About the WorkshopThe Empire Medical Training’s Dermal Filler Workshop in Atlanta, GA features the most
cutting-edge Dermal Filler techniques for physicians, nurses, dentists, and licensed healthcare
Approved by the AMA for a maximum of 8 hours (8.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM) and 8
hours of continuing nursing education for ANCC Accreditation, the Dermal Filler Workshop
provides a comprehensive roadmap toward enhanced patient care and improved
decision-making when choosing FDA approved Dermal Fillers injections according to G-Prime
Our goal is a successful and more conscious aesthetic practice. We have built our courses in
Atlanta, GA, to get you there.
Additional Course Information
Want to know more about the Dermal Filler Training program? Here’s an overview of what you
will learn at The Westin Buckhead Atlanta during this training.
With over 94% of the soft dermal filler market consisting of hyaluronic acid products (HA), the
rise and preference for non-invasive aesthetic procedures, and a projected CAGR growth of
6.58% from 2021 to 2028 USD —9.22 billion by 2028 (VMR, 2021), the Dermal Filler
Comprehensive Training Program is a must.
Our Atlanta, GA, Comprehensive Dermal Filler Training is a hands-on course, permitted for 8
AMA PRA Category 1 CME CreditTM hours.
Additionally, its supervised by board-certified aesthetic physician instructors with top-tier level
training on FDA-approved HA and non-HA fillers such as Juvéderm®, Belotero Balance,
Radiesse®, Sculptra®, Bellafil®, and Ultra Restylane®, as well as other dermal fillers.
Supported by both didactic lectures and training lessons with live patient models, the program
seeks to enhance your understanding of dermal fillers and non-invasive techniques while you
develop the necessary skills to practice and perform procedures, adhere to generally accepted
protocols, and properly assess dermal filler procedure candidates.
Our specialists will provide methodical guidance during the Atlanta, GA, Dermal Filler Training
Course. Following the course, you will have a better understanding of placement techniques
and product selection to eliminate or enhance the following facial areas:
● Nasolabial Folds (NLF)
● Marionette Lines
● Submalar Hollow
● Lip Enhancement (Lip-plumping and Vermillion Border treatment with PDO Threads)
● Cheek Augmentation
● Tear Through
● Pre-jowl Sulcus
● Advanced Injections (i.e., hands, dimpled chin, laugh lines, etc.)
You will also learn how to:
● Evaluate dermal fillers based on their G-Prime rating
● Develop a broad understanding of different HA dermal fillers (such as Restylane®,
Juvederm®, and Radiesse®, Belotero®, and more)
● Strategically manage dermal fillers to get as many corrections as needed
● Choose between anesthesia options, including topical gels and facial nerve blocks,
including the appropriate techniques in treating facial lipoatrophy, pre-jowl sulcus, lips,
chin, folds, and eye hollow
● Master injection techniques using blunt tip cannulas for reduced bruising and possible
occlusion of vessels
● Manage acquisition, patient charting, and administration issues (i.e., medical intake &
informed consent forms, and other paperwork).
● Recognize the dermal filler procedure’s guidelines, fundamental facial anatomy, changes
in the product properties and injection areas, patient preferences, managing patient’s
expectations, and aftercare
● Expand your business strategy, master the marketing aspects and build a solid pricing
understanding that can be integrated into your business philosophy
● Offer enhanced patient care regarding dermal filler treatment and aesthetic expectations
and offer correction in adverse case scenarios.
For additional details, visit the Atlanta, GA, Dermal Filler Training Courses page. You can also
contact our representatives by phoning 866-333-6747.
Who the event is for?
The Empire Medical Training’s Dermal Filler Workshop in Atlanta, GA features the most cutting-edge Dermal Filler techniques for physicians, nurses, dentists, and licensed healthcare professionals.
To assure the highest level of participation from attendees and safeguard attending volunteer
patients attending our Atlanta, GA, training course, Empire Medical Training requires you to
complete the Empire’s Video On Demand or the Empire-Virtual-Training before partaking in the
Live Patient, Hands-On Practice Training Module.
Our virtual training is a fantastic alternative for people unable to participate in our Atlanta, GA,
workshop. In this seminar, you will have the opportunity to ask questions and interact with the
Physician instructor. After registration, you will gain access to the Empire’s education portal with
access to all training materials.
Color Training Manual & Videos
Every attendee is required to download and study Empire’s color training manual and videos.
This prerequisite training module is a comprehensive supplement that can help you enhance
your learning experience:
Review of Product Characteristics, Mechanism of Action, Indicated Areas for Patients
● Review of FDA Approved Dermal Fillers by the following criteria: G’ Prime (strength) and
Flexibility (xStrain) for HA Products as well as their pertinent use in different case
● Recommended path of action for the available crosslinked HA products and
recommended optimal application for the various facial areas for fillers
● Learn the most common areas for injection utilizing dermal filler injections and the
associated techniques for each procedure
Patient Consultation Process
● Handle patient expectations regarding dermal fillers and aesthetic expectations,
including the need for additional products or additional facial areas for rejuvenation
● Review various injection techniques in correcting areas of asymmetry or contrast to fulfill
the patient’s aesthetic goals
Review of Facial Anatomy:
● Complete review of facial vasculature, facial nerves, and lymphatic areas to avoid
● Possible Contraindications for Treatment
● Review Zones of Adherence, minimizing and preventing contour deformities
● Correcting and avoiding Complications and managing adverse events associated with
the HA and Non-HA injections including reversal of the procedure.
Standard of Care considerations, understanding of the medical model, safety
techniques, and indications for treatment for the following areas:
● Perform and understand blunt tip cannula injections for highly vascular areas of the face
including techniques used for areas where hypodermic needles are contraindicated.
● Nasolabial Fold (NLF) area using crosshatch and linear threading and proper product
● Marionette Line areas of the face and various techniques to lessen or eliminate these
● Prejowl Sulcus and the various techniques to correct areas of contrast.
● Review lip injections by micro-cannula or by hypodermic needle injection for enhancing
the body of the lip (lip plumping) or redefining of the lip by needle microcannula, or PDO
● Review other facial indications including protocols for other facial areas including
● Cheekbone Enhancement, Cheek Augmentation, Hands, Jawline Contouring, and other
common facial and body indications utilizing dermal fillers.
● Post Procedure Protocols and Touch-Up Recommendations for Patients.
12:45 pm-1:00pm • Registration
1:00 pm-2:00 pm • Introduction by Empire Medical Training, History & Overview of Empire
Medical Training, Review of prerequisite video and Agenda/Objectives
2:00pm-5:00pm • Hands-On Sessions. Small group break-out sessions with live patients.
Attendees must administer available HA Dermal Filler FDA-approved products to understand
the many techniques and patient approaches for augmentation. Our physician-supervised
hands-on training cover the following areas:
● Nasolabial Folds
● Marionette Lines
● Pre-Jowl Sulcus
● Lips (Vermillion Border with PDO Threads)
All participants must follow COVID-19 precautions according to the CDC’s guidelines and must
adhere to Empire Medical Training’s safety policies. Any patients and/or volunteers must agree
to the policies before participating in the hands-on session and must always follow CDC
Planning your visit
The EMT Botox® Atlanta training team welcomes you to the capital of Georgia! Known as the South's center for entertainment, there's an abundance of activity, attractions, and events to savor in Atlanta during your visit.
Wondering how to maximize your stay? This guide will point out:
- Where to stay in Atlanta
- Getting to The Westin Buckhead Atlanta
- How to explore the area
- Recommended Atlanta attractions
The most populous city in Georgia is the state's main hub of activity. Right in the center of this activity is The Westin Buckhead Atlanta, the host hotel for our Complete Botox Training program. If you want to stay in different accommodations, however, there are various other acclaimed options in Atlanta.
The Westin Buckhead Atlanta
Hosting our Complete Botox Training, Dermal Filler, and Facial Aesthetics workshops in 2022, The Westin Buckhead Atlanta is a modern, four-star hotel with plenty to offer guests. One of its main benefits is its location, particularly for those seeking some retail therapy. Both Phipps Plaza and Lenox Mall, two world-class shopping destinations, are situated adjacent to the accommodation.
If your preference is to go with the convenient option and stay at The Westin Buckhead Atlanta, the following are the hotel's highlights:
- All 365 rooms feature an ergonomic workstation, large flat-screen television, and coffee maker
- Select room options supply picturesque city views
- Suites with balconies are available for those seeking additional space and luxury
- Guests can unwind with a dip in the hotel's heated indoor swimming pool
- The spacious fitness center boasts modern equipment
- Indulge in an invigorating in-room massage after a long day's work
- Sample upscale dining for breakfast, lunch, and dinner at the acclaimed on-site Palm Restaurant
- Receive assistance at all times via the 24-hour reception and concierge service
How to Get Here
Are you traveling to The Westin Buckhead Atlanta from outside the state? If so, your journey will most likely go through the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. The good news: the hotel is only 20 minutes away by car from the airport.
To ensure the journey is seamless, here's how to reach The Westin Buckhead Atlanta from the airport.
From Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
If driving isn't on the agenda, a one-way taxi fare will set you back approximately $40. You can also make use of the Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA), a convenient and inexpensive method to get around the city – and journey to and from the airport.
If you decide to rent a vehicle, follow these driving directions when exiting the airport's Domestic Terminal:
- Out of the Domestic Terminal, get onto Interstate 85 North
- Continue on the I-85 North to Atlanta before exiting onto Georgia State Route 400 North
- Lenox Road is the first exit. Take this and then turn right, following the signs that indicate Peachtree Road South
- Take a right turn onto Peachtree Road
- At the second traffic light, turn left. The Westin Buckhead is on your right
Getting around Atlanta
While you might enjoy the freedom of getting around by yourself in a car, the aforementioned MARTA system is a recommended alternative. It is a quick and easy option that costs as little as $2.50 for a single trip, and you can load up a MARTA Breeze card with as many trips or day passes as you need. These trains run until 1:00 am on weekends.
Atlanta places a heavy emphasis on public transport, which means getting around by train, bus, and streetcar is convenient and affordable. The streetcar makes a 2.7-mile loop, stopping at 12 different spots along the way, and offers direct connections to other services such as MARTA. They run every 10-15 minutes on average between 6:00 am to 11:00 pm Monday to Thursday, and 8.30 am till 1:00 am on Saturdays. You can see their timetable on their website, but you should find it easy to get around using this mode of transport. Prices range from $1 to $3.
The Westin Buckhead also provides a complimentary hotel car service. In operation from 7:00 am until 11:00 pm, it will take you to any destination within a two-mile radius. Just keep in mind, this service is only available on a first-come, first-serve basis!
If you would still prefer to rent a car during your stay than rely on public transport, then there are several car companies on offer that are located nearby:
Nearby Car Rentals:
- SIXT: 888-749-8227
- Thrifty: 877-283-0898
- Enterprise: 833-315-5894
If you don't fancy staying at The Westin Buckhead Atlanta or there are no rooms available, don't worry – there are various other accommodation choices in the vicinity. From affordable comfort to luxurious opulence, below are some of our recommendations:
- JW Marriott Atlanta Buckhead
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta Buckhead
- Waldorf Astoria Atlanta Buckhead
- Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta - Buckhead
- Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead
- The St. Regis Atlanta
- Loews Atlanta Hotel
- The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta
- The Westin Atlanta Perimeter North
What to Do in Atlanta
Shopping, historical sites, exciting attractions, vibrant nightlife – there are many reasons why Atlanta is considered to be one of the best cities to visit and explore in the United States. After a day of training, make sure you take the opportunity to see the city.
Outdoor Activities and Attractions in Atlanta
If you are more the type of person that would rather explore nature than a shopping center, you're just a short journey away from various popular outdoor attractions. Here are some of our recommendations:
- Atlanta Botanical Garden: With 30-acres of beautiful gardens to explore, the Atlanta Botanical Garden features everything from an authentic Japanese garden to a 40-foot high canopy walk footbridge.
- Piedmont Park: With enticing waters, flourishing greenery, and energetic wildlife, Piedmont Park is a world away from the city's concrete metropolis.
- Atlanta BeltLine: This multi-use path is one of the best ways to get around the city. A former railway corridor, the Atlanta BeltLine connects multiple neighborhoods together, where you can walk or ride the picturesque paths lined with native plants, art, and attractions.
- Oakland Cemetery: While it might not seem like the most enticing destination at first, Atlanta's oldest public park features beautiful green spaces and rich local history.
Culture and Entertainment in Atlanta
Whether you want to take a step back in time or enjoy a live show, there are many culture and entertainment options in Atlanta. Below are just a few examples:
- Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site: Doubling as a park and historical indoor attractions, you can explore Martin Luther King Jr's birth home and explore fascinating exhibits at the Martin Luther King Center for Nonviolent Social Change.
- Fox Theatre: Home to comedy headliners, up-and-coming music acts, and Broadway shows, the Fox Theatre is the best place to catch a live performance in Fox Theatre.
- Georgia Aquarium: In the western hemisphere's largest indoor aquarium, get lost for hours among the multiple habitats and exhibits, enjoying the dolphins, penguins, Beluga whales, and whale sharks.
- Lenox Square: Positioned next to The Westin Buckhead, Lenox Square is one of the city's premier shopping destinations. Open since 1959, here you will find that there are over 250 stores and dining options available at Lenox Square.
Fernbank Museum of Natural History: Considered to be one of the most exciting and feature-packed museums in the state, Fernbank lets you venture back in time as you discover everything from ancient fossils to dinosaurs. The museum also features a 3D IMAX to take in a larger-than-life educational flick.
The Empire Difference
Our commitment to your academic achievement drives us to utilize innovation, create positive impacts, and foster collaboration.
25+ Years Training Physicians and Nurses
Since 1998, our organization has been setting the bar for medical professional training. Our success and expertise in this field are unparalleled.
Empire is the global leader in procedural training, having graduated more individuals than any other provider.
Uncover the most extensive range of courses in Aesthetics, Anti-Aging, Pain Management, and beyond!
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
No matter your professional aspirations, you can receive CMEs both in-person and online.
Immerse yourself in courses taught by renowned Board-Certified Faculty and experienced Medspa owners.
Join the largest community to save you more on products, lasers, and more!
The Go-To Educational Institution for 175,000+ Medical Professionals
Students learning and engaging in-person and virtually at Empire
200+ 5-Star Reviews