About the Workshop
Our Botox Training & Certification Courses are designed for physicians, nurses, dentists, and other licensed health-care practitioners. Hands-on instruction and training are always conducted by renowned “physician only” trainers. Botox classes cover the administration of Botox for all common and less common aesthetic and medical uses for the aesthetic practitioner. 8.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ provided.
Additional Course Information
Combining didactic lectures (classroom learning) with hands-on training is what our Seattle Complete Botox® Training program consists of.
The Botox training program provides the fundamentals of botulinum toxin Type-A and cosmetic indications for its use. You’ll leave the lecture hall with the knowledge you need to administer all common and not-so-common procedures involving Botox and to perform other common facial esthetics techniques. This course is approved for 8 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ hours.
Our hybrid training with physician-supervised (board-certified top-tier physician experts only) includes hands-on practice with live volunteer patients. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to administer Botox to patients presenting with a variety of common facial rhytids such as crow’s feet, forehead lines, glabellar lines, or other aesthetic signs and complaints (subject to review by our supervising physicians).
Our expert board-certified physician instructors will guide you through the procedure and provide helpful feedback that you can take back to your practice. All of our physicians are practice owners (making them top-tier renowned physicians) with years of Botox injection experience.
During the weekend, practitioners will learn about Botox injections and how to perform other aesthetic procedures such as dermal fillers and facial aesthetic procedures. All programs are AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ accredited. You’ll have the confidence and capability to perform a broader range of cosmetic procedures using techniques you won’t learn anywhere else, all under the direct supervision and instruction of Empire’s highly recognized team of physician instructors. You will incorporate these newly learned and high-demand procedures to your Washington aesthetics practice and the people who matter most — your patients.
Take part in our Seattle area Complete Botox® Training program, and you will have the opportunity to learn many of the most crucial skills, including:
- Basic facial anatomy and key Botox injection sites
- The differences between the botulinum toxin Type-A products (such as Botox®, Xeomin®, and Jeuveau®). For those interested in getting the most from the course training, we have conveniently scheduled the Dermal Filler Training program in the afternoon. This course will teach Dermal Filler products (such as Restylane®, Juvederm®, and Radiesse®, Belotero®, and more. )
- Specific techniques and methods for injecting Botox procedures
- The mechanism of action for each type of medication and formulation
- How to identify ideal candidates for Botox treatments and exclude unsuitable candidates (such as those with medical contraindications)
- How to properly and effectively inject botulinum toxin Type-A while reducing procedure risk and patient complications
- The generally accepted protocols for botulinum toxin Type-A administration for both aesthetic and medical complaints
- The proper guidelines for the patient acquisition and charting, including management of required paperwork like medical intake and informed consent forms
- How to manage patient preferences and expectations prior to treatment
- Post-treatment follow-up protocols and how to address and correct adverse events (complications)
- How to manage long-term botulinum toxin Type-A patients and deliver enhanced patient care over the course of the relationship
- How to market, promote and engage with your target demographic using a complete integrated marketing communications plan.
For more information about what to expect from our Seattle Botox and filler training course, please visit our complete Botox training workshop page or call us at 866-261-5164.
Who the event is for?
Our Complete Botox Training program is made to meet the educational needs of healthcare practitioners providing aesthetic services to their patients.
Aesthetics practitioners based in Seattle, Bellevue, Kirkland, Newcastle, Mercer Island, White Center, Redmond, Renton, or Seattle’s other surrounding areas are all welcome to take part in this program.
This course is specially made to be the best Botox training course for nurses, physicians, dentists, nurse practitioners, physician’s assistants, and others in the medical field, and this course allows your practice to be as capable and effective as possible. We’re proud to help you provide the very best for your patients.
Successful completion of prerequisite materials is required for the 8-hour AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ certification. All practitioners who wish to become certified in performing Botox injections must complete all pre-course materials successfully. You can get access to all the didactic information, including thorough protocols, complication avoidance, from our bespoke online portal. Here, you can view our professionally shot, high-definition videos that may be viewed from any device (desktop, tablet, mobile).
Before attending the live component of the training, you must complete and pass a knowledge-based test. If it fits in with your schedule, you have the option to participate in any live virtual program to satisfy the didactic requirements for the training. Afterward, please schedule and attend any live hands-on event for Botox and Dermal Filler Training.
Color Training Manual & Videos
Participants need to download and review our color training manual and videos via Empire’s state-of-the-art educational portal — a comprehensive supplement to the prerequisite training modules. It is filled with helpful information about:
- The patient consultation process, including communicating the expected results of Botox treatments, making facial/head/neck markings, and injection/treatment techniques aligned with patient goals
- Key characteristics and handling (including dilution, reconstitution, and storage) of botulinum toxin Type-A products
- Key facial anatomy concepts, including facial contraindications, zones of adherence, and correcting complications and adverse events
The color training manual also includes a detailed overview of dosing, indications for treatment, safe injection techniques, and generally accepted practices for the following Botox treatments:
- Glabellar complex area
- Lateral canthal rhytids
- Forehead lines
- Medial and lateral brow (lift)
- Gummy smile
- Dimpled chin
- Marionette lines
- Platysma banding
- Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating of the palms and underarms)
Additional Aesthetic Procedures and Advanced Injection Techniques
We’re delighted to offer an optional video series covering additional aesthetic procedures and advanced injection techniques. As a participant in our Seattle area training course, you will receive complimentary access to our entire library of educational materials for botulinum toxin practitioners. Review the manual to further enhance your in-person learning experience, as this is an integral part of the clinical portion of the program.
We have planned and implemented our Seattle Complete Botox® Training, Dermal Filler, and Facial Aesthetics program in accordance with the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education’s accreditation requirements and policies.
We are proud to bring you this training in partnership with Medical Education Resources, an organization accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education to physicians.
Medical Education Resources designates our Seattle training course for a maximum of 8.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. You should claim only the credit commensurate with your participation in our hands-on training session.
Medical Education Resources is also an accredited provider of continuing nursing education through the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. You’ll earn 8.0 contact hours of continuing nursing education following successful completion.
Medical Education Resources is a provider of continuing nursing education by the Washington Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #CEP 12299.
Morning Session Botox Training
7:45 a.m.–8:00 a.m. • Registration.
8:00 a.m.–9:00 a.m. • Speaker Introduction. Review prerequisite video for botulinum toxin training. Overview of procedures to be performed during the hands-on session. Questions & Answers.
9:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m. • Hands-On Sessions. Small group breakout sessions with live patients. Attendees will be required to administer botulinum toxin Type A FDA-approved products, understanding the unique approach to each patient.
Afternoon Session Dermal Filler Training (separate registration fee)
12:45 p.m.–1:00 p.m. • Registration.
1:00 p.m.–2:00 p.m. • Speaker Introduction. Review prerequisite video for Complete Dermal Filler Training. Overview of procedures to be performed during the hands-on session. Questions & Answers.
2:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m. • Hands-On Sessions. Small group breakout sessions with live patients. Attendees will be required to administer HA Dermal Filler FDA-approved products, understanding the unique approach to each patient.
- Marionette Lines
- Nasolabial Folds (NLF)
- Pre-Jowl Sulcus
- Lips (Vermillion Border with PDO Threads)
All participants must follow COVID-19 precautions per updated CDC guidelines and must adhere to Empire Medical Training’s safety policies. Any patients and/or volunteers must agree to the policies prior to participating in the hands-on session and must adhere to CDC guidelines at all times.
Planning your visit
Empire Medical Training’s Botox Seattle training team cannot wait to welcome you to one of the country’s best-loved cities.
Below, you can discover more about:
- Accommodation options available in Seattle
- Details on how to get there (and get around once you’re comfortably settled in)
- What to see and do in Seattle and the surrounding regions
Seattle is located on the country's west coast and is easily accessible by air, road, and rail. Although we would recommend you stay at our host hotel, the Renaissance Seattle Hotel, there are plenty of other accommodation options if you choose.
The Renaissance Seattle Hotel
You can find many of Seattle’s major attractions on foot or via public transport, and plenty more is accessible by car.
While you are staying at the Renaissance Seattle Hotel, you can expect to enjoy all sorts of amenities, including:
- Enhanced high-speed Wi-Fi available throughout the hotel
- Fitness center
- Meeting event space
- Central location
- Smart TVs in the rooms
- Contemporary, comfortable décor
- Parking available on site
How to Get To The Renaissance Seattle Hotel
Seattle city center is a short drive from the main Seattle airports. Here’s some extra information on how to get here from either one of them.
From King County International Airport Seattle International Airport
- Get on I-5 N from Airport Way S
- Continue on I-5 N to 7th Ave. Take exit 164A from I-5 N
- Drive to Madison St
From Seattle Tacoma International Airport
- Get on WA-518 E in Tukwila from Airport Expressway
- Take I-5 N to 7th Ave in Seattle. Take exit 164A from I-5 N
- Drive to Madison St
Renting a car is a great way to get around the local area. You can rest assured that the major car rental companies serve all of the region’s airports. If you don’t want to rent a car, ride-hailing apps like Uber and Lyft are available throughout the Seattle area.
If you want to stay anywhere else other than our host hotel, there are several different accommodation options that you can bear in mind:
- Hilton Garden Inn Seattle Downtown
- Hotel Theodore
- Hyatt Regency Seattle
- The State Hotel
- Hotel Nikko Seattle
- Seattle Marriott Waterfront
- W Seattle
- Crowne Plaza Seattle Downtown
What to Do In Seattle
When you are not taking part in your training activities, there is plenty to explore and experience in Seattle and nearby. A car allows you to explore the city at your leisure, but there is a lot to see on foot and by public transportation as well. No matter what transportation option you choose, you will not have to go too far away to discover the waterside city and everything it has to offer.
Outdoor Activities in Seattle and Surrounding Areas
While the winters get relatively chilly, outdoor activities are still a great option to rest and unwind after your main training activities. As one of the most famous cities in the whole country, you should certainly take the opportunity to get outside and enjoy everything that you can.
- Discovery Park: While it is still located within the city limits, you will feel like you have stepped into another world when you see the mountain views and get out on the trails.
- Mount Si: If you are looking to enjoy a proper hike, there is no doubt that Mount Si presents a great challenge for some, but it is also the preserve of casual walkers as well.
- Burke Gilman Trail: If walking is not really your thing and you would prefer to get on two wheels, there are 27 miles to enjoy that take you through the northern neighborhoods.
- Washington State Ferries: Getting out onto the water is a must when you are in Seattle, and you can travel to one of two islands that are just a short boat ride away.
- Stevens Pass: If you are in town for a little longer and would like to enjoy some winter sports, you can work your way down the two mountains located in this area.
- Olympic Sculpture Park: This downtown spot allows you to appreciate and enjoy some incredible outdoor works of art. It is more than worth enjoying for yourself.
Culture and Entertainment in Seattle and Beyond
Seattle has plenty of landmarks that will already be well-known to you and some that you may not have heard of before. When you stay at our host hotel, you can rest assured that you can easily access many of the most famous and celebrated attractions.
- Space Needle: Piercing up into the sky, there is no doubt that the Space Needle is the iconic symbol of this city, and it is worth fully appreciating it by taking a trip to the top of it to see the famous Seattle skyline.
- Seattle Center Monorail: Taking a trip on the monorail is another of the great adventures that you can enjoy in Seattle on a special route that weaves through the heart of the city.
- Museum of Pop Culture: If you want to get away from the traditional art galleries and science museums, this gives you a unique insight into the modern world and everything that has helped shape it.
- Chihuly Garden and Glass: Dedicated to the hugely talented local-born artist Dale Chihuly, there is no doubt that you can see some incredible works of art right here.
Pacific Northwest Ballet: In terms of cultural attractions, you cannot experience much better than a trip to the ballet to see their take on both classic and contemporary shows.
The Empire Difference
Our commitment to your academic achievement drives us to utilize innovation, create positive impacts, and foster collaboration.
25+ Years Training Physicians and Nurses
Since 1998, our organization has been setting the bar for medical professional training. Our success and expertise in this field are unparalleled.
Empire is the global leader in procedural training, having graduated more individuals than any other provider.
Uncover the most extensive range of courses in Aesthetics, Anti-Aging, Pain Management, and beyond!
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
No matter your professional aspirations, you can receive CMEs both in-person and online.
Immerse yourself in courses taught by renowned Board-Certified Faculty and experienced Medspa owners.
Join the largest community to save you more on products, lasers, and more!
The Go-To Educational Institution for 175,000+ Medical Professionals
Students learning and engaging in-person and virtually at Empire
200+ 5-Star Reviews