About the WorkshopEmpire Medical Training offers the Dermal Filler Workshop for physicians, nurses, dentists, and
licensed healthcare professionals in Seattle, WA, who want to learn the latest cutting-edge
Dermal Filler techniques.
Approved by the AMA for a maximum of 8 hours (8.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM) and 8
hours of continuing nursing education for ANCC Accreditation, the Dermal Filler Workshop
provides a comprehensive roadmap toward enhanced patient care and improved
decision-making when choosing FDA approved Dermal Fillers injections according to G-Prime
At Empire Medical Training, we aim to achieve a successful, more mindful aesthetic practice.
We have built our courses to get you there.
Additional Course Information
With over 94% of the soft dermal filler market consisting of hyaluronic acid products (HA), the
rise and preference for non-invasive aesthetic procedures, and a projected CAGR growth of
6.58% from 2021 to 2028 USD —9.22 billion by 2028 (VMR, 2021), the Dermal Filler
Comprehensive Training Program is a must.
Want to know more about our Dermal Filler Training program?
Empire Medical Training has designed a hands-on full one-day course, permitted for 8 AMA
PRA Category 1 CME CreditTM hours.
During our Comprehensive Dermal Filler Training program, you will learn dermal fillers and
non-invasive techniques while you develop the necessary skills to practice and perform
procedures, adhere to generally accepted protocols, and properly assess dermal filler procedure
Supervised by board-certified aesthetic physician instructors with top-tier level training on
FDA-approved HA and non-HA fillers such as Juvéderm®, Belotero Balance, Radiesse®,
Sculptra®, Bellafil®, and Ultra Restylane®, as well as other dermal fillers this workshop is
supported by didactic lectures and training lessons with live patient models.
During the Dermal Filler Training Course in Seattle, WA, you will receive methodical guidance
from our specialists to gain a deeper comprehension of techniques for placement as well as
product selection to eliminate or enhance the following facial areas after the course:
● Nasolabial Folds (NLF)
● Marionette Lines
● Submalar Hollow
● Lip Enhancement (Lip-plumping and Vermillion Border treatment with PDO Threads)
● Cheek Augmentation
● Tear Through
● Pre-jowl Sulcus
● Advanced Injections (i.e., hands, dimpled chin, laugh lines, etc.)
Likewise, upon completion, you will know how to:
● Evaluate dermal fillers based on their G-Prime rating
● Develop a broad understanding of different HA dermal fillers (such as Restylane®,
Juvederm®, and Radiesse®, Belotero®, and more)
● Strategically manage dermal fillers to get as many corrections as needed
● Choose between anesthesia options, including topical gels and facial nerve blocks,
including the appropriate techniques in treating facial lipoatrophy, pre-jowl sulcus, lips,
chin, folds, and eye hollow
● Master injection techniques using blunt tip cannulas for reduced bruising and possible
occlusion of vessels
● Manage acquisition, patient charting, and administration issues (i.e., medical intake &
informed consent forms, and other paperwork).
● Recognize the dermal filler procedure’s guidelines, fundamental facial anatomy, changes
in the product properties and injection areas, patient preferences, managing patient’s
expectations, and aftercare
● Expand your business strategy, master the marketing aspects and build a solid pricing
understanding that can be integrated into your business philosophy
● Offer enhanced patient care regarding dermal filler treatment and aesthetic expectations
and offer correction in adverse case scenarios.
For additional details, visit the Seattle, WA, Dermal Filler Training Courses page. You can also
contact our representatives by phoning 866-333-6747.
Who the event is for?
Empire Medical Training offers the Dermal Filler Workshop for physicians, nurses, dentists, and licensed healthcare professionals in Seattle, WA, who want to learn the latest cutting-edge Dermal Filler techniques.
Before partaking in the Live Patient, Hands-On Practice Training Module of our Seattle, WA,
training course, Empire Medical Training requires you to complete the Empire's Video On
Demand or the Empire-Virtual-Training.
This requirement will ensure attendees' highest level of participation and safeguard attending
volunteer patients attending our training course.
After registering for our courses, you can access Empire's educational portal with access to all
training manuals and materials. Likewise, as a fantastic alternative for people who cannot
participate in our virtual training in our Seattle, WA, workshop, you can participate and interact
with Physician instructors.
Color Training Manual & Videos
Every attendee is required to download and study Empire’s color training manual and videos.
This prerequisite training module is a comprehensive supplement that can help you enhance
your learning experience:
Review of Product Characteristics, Mechanism of Action, Indicated Areas for Patients
● Review of FDA Approved Dermal Fillers by the following criteria: G’ Prime (strength) and
Flexibility (xStrain) for HA Products as well as their pertinent use in different case
● Recommended path of action for the available crosslinked HA products and
recommended optimal application for the various facial areas for fillers
● Learn the most common areas for injection utilizing dermal filler injections and the
associated techniques for each procedure
Patient Consultation Process
● Handle patient expectations regarding dermal fillers and aesthetic expectations,
including the need for additional products or additional facial areas for rejuvenation
● Review various injection techniques in correcting areas of asymmetry or contrast to fulfill
the patient’s aesthetic goals
Review of Facial Anatomy:
● Complete review of facial vasculature, facial nerves, and lymphatic areas to avoid
● Possible Contraindications for Treatment
● Review Zones of Adherence, minimizing and preventing contour deformities
● Correcting and avoiding Complications and managing adverse events associated with
the HA and Non-HA injections including reversal of the procedure.
Standard of Care considerations, understanding of the medical model, safety
techniques, and indications for treatment for the following areas:
● Perform and understand blunt tip cannula injections for highly vascular areas of the face
including techniques used for areas where hypodermic needles are contraindicated.
● Nasolabial Fold (NLF) area using crosshatch and linear threading and proper product
● Marionette Line areas of the face and various techniques to lessen or eliminate these
● Prejowl Sulcus and the various techniques to correct areas of contrast.
● Review lip injections by micro-cannula or by hypodermic needle injection for enhancing
the body of the lip (lip plumping) or redefining of the lip by needle microcannula, or PDO
● Review other facial indications including protocols for other facial areas including
● Cheekbone Enhancement, Cheek Augmentation, Hands, Jawline Contouring, and other
common facial and body indications utilizing dermal fillers.
● Post Procedure Protocols and Touch-Up Recommendations for Patients.
12:45 pm-1:00pm • Registration
1:00 pm-2:00 pm • Introduction by Empire Medical Training, History & Overview of Empire
Medical Training, Review of prerequisite video and Agenda/Objectives
2:00pm-5:00pm • Hands-On Sessions. Small group break-out sessions with live patients.
Attendees must administer available HA Dermal Filler FDA-approved products to understand
the many techniques and patient approaches for augmentation. Our physician-supervised
hands-on training cover the following areas:
● Nasolabial Folds
● Marionette Lines
● Pre-Jowl Sulcus
● Lips (Vermillion Border with PDO Threads)
All participants must follow COVID-19 precautions per updated CDC guidelines and must
adhere to Empire Medical Training’s safety policies. Any patients and/or volunteers must agree
to the policies before participating in the hands-on session and always adhere to CDC
Planning your visit
Empire Medical Training’s Seattle training team cannot wait to welcome you to one of the country’s best-loved cities.
Below, you can discover more about:
- Accommodation options available in Seattle
- Details on how to get there (and get around once you’re comfortably settled in)
- What to see and do in Seattle and the surrounding regions
Seattle is located on the country's west coast and is easily accessible by air, road, and rail. Although we would recommend you stay at our host hotel, the Renaissance Seattle Hotel, there are plenty of other accommodation options if you choose.
The Renaissance Seattle Hotel
You can find many of Seattle’s major attractions on foot or via public transport, and plenty more is accessible by car.
While you are staying at the Renaissance Seattle Hotel, you can expect to enjoy all sorts of amenities, including:
- Enhanced high-speed Wi-Fi available throughout the hotel
- Fitness center
- Meeting event space
- Central location
- Smart TVs in the rooms
- Contemporary, comfortable décor
- Parking available on site
How to Get To The Renaissance Seattle Hotel
Seattle city center is a short drive from the main Seattle airports. Here’s some extra information on how to get here from either one of them.
From King County International Airport Seattle International Airport
- Get on I-5 N from Airport Way S
- Continue on I-5 N to 7th Ave. Take exit 164A from I-5 N
- Drive to Madison St
From Seattle Tacoma International Airport
- Get on WA-518 E in Tukwila from Airport Expressway
- Take I-5 N to 7th Ave in Seattle. Take exit 164A from I-5 N
- Drive to Madison St
Renting a car is a great way to get around the local area. You can rest assured that the major car rental companies serve all of the region’s airports. If you don’t want to rent a car, ride-hailing apps like Uber and Lyft are available throughout the Seattle area.
If you want to stay anywhere else other than our host hotel, there are several different accommodation options that you can bear in mind:
- Hilton Garden Inn Seattle Downtown
- Hotel Theodore
- Hyatt Regency Seattle
- The State Hotel
- Hotel Nikko Seattle
- Seattle Marriott Waterfront
- W Seattle
- Crowne Plaza Seattle Downtown
What to Do In Seattle
When you are not taking part in your training activities, there is plenty to explore and experience in Seattle and nearby. A car allows you to explore the city at your leisure, but there is a lot to see on foot and by public transportation as well. No matter what transportation option you choose, you will not have to go too far away to discover the waterside city and everything it has to offer.
Outdoor Activities in Seattle and Surrounding Areas
While the winters get relatively chilly, outdoor activities are still a great option to rest and unwind after your main training activities. As one of the most famous cities in the whole country, you should certainly take the opportunity to get outside and enjoy everything that you can.
- Discovery Park: While it is still located within the city limits, you will feel like you have stepped into another world when you see the mountain views and get out on the trails.
- Mount Si: If you are looking to enjoy a proper hike, there is no doubt that Mount Si presents a great challenge for some, but it is also the preserve of casual walkers as well.
- Burke Gilman Trail: If walking is not really your thing and you would prefer to get on two wheels, there are 27 miles to enjoy that take you through the northern neighborhoods.
- Washington State Ferries: Getting out onto the water is a must when you are in Seattle, and you can travel to one of two islands that are just a short boat ride away.
- Stevens Pass: If you are in town for a little longer and would like to enjoy some winter sports, you can work your way down the two mountains located in this area.
- Olympic Sculpture Park: This downtown spot allows you to appreciate and enjoy some incredible outdoor works of art. It is more than worth enjoying for yourself.
Culture and Entertainment in Seattle and Beyond
Seattle has plenty of landmarks that will already be well-known to you and some that you may not have heard of before. When you stay at our host hotel, you can rest assured that you can easily access many of the most famous and celebrated attractions.
- Space Needle: Piercing up into the sky, there is no doubt that the Space Needle is the iconic symbol of this city, and it is worth fully appreciating it by taking a trip to the top of it to see the famous Seattle skyline.
- Seattle Center Monorail: Taking a trip on the monorail is another of the great adventures that you can enjoy in Seattle on a special route that weaves through the heart of the city.
- Museum of Pop Culture: If you want to get away from the traditional art galleries and science museums, this gives you a unique insight into the modern world and everything that has helped shape it.
- Chihuly Garden and Glass: Dedicated to the hugely talented local-born artist Dale Chihuly, there is no doubt that you can see some incredible works of art right here.
- Pacific Northwest Ballet: In terms of cultural attractions, you cannot experience much better than a trip to the ballet to see their take on both classic and contemporary shows.
The Empire Difference
Our commitment to your academic achievement drives us to utilize innovation, create positive impacts, and foster collaboration.
25+ Years Training Physicians and Nurses
Since 1998, our organization has been setting the bar for medical professional training. Our success and expertise in this field are unparalleled.
Empire is the global leader in procedural training, having graduated more individuals than any other provider.
Uncover the most extensive range of courses in Aesthetics, Anti-Aging, Pain Management, and beyond!
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
No matter your professional aspirations, you can receive CMEs both in-person and online.
Immerse yourself in courses taught by renowned Board-Certified Faculty and experienced Medspa owners.
Join the largest community to save you more on products, lasers, and more!
The Go-To Educational Institution for 175,000+ Medical Professionals
Students learning and engaging in-person and virtually at Empire
200+ 5-Star Reviews