About the Workshop
Empire Medical Training invites you to join our Orlando Hormone Pellet Training Training and Therapies Course taking place at Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, the workshop features a combined training program with a complete literature review and hands-on supervised training led by our faculty staff. The Hormone Pellet Training and Therapies Training Course is our newest, most advanced workshop on Anti-Aging Medicine covering all the necessary protocols and procedures from Implantation, and Diagnosis to Therapeutic considerations involving Hormone Pellet Therapy with Bio-Identical Hormones.
Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapies are in great demand and have grown in popularity among patients, with Hormone Pellets being the most preferred mode of administration. More effective than the oral, intramuscular, and other topical alternatives for hormone therapies, Pellet Implantation has consistently proven effective in treating:
- Bone density
- Sexual dysfunction
- Mood and cognitive disorders
- Renal, genito-urinary, and vaginal complaints
- Female breast health
- Triglycerides and lipid panel
- Hormone ratios and metabolites
Designed to be taken subsequently, the Anti-Aging Module 1 & 2 Training Program from Empire Medical complements the Hormone Pellet Training workshop, offering physicians the most intensive and complete training in Anti-Aging and Restorative Medicine. Check our schedule and plan accordingly as you might spend one or more days in Orlando to complete all available courses.
Anti-Aging -and up to 45 more courses
We hope you make the most out of your learning with us here in Orlando. Empire Medical Training provides courses and seminars across the country. Please feel free to browse our calendar to sign up for upcoming events in your city.
Explore our Optional Memberships and attend up to 45 and more courses with LIVE and VIRTUAL workshops and special events. Expand your knowledge in HRT, Hormone Pellets, Sexual Dysfunction, and many more.
Make the most out of your investment and get more for what your pay with the Empire Platinum, Diamond, Blue Diamond, or Empire Dental for licensed dentists. Chat with us and let our representatives find the best plan for you.
Additional Course Information
After your stay in Chicago, we expect you to:
- Obtain in-depth instruction in the administration of pellets for both men and women.
- Learn everything there is to know about pellets, including what they are, where to buy them, the equipment needed for insertion, the risks involved, and how to avoid further complications.
- Review clinical studies related to HRT, and patient-specific titration schedules.
- Learn about the importance of Testosterone and/or Estradiol in the treatment of a variety of chronic symptoms associated with aging.
- Learn the various FDA requirements and guidelines relating to hormone replacement including ICD-10 codes for billing and reimbursement of Hormone Pellet procedures.
- Discover how to proceed with testosterone deficiency for men and women by following the associated protocols including testing lab options, pellet options, and supplements to enhance the replacement procedure.
- Become an expert in identifying ideal candidates for the procedure and how to implement Hormone Pellet into your practice, including pricing and packaging.
- Learn how to promote this Hormone Pellet Therapy, integrating it with your Anti-Aging or Wellness practice, through specialized retail, packaging, and practice promotion strategies.
HRT and Sexual Dysfunction Training
Physicians and other practitioners attending the Anti-Aging 1 & 2 Module programs also attend the HRT and Sexual Dysfunction training program from Empire Medical. A proud achievement and one of our most popular courses, the whole combined program is a very intensive treatment learning experience covering hormone treatments, HRT, and Sexual Dysfunction.
Who the event is for?
The program is accredited for a maximum of 7.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) for Physicians and 7.5 ANCC contact hours for Nurses. Jointly accredited by the Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare, Empire Medical, Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), and AAPA. If you are a licensed physician based in Orlando, Kissimmee, Sanford, Altamonte Springs, Winter Park, Oviedo, or any other nearby area in Florida, this course was made for you.
Planning your visit
Discover the best shops and boutiques in these cities, from the largest shopping centers to small local stores. In Orlando, don't miss the Florida Mall, where you'll find a wide variety of shops and restaurants. You can also visit The Mall at Millenia to find luxury brands and exclusive shops. In Altamonte Springs, visit the Altamonte Mall, which has over 100 stores, including Macy's and JC Penney. If you prefer smaller shops, you can explore the historic downtown of Winter Park, where you'll find unique boutiques and antique stores. Don't miss the opportunity to enjoy a day of shopping in Orlando and its surroundings!
The Empire Difference
Our commitment to your academic achievement drives us to utilize innovation, create positive impacts, and foster collaboration.
25+ Years Training Physicians and Nurses
Since 1998, our organization has been setting the bar for medical professional training. Our success and expertise in this field are unparalleled.
Empire is the global leader in procedural training, having graduated more individuals than any other provider.
Uncover the most extensive range of courses in Aesthetics, Anti-Aging, Pain Management, and beyond!
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
No matter your professional aspirations, you can receive CMEs both in-person and online.
Immerse yourself in courses taught by renowned Board-Certified Faculty and experienced Medspa owners.
Join the largest community to save you more on products, lasers, and more!
The Go-To Educational Institution for 175,000+ Medical Professionals
Students learning and engaging in-person and virtually at Empire
200+ 5-Star Reviews