master Eye Injection Training Workshop reviews the latest in eye makeover rejuvenation procedures, combination procedures, and aesthetic injectables associated with the periorbital region.
During our Master Injection Orlando program, attendees will be able to enjoy training in the morning and have all the afternoon to themselves to explore the city. Learn how to use aesthetic injectables to tighten, fix volume, and reduce signs of aging around the eyes for patients with aesthetic requests. Undergoing Eye Rejuvenation Training gives the aesthetic practitioner a competitive advantage considering 85% of rejuvenation aesthetic requests are associated with the eye area.
Help your patients turn back the clock on aging with the Master Eye Injection Training and expand your knowledge in the latest injectable techniques including: Liquid Brow Lift, Micro Botox, Lower Eyelid, Specialty PDO Threads, Lower Orbital Rim, Cheek Bone, Mid Face and Tear Through Injections.
Master Eye Training -Special Discount for Members
We hope you enjoy your stay here in Orlando. Empire Medical Training offers courses and workshops in all major cities in the US. Just feel free to check our calendar to find the next event near your area.
With Empire Medical Platinum Membership, you can sign up for only $899, or $699 for the Diamond or Dental ‘D’ Membership. With the special Blue Diamond Membership, you can even get the course for FREE.
With over 175,000 satisfied program graduates, Empire Medical continues to deliver the latest in Aesthetic Training for Physicians, Nurses, and Dentists. With our optional Membership plans, you can get up to 45 courses for free and take your aesthetic practice to the next level.
Additional Course Information
In countering bone mass loss, ligament laxity, and migration of fat around the orbital rim area, the Master Eye Injection Training reviews all tools and possible indications, providing strategies to replace volume, correct lax tissues, and create new looks that fit patients’ aesthetic expectations.
The following injectable techniques are reviewed throughout the course and are meant to expand upon previous injectable knowledge you have acquired:
Liquid Brow Lift for Mid Arch & Lateral Brow: Using Dermal Fillers and/or Botox to raise the brow level and into a more symmetric standard. For more dramatic transformations of the brow, PDO threads remain a gold standard.
MicroBotox (Hyper-dilute Botox) for under the eyes: To create a “tightening” effect on the skin envelope, Microbotox is used to shrink both sweat and sebaceous glands by decreasing the excessive production of sweat glands and sebaceous secretions.
Lower Eyelid Injections: Removing small lines and wrinkles in and within the orbital rim. Performing Botox Injection into the dermal/subcutaneous interface 2 to 3 mm inferior to the lid margin into the pretarsal orbicularis oculi.
Specialty PDO Thread Injections (Cats Eye, Fox Eye): Collage production within the temple area, upward turn of the eye corner. Adjustable effects range from subtle to dramatic. Review of Smooth PDO Threads and Barb (COG) PDO Threads.
Lower Orbital Rim Injections: Correction or diminished look of lower fat pad herniation or sunken look of the eyes using HA filler or Hyper-dilute Radiesse along the bone using microcannulas for the lid-cheek junction of the upper face.
Cheek Bone & Mid-Face Injections: Use dermal fillers for accentuating other facial features and reducing contrast to highlight the patient's eye features.
Tear Trough Injections: To get rid of contrast, volume deficits, and under-eye dark shadows, reaffirm and re-examine a variety of various patient indications and HA supra-periosteum injection techniques.
All methods and techniques reviewed during the program are taught under the Empire Medical proprietary method. After completing the course, attendees should be able to feel comfortable performing the procedures, and successfully integrating what they learned into their professional practice.
Upon completion of the Orlando program, attendees will have a thorough understanding of the following concepts:
- Assess, evaluate, and identify potential patients who would substantially benefit from specialty injectable eye treatments.
- Set realistic patient expectations for specialty periorbital injectable treatments and follow the associated protocols for the procedure.
- How to dilute Botox and Hyper-dilute Radiesse for adjunctive treatments (combination therapies) utilizing PDO Thread sutures to optimize results.
- Practice the use of microcannula injections including fanning techniques and vectors of injection for midface volumization, tear trough, and lid-cheek junction.
- Injection points for MicroBotox (hyper-dilute botulinum toxin) and other injectable techniques in smoothing and lifting periorbital areas of indication.
- Master all treatment pearls and injection approaches for tear trough indications with microcannula and lower orbital rim indications.
- Review relevant anatomy (venous, neurophysiology, musculature) and other anatomical considerations for the periorbital area as well as avoidance techniques and complication management for treatment areas including pre-procedure and post-procedure instructions for optimal results. Advancements in portable ultrasound devices, vein mapping, and facial topography are discussed.
- Perform various brow lifting techniques utilizing neurotoxins, dermal fillers, or PDO Threads to enhance the eyes or to correct asymmetries.
- Demonstrate clinical proficiency during our hands-on training to safely deliver aesthetic eye treatments effectively and achieve better patient outcomes.
- Enhance your product information knowledge, pricing and packaging strategies, and overall marketing requirements and limitations associated with the procedure. Review different marketing techniques to help promote and position yourself as a provider of eye specialty services within your area.
Who the event is for?
Ideal for practitioners that want to offer a more revitalized and younger aesthetic for patients with eye treatment requests, the course provides intensive training in eye injection protocols and the latest combination techniques. If you are a licensed physician based in Orlando, Kissimmee, Sanford, Altamonte Springs, Winter Park, Oviedo, or any other nearby area in Florida, this course was made for you.
Planning your visit
Explore the beautiful landscapes of Oviedo and Sanford and live a unique experience in Florida. In Oviedo, you can go hiking or biking along the Seminole County Trail, where you can enjoy the view of trees and lakes. You can also visit the Econ River Wilderness Reserve, where you will have the opportunity to observe birds and wildlife. In Sanford, don't miss the kayak tour along the St. Johns River, where you can appreciate the beauty of nature and the local fauna. Additionally, you can take a walk in Lake Jesup Park and have the opportunity to see alligators in their natural habitat. Don't miss the opportunity to connect with nature and live an unforgettable adventure in Orlando and its surroundings!
The Empire Difference
Our commitment to your academic achievement drives us to utilize innovation, create positive impacts, and foster collaboration.
25+ Years Training Physicians and Nurses
Since 1998, our organization has been setting the bar for medical professional training. Our success and expertise in this field are unparalleled.
Empire is the global leader in procedural training, having graduated more individuals than any other provider.
Uncover the most extensive range of courses in Aesthetics, Anti-Aging, Pain Management, and beyond!
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
No matter your professional aspirations, you can receive CMEs both in-person and online.
Immerse yourself in courses taught by renowned Board-Certified Faculty and experienced Medspa owners.
Join the largest community to save you more on products, lasers, and more!
The Go-To Educational Institution for 175,000+ Medical Professionals
Students learning and engaging in-person and virtually at Empire
200+ 5-Star Reviews