About the Workshop
Our Botox Training & Certification Courses are designed for physicians, nurses, dentists, and other licensed health-care practitioners. Hands-on instruction and training are always conducted by renowned “physician only” trainers. Botox classes cover the administration of Botox for all common and less common aesthetic and medical uses for the aesthetic practitioner. 8.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ provided.
Additional Course Information
Our Phoenix Complete Botox® Training program is all about combining didactic lectures (classroom learning) with hands-on training.
The Botox training program provides the fundamentals of botulinum toxin Type-A and cosmetic indications for its use. You'll leave the lecture hall with the knowledge you need to administer all common and not-so-common procedures involving Botox and to perform other standard facial esthetics techniques. This course is approved for 8 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ hours.
Our board-certified top-tier physicians will supervise your training that will include hands-on practice with live volunteer patients. Here, you'll have the opportunity to administer Botox to patients presenting with a variety of common facial rhytids such as crow's feet, forehead lines, glabellar lines, or other aesthetic signs and complaints (subject to review by our supervising physicians).
All our expert board-certified physician instructors — all of whom are practice owners with years of Botox injection experience — will guide you through the procedure and provide helpful feedback that you can take back to your practice.
Practitioners will learn about techniques with Botox injections during the weekend and discover how to perform other aesthetic procedures such as dermal fillers and facial aesthetic procedures.
All programs are AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ accredited. You'll have the confidence and capability to perform a broader range of cosmetic procedures using techniques you won't learn anywhere else, all under the direct supervision and instruction of Empire's highly recognized team of physician instructors. You will incorporate these newly learned and high-demand procedures to your Arizona aesthetics practice and the people who matter most — your patients.
When you take part in our Phoenix area Complete Botox® Training program, it will allow you to learn many of the most crucial skills, including:
- Basic facial anatomy and key Botox injection sites
- The differences between the botulinum toxin Type-A products (such as Botox®, Xeomin®, and Jeuveau®). For those interested in getting the most from the course training, we have conveniently scheduled the Dermal Filler Training program in the afternoon. This course will teach Dermal Filler products (such as Restylane®, Juvederm®, and Radiesse®, Belotero®, and more. )
- Specific techniques and methods for injecting Botox procedures
- The mechanism of action for each type of medication and formulation
- How to identify ideal candidates for Botox treatments and exclude unsuitable candidates (such as those with medical contraindications)
- How to properly and effectively inject botulinum toxin Type-A while reducing procedure risk and patient complications
- The generally accepted protocols for botulinum toxin Type-A administration for both aesthetic and medical complaints
- The proper guidelines for the patient acquisition and charting, including management of required paperwork like medical intake and informed consent forms
- How to manage patient preferences and expectations prior to treatment
- Post-treatment follow-up protocols and how to address and correct adverse events (complications)
- How to manage long-term botulinum toxin Type-A patients and deliver enhanced patient care over the course of the relationship
- How to market, promote and engage with your target demographic using a complete integrated marketing communications plan.
For more information about what to expect from our PhoenixBotox and filler training course, please visit our complete Botox training workshop page or call us at 866-261-5164.
Who the event is for?
This course is created to meet the educational needs of healthcare practitioners providing aesthetic services to their patients.
Aesthetics practitioners based in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tucson, Sedona, Grand Central Village, Flagstaff, Mesa, Tempe, or any of the other surrounding areas in southern Arizona are all welcome to take part in this program.
This course is created to be the best Botox training course for nurses, physicians, dentists, nurse practitioners, physician's assistants, and others in the medical field and enables your practice to be as capable and effective as possible. We are proud to help you provide the very best for your patients.
To be eligible for the 8-hour AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ certification, successful completion of prerequisite materials is required. All practitioners who wish to become certified in performing Botox injections must complete all pre-course materials successfully. These materials, which include thorough protocols, complication avoidance, and more, can be accessed via our online portal. Our professionally shot, high-definition videos may be viewed from any device (desktop, tablet, mobile).
You must complete and pass a knowledge-based test before attending the live section of the course. If it suits your schedule, you can participate in any live virtual program to satisfy the didactic requirements for the training. Please schedule and attend any live hands-on event for Botox and Dermal Filler Training afterward.
Color Training Manual & Videos
Before taking part in the training, all participants should download and review our color training manual and videos via Empire's state-of-the-art educational portal — a comprehensive supplement to the prerequisite training modules. It is filled with useful information about:
- The patient consultation process, including communicating the expected results of Botox treatments, making facial/head/neck markings, and injection/treatment techniques aligned with patient goals
- Key characteristics and handling (including dilution, reconstitution, and storage) of botulinum toxin Type-A products
- Key facial anatomy concepts, including facial contraindications, zones of adherence, and correcting complications and adverse events
The color training manual also includes a detailed overview of dosing, indications for treatment, safe injection techniques, and generally accepted practices for the following Botox treatments:
- Glabellar complex area
- Lateral canthal rhytids
- Forehead lines
- Medial and lateral brow (lift)
- Gummy smile
- Dimpled chin
- Marionette lines
- Platysma banding
- Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating of the palms and underarms)
Additional Aesthetic Procedures and Advanced Injection Techniques
An optional video series will cover additional aesthetic procedures and advanced injection techniques. As a participant in our Phoenix area training course, you will receive complimentary access to our entire library of educational materials for botulinum toxin practitioners. Review the manual to further enhance your in-person learning experience, as this is an integral part of the clinical portion of the program.
We have planned and implemented our Phoenix Complete Botox® Training, Dermal Filler, and Facial Aesthetics program in accordance with the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education's accreditation requirements and policies.
We are proud to bring you this training in partnership with Medical Education Resources, an organization accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education to physicians.
Medical Education Resources designates our Phoenix training course for a maximum of 8.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. You should claim only the credit commensurate with your participation in our hands-on training session.
Medical Education Resources is also an accredited provider of continuing nursing education through the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation. You'll earn 8.0 contact hours of continuing nursing education following successful completion.
Medical Education Resources is a provider of continuing nursing education by the Arizona Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #CEP 12299.
Morning Session Botox Training
7:45 a.m.–8:00 a.m. • Registration.
8:00 a.m.–9:00 a.m. • Speaker Introduction. Review prerequisite video for botulinum toxin training. Overview of procedures to be performed during the hands-on session. Questions & Answers.
9:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m. • Hands-On Sessions. Small group breakout sessions with live patients. Attendees will be required to administer botulinum toxin Type A FDA-approved products, understanding the unique approach to each patient.
Afternoon Session Dermal Filler Training (separate registration fee)
12:45 p.m.–1:00 p.m. • Registration.
1:00 p.m.–2:00 p.m. • Speaker Introduction. Review prerequisite video for Complete Dermal Filler Training. Overview of procedures to be performed during the hands-on session. Questions & Answers.
2:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m. • Hands-On Sessions. Small group breakout sessions with live patients. Attendees will be required to administer HA Dermal Filler FDA-approved products, understanding the unique approach to each patient.
- Marionette Lines
- Nasolabial Folds (NLF)
- Pre-Jowl Sulcus
- Lips (Vermillion Border with PDO Threads)
All participants must follow COVID-19 precautions per updated CDC guidelines and must adhere to Empire Medical Training's safety policies. Any patients and/or volunteers must agree to the policies prior to participating in the hands-on session and must adhere to CDC guidelines at all times.
Planning your visit
The Empire Medical Training's Botox Phoenix training team is looking forward to welcoming you to our downtown course.
In the section below, you will be able to discover more information about:
- Different accommodation options available in Phoenix
- How to get there and get around
- Information on the best things to see and do in Phoenix and the surrounding area
Located on the country's west coast, Phoenix is an extremely well-connected city. Although we recommend you stay at our host hotel, the AC Hotel Phoenix Downtown, you can choose between many other accommodation options.
The AC Hotel Phoenix Downtown
A lot of Phoenix's major attractions are within easy reach whether you have rented a car or prefer to get around on public transportation or on foot.
While staying at the AC Hotel Phoenix Downtown, you can enjoy all sorts of top-quality facilities, including:
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi available throughout the hotel
- Fitness Center
- Excellent meeting event space
- Incredible downtown location
- Smart TVs in the rooms
- Comfortable beds
- Parking on sites
How to Get To The AC Hotel Phoenix Downtown
Phoenix city center is a short drive from the two main Phoenix airports. Take a look at some extra information on how to get here from either one of them.
From Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
- Get on I-10 W
- Follow I-10 W to N 7th St. Take exit 145A from I-10 W
- Continue on N 7th St. Drive to N 5th St
From Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport
- Get on I-10 E from N 7th St
- Continue on I-10 E. Take US-60 E to S Hawes Rd in Mesa. Take exit 34B from AZ-202/AZ-202 Loop S
- Take E Ray Rd and S Sossaman Rd to your destination
The major car rental companies serve all of the region's airports, and you also have the option of renting a car via all the major companies. If you don't want to rent a car, ride-hailing apps like Uber and Lyft are available throughout the Phoenix area.
Here are several different accommodation options in addition to our host hotel:
- The Clarendon Hotel & Spa Phoenix
- Hyatt Regency Phoenix
- Hyatt Place Phoenix
- Arizona Grand Resort & Spa
- The Westin Phoenix Downtown
- Hilton Phoenix Suites
- Renaissance Phoenix Downtown
- Hyatt Place Tempe
What to Do In Phoenix
When you are not taking part in training, there is plenty of time available to explore and experience Phoenix and the surrounding area. Renting a car allows you to explore the city at your leisure, but there is plenty to see on foot and by public transportation as well. No matter which transportation option you choose, you don't have to go too far away to discover the Arizonan city and everything it has to offer.
Outdoor Activities in Phoenix and Surrounding Areas
Outdoor activities are a great option to rest and unwind after your main training activities, and Phoenix has the year-round warm weather that is perfect for them. Taking the opportunity to get outside and enjoy everything that you can is certainly worthwhile.
- Camelback Mountain: There are plenty of hiking opportunities located just outside of the city of Phoenix, and this one is the most accessible at just over 2.5 miles away. It should also prove not to be overly strenuous.
The Empire Difference
Our commitment to your academic achievement drives us to utilize innovation, create positive impacts, and foster collaboration.
25+ Years Training Physicians and Nurses
Since 1998, our organization has been setting the bar for medical professional training. Our success and expertise in this field are unparalleled.
Empire is the global leader in procedural training, having graduated more individuals than any other provider.
Uncover the most extensive range of courses in Aesthetics, Anti-Aging, Pain Management, and beyond!
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
No matter your professional aspirations, you can receive CMEs both in-person and online.
Immerse yourself in courses taught by renowned Board-Certified Faculty and experienced Medspa owners.
Join the largest community to save you more on products, lasers, and more!
The Go-To Educational Institution for 175,000+ Medical Professionals
Students learning and engaging in-person and virtually at Empire
200+ 5-Star Reviews