About the WorkshopDesigned for physicians, nurses, dentists, and licensed healthcare professionals, the Empire
Medical Training’s Dermal Filler Workshop offers the latest cutting-edge Dermal Filler
This course provides a comprehensive roadmap toward enhanced patient care and improved
decision-making when choosing FDA-approved Dermal Fillers injections according to G-Prime
Approved by the AMA for a maximum of 8 hours (8.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM) and 8
hours of continuing nursing education for ANCC Accreditation with the Dallas, TX, Dermal Filler
Workshop, we want you to get a successful and more conscious aesthetic practice.
Additional Course Information
Want to know more about the Dermal Filler Training program? Here’s an overview of what you
will learn in this workshop that will take place at The Westin Dallas Downtown.
With over 94% of the soft dermal filler market consisting of hyaluronic acid products (HA), the
rise and preference for non-invasive aesthetic procedures, and a projected CAGR growth of
6.58% from 2021 to 2028 USD —9.22 billion by 2028 (VMR, 2021), the Dermal Filler
Comprehensive Training Program is a must.
The Dallas, TX, Comprehensive Dermal Filler Training is a hands-on full workshop. The course
is permitted for 8 AMA PRA Category 1 CME CreditTM hours and supervised by board-certified
aesthetic physician instructors with top-tier level training on FDA-approved HA and non-HA
fillers such as Juvéderm®, Belotero Balance, Radiesse®, Sculptra®, Bellafil®, and Ultra
Restylane®, as well as other dermal fillers.
Supported by both didactic lectures and training lessons with live patient models, the program
seeks to enhance your understanding of dermal fillers and non-invasive techniques while you
develop the necessary skills to practice and perform procedures, adhere to generally accepted
protocols, and properly assess dermal filler procedure candidates.
During the Dermal Filler Training Course in Dallas, TX, you will receive methodical guidance
from our specialists. After the course, you will have a broader understanding of placement
techniques, and product selection to eliminate or enhance the following facial areas:
● Nasolabial Folds (NLF)
● Marionette Lines
● Submalar Hollow
● Lip Enhancement (Lip-plumping and Vermillion Border treatment with PDO Threads)
● Cheek Augmentation
● Tear Through
● Pre-jowl Sulcus
● Advanced Injections (i.e., hands, dimpled chin, laugh lines, etc.)
Upon successful completion of the seminar, you will also know how to:
● Evaluate dermal fillers based on their G-Prime rating
● Develop a broad understanding of different HA dermal fillers (such as Restylane®,
Juvederm®, and Radiesse®, Belotero®, and more)
● Strategically manage dermal fillers to get as many corrections as needed
● Choose between anesthesia options, including topical gels and facial nerve blocks,
including the appropriate techniques in treating facial lipoatrophy, pre-jowl sulcus, lips,
chin, folds, and eye hollow
● Master injection techniques using blunt tip cannulas for reduced bruising and possible
occlusion of vessels
● Manage acquisition, patient charting, and administration issues (i.e., medical intake &
informed consent forms, and other paperwork).
● Recognize the dermal filler procedure’s guidelines, fundamental facial anatomy, changes
in the product properties and injection areas, patient preferences, managing patient’s
expectations, and aftercare
● Expand your business strategy, master the marketing aspects and build a solid pricing
understanding that can be integrated into your business philosophy
● Offer enhanced patient care regarding dermal filler treatment and aesthetic expectations
and offer correction in adverse case scenarios.
Visit the Dermal Filler Training Courses page for additional details. You can also contact our
representatives at 866-333-6747.
Who the event is for?
Designed for physicians, nurses, dentists, and licensed healthcare professionals, the Empire Medical Training’s Dermal Filler Workshop offers the latest cutting-edge Dermal Filler techniques.
To assure the highest level of participation from attendees and safeguard attending volunteer
patients attending our Dallas, TX, training course, Empire Medical Training requires you to
complete the Empire’s Video On Demand or the Empire-Virtual-Training before partaking in the
Live Patient, Hands-On Practice Training Module.
Our virtual training is an excellent opportunity for people who cannot attend our workshop in
Dallas, TX. During this seminar, you can ask questions and interact with the Physician instructor,
as well you will also have access to the Empire training portal's training materials.
Color Training Manual & Videos
Every attendee is required to download and study Empire’s color training manual and videos.
This prerequisite training module is a comprehensive supplement that can help you enhance
your learning experience:
Review of Product Characteristics, Mechanism of Action, Indicated Areas for Patients
● Review of FDA Approved Dermal Fillers by the following criteria: G’ Prime (strength) and
Flexibility (xStrain) for HA Products as well as their pertinent use in different case
● Recommended path of action for the available crosslinked HA products and
recommended optimal application for the various facial areas for fillers
● Learn the most common areas for injection utilizing dermal filler injections and the
associated techniques for each procedure
Patient Consultation Process
● Handle patient expectations regarding dermal fillers and aesthetic expectations,
including the need for additional products or additional facial areas for rejuvenation
● Review various injection techniques in correcting areas of asymmetry or contrast to fulfill
the patient’s aesthetic goals
Review of Facial Anatomy:
● Complete review of facial vasculature, facial nerves, and lymphatic areas to avoid
● Possible Contraindications for Treatment
● Review Zones of Adherence, minimizing and preventing contour deformities
● Correcting and avoiding Complications and managing adverse events associated with
the HA and Non-HA injections including reversal of the procedure.
Standard of Care considerations, understanding of the medical model, safety
techniques, and indications for treatment for the following areas:
● Perform and understand blunt tip cannula injections for highly vascular areas of the face
including techniques used for areas where hypodermic needles are contraindicated.
● Nasolabial Fold (NLF) area using crosshatch and linear threading and proper product
● Marionette Line areas of the face and various techniques to lessen or eliminate these
● Prejowl Sulcus and the various techniques to correct areas of contrast.
● Review lip injections by micro-cannula or by hypodermic needle injection for enhancing
the body of the lip (lip plumping) or redefining of the lip by needle microcannula, or PDO
● Review other facial indications including protocols for other facial areas including
● Cheekbone Enhancement, Cheek Augmentation, Hands, Jawline Contouring, and other
common facial and body indications utilizing dermal fillers.
● Post Procedure Protocols and Touch-Up Recommendations for Patients.
12:45 pm-1:00pm • Registration
1:00 pm-2:00 pm • Introduction by Empire Medical Training, History & Overview of Empire
Medical Training, Review of prerequisite video and Agenda/Objectives
2:00pm-5:00pm • Hands-On Sessions. Small group break-out sessions with live patients.
Attendees must administer available HA Dermal Filler FDA-approved products to understand
the many techniques and patient approaches for augmentation. Our physician-supervised
hands-on training cover the following areas:
● Nasolabial Folds
● Marionette Lines
● Pre-Jowl Sulcus
● Lips (Vermillion Border with PDO Threads)
All participants must follow COVID-19 precautions according to the CDC’s guidelines and must
adhere to Empire Medical Training’s safety policies. Any patients and/or volunteers must agree
to the policies before participating in the hands-on session and must always follow CDC
Planning your visit
Empire Medical Training's Dermal Dallas team is so excited to welcome you to North Texas, as it's the perfect backdrop to this course and will allow you to have a great time here.
Read on to understand more about this great city and, specifically:
- Where to stay in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex
- How to get to the venue
- How to best travel around Dallas
- Fun activities and attractions in Dallas
Downtown Dallas is the heart of the Metroplex, as the greater Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW) region is known locally. Home to nearly 8 million people, the region has two major airports:
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, an international air hub between Dallas and Fort Worth near the cities of Arlington and Irving
- Dallas Love Field, a smaller airport in northwest Dallas that mainly offers domestic service
Westin Dallas Downtown
Your training home base for the weekend is the Westin Dallas Downtown, a luxurious property in the heart of downtown Dallas. As a guest here, you'll enjoy:
- 298 rooms and 28 suites on 32 floors
- Stunning skyline views from rooms on higher floors
- Two full-service restaurants; Grill & Vine (modern American) and NOLA Brasserie (modern Cajun)
- A cafe and coffee shop serving Starbucks coffee and light refreshments
- A full-service business center with messenger service and overnight delivery
- An onsite fitness center and pool
- An onsite beauty/barbershop
- Onsite self-parking and valet parking
- Complimentary WiFi in rooms and public areas
How to Get to the Westin Dallas Downtown
Nestled in the Dallas Downtown Historic District, the Westin Dallas Downtown is conveniently located near Interstates 30 and 35E, U.S.-75, and TX-366. It's within steps of Akard and West End transit stations, served by the Blue, Orange, and Green light rail lines. Houston and Austin are both about 3.5 hours away by car.
Most visitors arrive here by car from the airports — which can either be a rental or taxi/rideshare. If you'd prefer to take public transportation, the Orange line serves Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (about 1 hour door to door via Akard station), and the Orange and Green lines serve Dallas Love Field Airport via the 524 bus at Inwood Love Field station (about 30 minutes door to door).
From Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
If you're taking a car to the venue, the directions below should help you get from the international airport:
- From the terminal complex, take International Parkway southbound for approximately 0.5 mile.
- Merge onto TX-114 eastbound, following signs for Irving/Dallas.
- Follow TX-114/TEXpress for approximately 13 miles.
- Merge onto TX-183 and then I-35W southbound.
- After about 3.5 miles, take the exit for TX-366 Spur eastbound.
- Follow TX-366 Spur eastbound for about 1 mile, then merge onto N Griffin St.
- Follow N Griffin St. for about 1 mile, then look for the hotel sign.
From Dallas Love Field Airport
While great for domestic visitors, this airport also has good links to the venue. To get there, follow the directions below:
- From the terminal complex, follow Herb Kelleher Way for approximately 1 mile.
- Turn right onto Cedar Springs Road.
- Follow Cedar Springs Road for about 2 miles, then turn left onto Mahana St.
- After about 0.3 mile, turn right onto Lemmon Ave.
- Follow Lemmon Ave. for about 0.3 mile, then turn right to merge onto North Dallas Tollway.
- Follow North Dallas Tollway for approximately 2 miles, then merge left onto Harry Hines Blvd.
- After about 0.5 mile, turn right onto N Field St.
- Follow N Field St. for approximately 1 mile, then turn right onto N Elm St. and look for the hotel sign.
We hope you'll stay with us at the Westin Dallas Downtown. If you'd prefer other accommodations, you won't have to look hard to find them. Consider these other fine hotels nearby:
- Magnolia Dallas Downtown
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas Downtown
- Aloft Dallas Downtown
- AC Hotel by Marriott Dallas Downtown
- The Guild Downtown
- Fairmont Dallas
- Sheraton Dallas
- Dallas Marriott Downtown
- CANVAS Hotel Dallas
- Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Downtown/Reunion District
- Springhill Suites by Marriott Downtown/West End
- Crowne Plaza Dallas Downtown
- Crescent Court
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas Downtown at Baylor Scott & White
What to Do In Dallas
Although our course will take up a lot of your time over the weekend, we still encourage you to take some time after your training sessions to see what else the Dallas-Fort Worth area has to offer. If you're not sure where's best to explore, the below are among the region's most popular activities and attractions.
Outdoor Activities in Dallas and Surrounding Areas
Despite being a bustling metropolis, Dallas has some amazing outdoor areas, especially on the city's outskirts. Explore the natural side of Dallas-Fort Worth at these fun, family-friendly attractions.
- Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden: Explore 66 acres with year-round flowering plant and native landscape displays.
- Trammell Crow Park: Follow the meandering Trinity River for miles as it passes through central Dallas and into the DFW suburbs.
- Sky Creek Ranch Golf Club: Located in the suburban community of Keller, the Robert Trent Jones, Jr.-designed course here is one of DFW's finest.
- Fossil Creek Golf Club: Located in Fort Worth, this world-class golf course and club replicates a resort golf experience within easy reach of your Dallas home base.
- Lewisville Lake: One of several manmade lakes in the Metroplex, Lewisville is a boater's and bird-watcher's paradise.
- Joe Pool Lake: Located near the southern Metroplex communities of Cedar Hill and Midlothian, Joe Pool Lake is popular with boaters. Nearby Cedar Hill State Park is a great hiking destination.
Culture and Entertainment in Dallas
DFW is the cultural hub of North Texas. While you're in town, check out these art districts and cultural attractions:
- Design District: The beating heart of Dallas's arts community — featuring dozens of galleries and artisanal craftmakers — is just a short drive or trolley ride from The Westin Dallas Downtown.
- Deep Ellum: Once a grimy neighborhood of warehouses and small factories, Deep Ellum is now Dallas's premier nightlife destination.
- Trinity Groves at La Bajada: This outdoor dining and shopping destination connects to downtown Dallas via the Trinity River trail network and offers stunning skyline views.
- West Village: Situated in trendy Uptown, the West Village is one of DFW's top shopping destinations — North Texas's answer to Rodeo Drive.
- John F. Kennedy Memorial and Sixth Floor Museum: Located at Dealey Plaza in downtown Dallas, this somber memorial and museum commemorates one of the darkest days in modern Dallas history.
- Dallas Museum of Art: Trace the history of human art back five millennia (and forward to the present) at one of the southern United States' top art museums.
- Perot Museum of Nature and Science: The Dallas-Fort Worth area's premier science and natural history museum offers an educational experience for all ages.
Crow Museum of Asian Art: The galleries at the University of Texas at Dallas house one of the country's most extensive collections of art and archeological artifacts from ancient and modern Asia.
The Empire Difference
Our commitment to your academic achievement drives us to utilize innovation, create positive impacts, and foster collaboration.
25+ Years Training Physicians and Nurses
Since 1998, our organization has been setting the bar for medical professional training. Our success and expertise in this field are unparalleled.
Empire is the global leader in procedural training, having graduated more individuals than any other provider.
Uncover the most extensive range of courses in Aesthetics, Anti-Aging, Pain Management, and beyond!
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
No matter your professional aspirations, you can receive CMEs both in-person and online.
Immerse yourself in courses taught by renowned Board-Certified Faculty and experienced Medspa owners.
Join the largest community to save you more on products, lasers, and more!
The Go-To Educational Institution for 175,000+ Medical Professionals
Students learning and engaging in-person and virtually at Empire
200+ 5-Star Reviews