About the Workshop
In finding more streamlined and time-efficient approaches to the everchanging aesthetic challenges and cosmetic requests, the Combination Therapies Workshop offers attendees competitive leverage and substantial revenue increase in a market that keeps expanding by the day.
Intended for the Advanced Aesthetic Practitioner, The Kansas City Combination Therapies Workshop is an intensive training program that explores the combination or “stacking” of different procedures such as PDO Threads, Dermal Fillers, PRP/PRF, and Cosmetic Laser, in achieving outstanding results for patients with aesthetic requests.
Combination Therapies and more with Empire Optional Membership Plans
Empire Medical Training offers courses and workshops in all major cities in the US. Kansas City isn’t our last stop, so be on the lookout. A course near your city might be next.
Want to get the most out of your investment? Explore our Optional Membership Plans and receive all the benefits, including Hands-On Live Patient training for up to 45 free workshops including access to special events.
Additional Course Information
Welcome to Kansas City! Taught by our award-winning physician staff with an impeccable track record and solid experience in the combination of aesthetic procedures, the workshop offers an invaluable opportunity to receive direct feedback and guidance that will boost your confidence in performing different procedures in multiple case scenarios.
Focused on the full complement of injectables in the marketplace, most requested biologics, PRP/PRF, and mechanical treatments such as micro-needling and laser light energies, the course provides a comprehensive overview for more experienced aesthetic practitioners seeking the best results possible for a single session.
The following “Stackable” Aesthetic procedures will be reviewed throughout the course:
- Botulinum Toxin Training (BotoxTM, DysportTM, XeominTM)
- Dermal Filler Training (HA and Non-HA Fillers)
- PDO Thread Suture Training (Smooth and Barbed)
- Biologics (PRP and PRF)
- IPL and 1064 Yag Laser Light Energy Treatments
- Skin Tightening Treatments (RF, MFUS, and Light Energies)
- Mechanical Treatments (Micro-needling, Dermal Rollers)
- After Care Considerations (Retail Products: i.e. Specialty Cosmeceuticals)
During the Combination Therapies Workshop in the INSERT HOTEL NAME, attendees will review the essentials of all combination therapies and receive detailed instructions on performing and combining multiple procedures.
Following the course guidelines, these are the proposed objectives:
- Provide patients with a complete and thorough evaluation in one session
- Learn to differentiate and choose between the array of different aesthetic procedures to create a specialized care plan following patients’ needs and desires.
- Identify and design complete protocols for the various available aesthetic treatment combinations and synergies. Follow instructors through case studies, before and after photos, live demonstrations, and other course material.
- Identify a matrix of aesthetic procedures including order of occurrence, possible treatment limitations, and special considerations for post-care or follow-up
- Review ancillary information from Empire's Physician Portal for members
- Set up competitive prices, package pricing, and most common aesthetic packages marketed to patients including:
- Stem Cell Face Lift
- Stem Cell Facial
- Liquid Face Lift
- Facial Rejuvenation 360
- Age Defiance Makeover
- Platinum Treatment
- Many other common combination therapies
After completing the course, attendees are expected to show proficiency in the following:
- Assertively communicate expected results and establish patient expectations
- Fully comprehend the most common aesthetic procedures utilized within a safe aesthetic practice and achieve a wider understanding of the synergistic approaches in combining different procedures to produce outstanding results.
- Review different aesthetic packages, protocols, and other treatment considerations to safely administer combination therapies
- Understand which procedures benefit from one another and learn how to consistently perform these aesthetic procedures.
- Have a thorough understanding of various selling strategies, and consultation pearls, as well as being able to create individual and personalized programs for every patient
- Master the "pearls" associated with combination therapies, smart pricing, time intervals, and additional post-care options for patients to ensure recurring, satisfied patients.
- Explore and implement new marketing techniques, learn to design and offer membership options, reward points, and the creation of profitable referral programs for patients
Who the event is for?
Are you an aesthetic practitioner located in Kansas City, Overland Park, Independence, Olathe, Lee’s Summit, and other surrounding areas? If so, this workshop is right for you. By broadening your portfolio of aesthetic treatments, we expect you to reach your full potential in providing the best possible services to patients with aesthetic requests.
The 1-day course from Empire Medical Training takes place in the city of Kansas City and is designed to take attendees to the next level by teaching them:
- How to consistently perform a wide range of aesthetic stackable procedures
- How to find a synergistic approach in your aesthetic practice
- How to build the perfect “aesthetic package” for each patient
Planning your visit
Welcome to Kansas City - A city that's full of history, culture, and Midwestern charm, where we've had the pleasure of hosting our classes before. This bustling city is one of our preferred training destinations for both our staff and our students. Whether you're looking to explore its vibrant arts and culture scene, indulge in its delicious BBQ, or take in its rich history, we're confident that Kansas City will exceed your expectations. With its welcoming locals, stunning architecture, and countless attractions, this city is sure to provide an unforgettable experience for all.
The Empire Difference
Our commitment to your academic achievement drives us to utilize innovation, create positive impacts, and foster collaboration.
25+ Years Training Physicians and Nurses
Since 1998, our organization has been setting the bar for medical professional training. Our success and expertise in this field are unparalleled.
Empire is the global leader in procedural training, having graduated more individuals than any other provider.
Uncover the most extensive range of courses in Aesthetics, Anti-Aging, Pain Management, and beyond!
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
No matter your professional aspirations, you can receive CMEs both in-person and online.
Immerse yourself in courses taught by renowned Board-Certified Faculty and experienced Medspa owners.
Join the largest community to save you more on products, lasers, and more!
The Go-To Educational Institution for 175,000+ Medical Professionals
Students learning and engaging in-person and virtually at Empire
200+ 5-Star Reviews