About the Workshop
Now available in the Houston area, the Empire Medical Collagen Boosting Biostimulators for Facial Contouring Course offers the latest techniques for patients with facial makeover requests. Learn all about Injectable Facial Contouring Fillers, Combination Therapies, and Adjunctive Facial Injectables as well as all the proprietary methods unique to Empire Medical under the supervision of board-certified experts in this combined hands-on training program.
With aesthetic procedures growing in specificity, it is now possible to use specialized biostimulating dermal fillers, as well as PDO Threads and other products by synthesizing them from your own blood allowing for the best results in the more natural way.
During their trip to Houston, attendees will review the following products to produce the most astonishing facial cosmetic enhancements:
- Hyperdilute Calcium Hydroxylapatite (Radiesse)
- Sculptra (Poly-L-Lactic Acid)
- PDO Threads
- Platelet Rich Fibrin (PRF)
In this course, attendees will learn to treat shallow to deep nasolabial fold depressions, facial wrinkles, nasolabial fold, jawline, and nose imperfections, as well as treat acne scars, and other skin irregularities. Design a younger look for your patients with FDA-approved products and the safest procedure techniques while you grow your aesthetic practice.
Collagen Boosting Biostimulators for Facial Contouring and many more
We hope you’ll take some time outside of training to explore Houston and its corners. With Empire Medical Training offering multiple courses across the country, Houston might not be your last stop. Check our course catalog and plan where you are visiting next.
With our Optional Memberships you can attend up to 45 and more courses with LIVE and VIRTUAL workshops and special events. Our most popular courses include Botulinum Toxin-A Training, Dermal Filler Training, Sclerotherapy for Physicians & Nurses, Anti-aging Courses, and more.
With over 175,000 satisfied program graduates, Empire Medical continues to deliver the latest in Aesthetic Training for Physicians, Nurses, and Dentists. With our optional Membership plans, you can get up to 45 courses for FREE. Get Board Certified today.
Additional Course Information
Producing immediate and long-term results, Radiesse and Sculptra, along with other biostimulators, have taken the aesthetic world by surprise. These products are the latest modalities in aesthetic procedures with an unmatched safety profile, extraordinary effects, and cell-boosting capabilities.
These procedures can be combined with biostimulators, PDO Threads, and Platelet Rich Fibrin to produce the dramatic results patients are looking for, such as tighter skin, a more chiseled jawline, lip and smile lines, and no more mottled chin.
During this Houston-based course, you will learn all about injectable techniques as well as dilution-specifics that result vital for the procedures. You will also learn how to handle patient evaluation, treatment protocols, pre and post-procedure care, and avoiding complications.
Our team of Celebrity Physician Trainers will lead the Houston workshop, offering the most updated program for aesthetic practitioners in bringing the best techniques and the most successful proprietary formulations into your aesthetic practice.
Upon successful completion of the Houston program, attendees must be able to incorporate the following into their practice:
- Offer a comprehensive, full-face makeover treatment using a combination of hyper-dilute Calcium Hydroxyapatite, Poly-L-Lactic Acid, PDO Threads, and PRF.
- Perform full-face cosmetic evaluations for volumizing the face through biostimulators and PDO Threads, creating the most "natural" overall appearance.
- Optimize results by learning to dilute, hyper-dilute, and combine injectable bio-stimulant fillers for facial makeover treatments and adjunctive treatments (combination therapies)
- Understand how to perform PDO threads (proper placement) in combination with biostimulators and PRE or PRP.
- Review all protocols, guidelines, and correct injection techniques for placing Hyper-dilute Calcium Hydroxylapatite, Poly-L-Lactic Acid, and PDO threads for the face, in different areas, and for different outcomes.
- Review and learn the specific indications for injections with Hyperdilute Calcium Hydroxyapatite (Radiesse) and Poly-L-Lactic Acid (Sculptra) including contraindications and best practice methods for achieving the most desirable outcomes.
- Study specific techniques for injecting into the nasolabial folds and maintain rapport as you approach each patient based on the severity and depth of the NLF.
- Follow treatment protocols for dealing with the most common complications. Learn to treat granulomas that may develop as a complication following dermal fillers. Managing and treating complications as well as learning proper methods to avoid unwanted side effects are also covered in detail.
- Master specific techniques for using cannulas and needles for all procedures involving Hyperdilute Calcium Hydroxylapatite (Radiesse), Poly-L-Lactic Acid (Sculptra), and PDO Threads.
- Learn specific techniques for creating a well-defined, chiseled jawline in both male and female patients, and formulate different approaches for each gender.
- Understand how dermal fillers work and the importance of selecting fillers based on their G prime rating and other characteristics
- Thoroughly understand pertinent anatomical considerations regarding fat compartments and how these affect the overall contour of the face
- Fully acknowledge the anatomical considerations associated with the neurovascular bundles and how to avoid incorrect placement of needles or catheters.
- Use the pearls from our celebrity physician trainers to offer the best possible treatment.
Who the event is for?
If you are a licensed physician based in Houston, Pasadena, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Baytown, Pearland, or any other nearby area in Texas, this course was made for you.
Planning your visit
Houston and its neighboring cities have a vibrant and exciting performing arts scene! In Houston, the Alley Theatre is one of the oldest and most prestigious theaters in the city and has presented world-renowned theatrical productions. In Sugar Land, the Smart Financial Center is a top-notch entertainment venue with national and international artists regularly performing. In The Woodlands, the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion is an outdoor amphitheater featuring live music concerts, as well as plays and ballet performances. In Baytown, the Lee College Performing Arts Center is home to a variety of artistic and cultural events such as plays, music concerts, and dance performances. And in Pearland, the Pearl Theater community theater offers local theatrical productions and comedy events. Come and enjoy the excitement of the performing arts in these cities and experience the creativity and passion of local and international artists.
The Empire Difference
Our commitment to your academic achievement drives us to utilize innovation, create positive impacts, and foster collaboration.
25+ Years Training Physicians and Nurses
Since 1998, our organization has been setting the bar for medical professional training. Our success and expertise in this field are unparalleled.
Empire is the global leader in procedural training, having graduated more individuals than any other provider.
Uncover the most extensive range of courses in Aesthetics, Anti-Aging, Pain Management, and beyond!
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
No matter your professional aspirations, you can receive CMEs both in-person and online.
Immerse yourself in courses taught by renowned Board-Certified Faculty and experienced Medspa owners.
Join the largest community to save you more on products, lasers, and more!
The Go-To Educational Institution for 175,000+ Medical Professionals
Students learning and engaging in-person and virtually at Empire
200+ 5-Star Reviews