About the WorkshopAt Empire Medical Training, we have built courses for our participants to achieve a successful
and more conscious aesthetic practice.
Our Dermal Filler Workshop provides a comprehensive roadmap toward enhanced patient care
and improved decision-making when choosing FDA-approved Dermal Fillers injections
according to G-Prime rating standards.
This course features the latest cutting-edge Dermal Filler techniques for physicians, nurses,
dentists, and licensed healthcare professionals located in Naples, FL. Likewise, it is permitted
for 8 AMA PRA Category 1 CME CreditTM hours. assures and 8 hours of continuing nursing
education for ANCC Accreditation.
Additional Course Information
Want to know more about the Dermal Filler Training program? Here’s an overview of what you
will learn in this workshop:
Hyaluronic Acid products (HA) make up over 94% of the soft dermal filler market. Likewise, it is
projected a CAGR growth of 6.58% from 2021 to 2028 USD —9.22 billion by 2028 (VMR, 2021)
due to the rise and preference for non-invasive aesthetic procedures.
At this point, the Dermal Filler Comprehensive Training Program is a must and Empire Medical
Training offers a hands-on full one-day course, supervised by board-certified aesthetic physician
instructors with top-tier level training on FDA-approved HA and non-HA fillers such as
Juvéderm®, Belotero Balance, Radiesse®, Sculptra®, Bellafil®, and Ultra Restylane®, as well
as other dermal fillers.
Supported by didactic lectures and training lessons with live patient models, the program seeks
to enhance your understanding of dermal fillers and non-invasive techniques while you develop
the necessary skills to practice and perform procedures, adhere to generally accepted
protocols, and properly assess dermal filler procedure candidates.
The course is permitted for 8 AMA PRA Category 1 CME CreditTM hours.
Our specialists will provide methodical guidance during the Naples, FL, Dermal Filler Training
Course. Following the course, you will have a better understanding of placement techniques
and product selection to eliminate or enhance the following facial areas:
● Nasolabial Folds (NLF)
● Marionette Lines
● Submalar Hollow
● Lip Enhancement (Lip-plumping and Vermillion Border treatment with PDO Threads)
● Cheek Augmentation
● Tear Through
● Pre-jowl Sulcus
● Advanced Injections (i.e., hands, dimpled chin, laugh lines, etc.)
Additionally, you will know how to:
● Evaluate dermal fillers based on their G-Prime rating
● Develop a broad understanding of different HA dermal fillers (such as Restylane®,
Juvederm®, and Radiesse®, Belotero®, and more)
● Strategically manage dermal fillers to get as many corrections as needed
● Choose between anesthesia options, including topical gels and facial nerve blocks,
including the appropriate techniques in treating facial lipoatrophy, pre-jowl sulcus, lips,
chin, folds, and eye hollow
● Master injection techniques using blunt tip cannulas for reduced bruising and possible
occlusion of vessels
● Manage acquisition, patient charting, and administration issues (i.e., medical intake &
informed consent forms, and other paperwork).
● Recognize the dermal filler procedure’s guidelines, fundamental facial anatomy, changes
in the product properties and injection areas, patient preferences, managing patient’s
expectations, and aftercare
● Expand your business strategy, master the marketing aspects and build a solid pricing
understanding that can be integrated into your business philosophy
● Offer enhanced patient care regarding dermal filler treatment and aesthetic expectations
and offer correction in adverse case scenarios.
For additional details, visit the Naples, FL, Dermal Filler Training Courses page. You can also
contact our representatives by phoning 866-333-6747.
Who the event is for?
This course features the latest cutting-edge Dermal Filler techniques for physicians, nurses, dentists, and licensed healthcare professionals located in Naples, FL. Likewise, it is permitted for 8 AMA PRA Category 1 CME CreditTM hours. assures and 8 hours of continuing nursing education for ANCC Accreditation.
Empire Medical Training requires attendees to complete the Empire Video On Demand or
Empire-Virtual-Training before participating in the Live Patient Practical Training Module to
ensure the highest level of participation from attendees and safeguard attending volunteer
Our virtual training is a fantastic alternative for people unable to participate in our Naples, FL,
workshop. In this seminar, you will have the opportunity to ask questions and interact with the
Physician instructor. After registration, you will gain access to the Empire’s education portal with
access to all training materials.
Color Training Manual & Videos
Every attendee is required to download and study Empire’s color training manual and videos.
This prerequisite training module is a comprehensive supplement that can help you enhance
your learning experience:
Review of Product Characteristics, Mechanism of Action, Indicated Areas for Patients
● Review of FDA Approved Dermal Fillers by the following criteria: G’ Prime (strength) and
Flexibility (xStrain) for HA Products as well as their pertinent use in different case
● Recommended path of action for the available crosslinked HA products and
recommended optimal application for the various facial areas for fillers
● Learn the most common areas for injection utilizing dermal filler injections and the
associated techniques for each procedure
Patient Consultation Process
● Handle patient expectations regarding dermal fillers and aesthetic expectations,
including the need for additional products or additional facial areas for rejuvenation
● Review various injection techniques in correcting areas of asymmetry or contrast to fulfill
the patient’s aesthetic goals
Review of Facial Anatomy:
● Complete review of facial vasculature, facial nerves, and lymphatic areas to avoid
● Possible Contraindications for Treatment
● Review Zones of Adherence, minimizing and preventing contour deformities
● Correcting and avoiding Complications and managing adverse events associated with
the HA and Non-HA injections including reversal of the procedure.
Standard of Care considerations, understanding of the medical model, safety
techniques, and indications for treatment for the following areas:
● Perform and understand blunt tip cannula injections for highly vascular areas of the face
including techniques used for areas where hypodermic needles are contraindicated.
● Nasolabial Fold (NLF) area using crosshatch and linear threading and proper product
● Marionette Line areas of the face and various techniques to lessen or eliminate these
● Prejowl Sulcus and the various techniques to correct areas of contrast.
● Review lip injections by micro-cannula or by hypodermic needle injection for enhancing
the body of the lip (lip plumping) or redefining of the lip by needle microcannula, or PDO
● Review other facial indications including protocols for other facial areas including
● Cheekbone Enhancement, Cheek Augmentation, Hands, Jawline Contouring, and other
common facial and body indications utilizing dermal fillers.
● Post Procedure Protocols and Touch-Up Recommendations for Patients.
12:45 pm-1:00pm • Registration
1:00 pm-2:00 pm • Introduction by Empire Medical Training, History & Overview of Empire
Medical Training, Review of prerequisite video and Agenda/Objectives
2:00pm-5:00pm • Hands-On Sessions. Small group break-out sessions with live patients.
Attendees must administer available HA Dermal Filler FDA-approved products to understand
the many techniques and patient approaches for augmentation. Our physician-supervised
hands-on training cover the following areas:
● Nasolabial Folds
● Marionette Lines
● Pre-Jowl Sulcus
● Lips (Vermillion Border with PDO Threads)
All participants must follow COVID-19 precautions per updated CDC guidelines and must
adhere to Empire Medical Training’s safety policies. Any patients and/or volunteers must agree
to the policies before participating in the hands-on session and always adhere to CDC
Planning your visit
Empire Medical Training's Botox Naples team welcomes you to Florida! This charming city, famed for its "sugar" white sand, miles of beaches, and regular dolphin sightings, is a beautiful backdrop for your training.
To properly prepare for your visit to Naples, keep reading for our tips on:
- Where to stay in Naples
- How to travel around Naples and get to the venue
- Must-visit attractions in Naples
The luxurious Naples Grande Beach Resort is the host for 2022's Complete Botox training program. This four-star hotel benefits from a convenient location, where it's within comfortable walking distance of beaches, shops, restaurants, and more.
Naples Grande Beach Resort
If you choose to be a guest at the Naples Grande Beach Resort, prepare to enjoy opulence, comfort, and a wide assortment of amenities. Speaking of which, here are the main amenities found at this modern hotel:
- Spacious and stylish, each luxurious room benefits from a large flat-screen TV, oversized soaking tub, walk-in shower, and private balcony.
- Upgrade to a suite for further space, a separate living area, and improved panoramic Gulf Coast views.
- The resort boasts its own 18-hole, par 72 championship course for golf enthusiasts, while 15 tennis courts are available.
- After a hard day's training, give your body the rejuvenation it deserves at the hotel's spa and salon.
- The large 8,000-square-foot gym, equipped with the latest workout equipment, is ideal for maintaining your fitness routine while on the road.
- Multiple on-site dining options can be found, including The Catch of the Pelican, the place for premium steaks and locally-sourced seafood, and Mantra, the trendy lounge bar with an irresistibly decadent menu.
- Take a dip in one of the hotel's large outdoor swimming pools. Crowds aren't a problem as there are three pools to choose from.
How to Get Here
The city is served by its own small local airport, Naples Airport. Yet if you cannot find a flight heading to this airport, your best bet is the Southwest Florida International Airport – approximately 30 miles from our host hotel.
While the Collier Area Transport (CAT) system serves the city, and you can also find numerous car services and taxi companies, it is recommended you go with a rental car as your form of transport. A rental car is a great choice if you plan to fully explore Naples and Florida in general. If you choose the rental car travel option, here are the directions to take when getting to the host hotel:
From Naples Airport
- From the airport on Terminal Dr, head south towards North Rd.
- Take a left turn onto North Rd. When you see Airport-Pulling Rd S, turn left and travel for 4.5 miles.
- Stick to the left two lanes and turn onto Pine Ridge Rd.
- Stay on Pine Ridge Rd for a further 1.1 miles.
- Continue onto Seagate Dr. Travel for approximately 0.6 miles, take a right turn, and the Naples Grande Beach Resort is on your right.
From Southwest Florida International Airport
If you're traveling from Southwest Florida International Airport, make sure you follow these directions:
- From the airport, use Terminal Access Rd to head north-east towards Lower Level.
- Stick to the left two lanes to get onto Lower Level/Terminal Access Rd.
- Take a slight left to join Rental Car Return Rd.
- Take another slight left to get onto Terminal Access Rd.
- Stick to the left lane to merge onto I-75 S.
- Travel for 18.8 miles on I-75 S before taking exit 107 towards Naples.
- Take a right turn onto Pine Ridge Rd.
- Continue on Pine Ridge Rd until you get onto Seagate Dr.
- Stay on the road for approximately 0.6 miles, take a right turn, and the Naples Grande Beach Resort will be on your right.
While our preference is to host you at Naples Grande Beach Resort, you're free to select whichever accommodation option you feel is best for your weekend in Naples. Here are some highly-rated hotels to ponder:
- Hampton Inn Naples-Central
- Staybridge Suites Naples – Gulf Coast
- The Fairways Inn of Naples
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Naples
- Baymont By Wyndham Bonita Springs Naples North
- Best Western Naples Plaza Hotel
What to Do
It's virtually impossible to visit Naples and not take in the sights and attractions. As this is a beautiful and tranquil area in Florida, you will want to make sure you spend your free time sampling the best the city has to offer. For ideas, here's what to do when in Naples.
Outdoor Activities in Naples and Surrounding Areas
With the Florida weather in mind, outdoor activities are naturally popular in Naples. There are also plenty of them to enjoy, too, and here are our recommendations:
- Lowdermilk Park: While there is no shortage of beaches to visit, one of the best destinations is undoubtedly Lowdermilk Park. Aside from the pristine beach, it features sand volleyball courts, a concession stand, and much more.
- Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens: With lions, monkeys, bears, pythons, giraffes, and so much more, you can get up close with your favorite animals while in a lush tropical setting at this popular zoo.
- Naples Botanical Garden: Visit the garden paradise that is Naples Botanical Garden. With a massive 170 acres to enjoy, go for a relaxing stroll amongst a wide assortment of exotic plants and greenery.
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida: Take a closer look at how wildlife, land, and water are being protected at the Conservancy of Southwest Florida. Explore the newly renovated Nature Center, rent a kayak to explore the Gordon River, and go on an eco-cruise where you may spot a dolphin!
Culture and Entertainment in Naples and Beyond
If you want to escape the heat, here are some indoor culture and entertainment attractions to consider:
- Naples Depot Museum: The Naples Depot Museum celebrates the city's railroading past. With multiple exhibits and informative displays, the museum is perfect for train lovers or those who want to learn about Naples' past.
- The Village Shops on Venetian Bay: For a shopping experience complete with a waterfront location, look no further than The Village Shops on Venetian Bay. It boasts over 45 boutique stores and trendy restaurants.
- Artis – Naples: Two attractions in one, Artis – Naples is home to The Baker Museum with an ever-changing display of art exhibits. It also houses the Naples Philharmonic, where you can catch a show.
The Empire Difference
Our commitment to your academic achievement drives us to utilize innovation, create positive impacts, and foster collaboration.
25+ Years Training Physicians and Nurses
Since 1998, our organization has been setting the bar for medical professional training. Our success and expertise in this field are unparalleled.
Empire is the global leader in procedural training, having graduated more individuals than any other provider.
Uncover the most extensive range of courses in Aesthetics, Anti-Aging, Pain Management, and beyond!
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
No matter your professional aspirations, you can receive CMEs both in-person and online.
Immerse yourself in courses taught by renowned Board-Certified Faculty and experienced Medspa owners.
Join the largest community to save you more on products, lasers, and more!
The Go-To Educational Institution for 175,000+ Medical Professionals
Students learning and engaging in-person and virtually at Empire
200+ 5-Star Reviews