About the Workshop
Our Botox Training & Certification Courses are designed for physicians, nurses, dentists, and other licensed health-care practitioners. Hands-on instruction and training are always conducted by renowned “physician only” trainers. Botox classes cover the administration of Botox for all common and less common aesthetic and medical uses for the aesthetic practitioner. 8.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ provided.
Additional Course Information
The Orlando Complete Botox® Training event features didactic lectures and hands-on classes – the perfect combination for a complete Botox education.
Along with an introduction to botulinum toxin Type-A and how it functions, you will learn about how to administer Botox injections, understand both basic and advanced techniques, and gain hands-on experience by completing various aesthetic treatments.
The hands-on portion of the program is arguably the most exciting. It presents the unique opportunity to perform procedures on real volunteer patients. You can utilize Botox to deal with facial rhytids such as crow's feet, dimpled chin, and forehead lines. You'll also be guided along the way, step-by-step, by our expert instructors.
As board-certified clinic owners, not to mention among the most revered physicians in the country, our instructors are the best of the best. They are a fountain of knowledge – and you get to learn directly from them. Our instructors will answer your inquiries, provide detailed feedback, and supply you with the ability and confidence to perform Botox and other aesthetic procedures on your patients.
As mentioned, Botox isn't the only treatment type you'll learn about. By expanding your aesthetic treatment repertoire, you expand the number of services you can offer. For instance, dermal filler is one of the main workshops as part of our program.
8 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ hours are accredited upon completion of the Complete Botox Training weekend.
Attend our Orlando Complete Botox® Training program, and you will learn:
- Basic facial anatomy and key Botox injection sites
- The differences between botulinum toxin Type-A products (such as Botox®, Xeomin®, and Jeuveau®). For those interested in getting the most from the course training, we have conveniently scheduled the Dermal Filler Training program in the afternoon. This course will teach Dermal Filler products (such as Restylane®, Juvederm®, and Radiesse®, Belotero®, and more)
- Specific techniques and methods for injecting Botox procedures
- The mechanism of action for each type of medication and formulation
- How to identify ideal candidates for Botox treatments and exclude unsuitable candidates (such as those with medical contraindications)
- How to properly and effectively inject botulinum toxin Type-A while reducing procedure risk and patient complications
- The generally accepted protocols for botulinum toxin Type-A administration for both aesthetic and medical complaints
- The proper guidelines for the patient acquisition and charting, including management of required paperwork like medical intake and informed consent forms
- How to manage patient preferences and expectations before treatment
- Post-treatment follow-up protocols and how to address and correct adverse events (complications)
- How to manage long-term botulinum toxin Type-A patients and deliver enhanced patient care over the course of the relationship
- How to market, promote and engage with your target demographic using a complete integrated marketing communications plan
Our Complete Botox Training workshop page contains further information about our Orlando program. You can also call 866-261-5164, and one of our experts will be happy to help with any inquiries.
Who the event is for?
Are you a health practitioner? Do you want to start offering your patients aesthetic services? Are you based in Orlando, Kissimmee, Clermont, Sanford, Lakeland, Titusville, or another area in or around Florida? If you've answered yes, the Orlando Complete Botox® Training event is for you.
We have helped medical professionals such as nurses, physicians, and dentists start their journey into operating an aesthetic practice. It's not just about getting the right certificates, of course. With our expert training, you receive the guidance required to supply your patients with the best possible treatment standards.
Preparing for the Complete Botox® Training program is essential. The good news is we supply all prerequisite instructional materials as part of the course. Upon signing up, you gain access to Empire Medical Training's state-of-the-art online portal. This portal includes a detailed color training manual and professionally produced videos.
Detailed protocols, complication avoidance, and more are covered in the prerequisite materials. Along with needing to cover these instructional materials, you will be required to pass a short knowledge test. Once these two aspects are successfully completed, you will gain your 8-hour AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ certification.
There's also the opportunity to complete a live virtual training session beforehand. By taking this approach, you can reduce the in-person work you need to complete.
Color Training Manual & Videos
Accessible through the educational portal, our color training manual and videos can be viewed on any device, including desktops, smartphones, and tablets. They cover a range of topics, which includes:
- The patient consultation process. This includes communicating the expected results of Botox treatments accurately, producing facial/head/neck markings, and injection/treatment techniques that align with patient goals
- Key characteristics and handling (including dilution, reconstitution, and storage) of botulinum toxin Type-A products
- Important facial anatomy concepts, including zones of adherence, facial contraindications, and correcting complications and adverse events
These documents also reveal treatment indications, correct dosage amounts, and injection methods for these Botox treatments:
- Lateral canthal rhytids
- Glabellar complex area
- Platysma banding
- Forehead lines
- Hyperhidrosis (excessive palms and underarms sweating)
- Dimpled chin
- Medial and lateral brow (lift)
- Gummy smile
- Marionette lines
Additional Aesthetic Procedures and Advanced Injection Techniques
The Orlando Complete Botox® Training program not only teaches participants about Botox but also has a particular focus on performing other well-known facial aesthetic treatments like dermal fillers. By broadening your education this way, your practice can be more diverse in the aesthetic services you offer to patients.
The event and its three workshops – Complete Botox Training, Dermal Filler, and Facial Aesthetics – have been designed with the utmost attention to detail. By meeting the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education’s demands and policies, our program is able to offer the education and accreditations you require.
For instance, the Medication Education Resources, an ACCME-accredited organization, award the 8.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ as part of our Orlando training. The MER is committed to the training and education of healthcare professionals. By working together with the MER, this ensures our program is at its best possible standard – and you directly benefit as a result.
For nurses, there's another added bonus from completing our program. Due to partnering with the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation, you can gain 8.0 contact hours to go towards your nursing education. These hours are provided following the completion of our program.
Medical Education Resources is a provider of continuing nursing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #CEP 12299.
Morning Session Botox Training
7:45 a.m.–8:00 a.m. • Registration.
8:00 a.m.–9:00 a.m. • Speaker Introduction. Review prerequisite video for botulinum toxin training. Overview of procedures to be performed during the hands-on session. Questions & Answers.
9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. • Hands-On Sessions. Small group breakout sessions with live patients. Attendees will be required to administer botulinum toxin, Type-A FDA-approved products, understanding the unique approach to each patient.
Afternoon Session Dermal Filler Training (separate registration fee)
12:45 p.m.–1:00 p.m. • Registration.
1:00 p.m.–2:00 p.m. • Speaker Introduction. Review prerequisite video for Complete Dermal Filler Training. Overview of procedures to be performed during the hands-on session. Questions & Answers.
2:00 p.m.- 5:00 p.m. • Hands-On Sessions. Small group breakout sessions with live patients. Attendees will be required to administer HA Dermal Filler FDA-approved products, understanding the unique approach to each patient.
- Marionette Lines
- Nasolabial Folds (NLF)
- Pre-Jowl Sulcus
- Lips (Vermillion Border with PDO Threads)
All participants must follow COVID-19 precautions per updated CDC guidelines and must adhere to Empire Medical Training's safety policies. Any patients and/or volunteers must agree to the policies prior to participating in the hands-on session and must adhere to CDC guidelines at all times.
Planning your visit
Our Botox® Orlando team welcomes you to Florida! "The City Beautiful" is one of the United States' most popular tourist destinations – and there are multiple reasons why. Orlando boasts an array of legendary theme parks, outdoor attractions, year-round beach weather, and incredible dining options.
To get ready for your visit, this guide will reveal:
- Where to stay in Orlando
- Reaching our Orlando venue and getting around
- Recommended local Orlando attractions
Positioned in central Florida, Orlando is known for being the theme park capital of the world. However, the city features a diverse collection of activities and attractions, ensuring there's something for everyone to enjoy. If you want to experience what Orlando has to offer, a suitable base is required – and the Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, our host hotel, more than fits the bill.
Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
Hosting our Complete Botox Training, Dermal Filler, and Facial Aesthetics workshops, the Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek is a highly regarded four-star hotel. Centrally located yet providing a relaxing oasis away from Orlando's buzzing activity, the accommodation contains all the luxury facilities someone could need.
Regarding the latter, here are the main features of the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek:
- The modern rooms all include a large flat-screen television, refrigerator, coffee maker, and luxury complimentary toiletries
- Select rooms which offer picturesque views of the pool or nearby Disney
- The lagoon-style pool, lazy river, and poolside cabanas provide the perfect outdoor escape to unwind
- Access to the adjacent Waldorf Astoria Hotel's facilities, including their 18-hole golf course and relaxing spa
- A state-of-the-art fitness center that has 24/7 access
- On-site Disney store and free shuttle service to the nearby Disney theme parks
- Over ten distinctive, revered dining options, ranging from a cozy steakhouse to a traditional Italian restaurant
How to Get Here
The Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek's central position in Orlando means there is no issue getting to the hotel. If you're traveling via Orlando International Airport, you can reach the property in 25 minutes or less by car.
From Orlando International Airport
If you decide to drive to Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, here are the directions from Orlando International Airport:
- Exit the airport and drive east on Airport Blvd for a little over one mile
- Continue the journey onto S Semoran Blvd for 0.3 miles
- Exit onto FL-528 W Partial Toll Road and travel for a further eleven miles
- Get onto I-4 W toward Tampa. Travel for a little less than five miles
- Journey towards Epcot/Disney Springs by taking exit 67. Continue for one mile before merging onto Epcot Center Rd
- In less than a mile, take the first exit for Disney Springs/Typhoon Lagoon
- In 0.2 miles, turn left onto Buena Vista Dr. Take another left turn after 0.2 miles onto Chelonia Pkwy
- Turn right when you see Bonnet Creek Resort Lane. Take the next first right, and you will be greeted by Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
Getting around Orlando
For getting around Orlando, it is recommended you use a rental car service. While the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek offers a complimentary shuttle service to nearby theme parks, a car makes it easy to fully explore the city without any restrictions.
If you do not drive or want to, then the bus systems and taxis are good alternatives. The LYNX bus system gets you to most areas in Orlando. They do run consistently but vary from 15 minutes to 30 and 60, depending on the specific route you need to take.
Nearby Car Rentals
- E-Z Rent-A-Car: 800-277-5171
- Thrifty Car Rental: 877-283-0898
- Hertz: 407-859-8400
Even though Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek is one of the finest hotels in the city, there are many other quality accommodation options nearby. Below are a number of recommendations to consider:
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek
- Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek
- Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney's Pop Century Resort
- Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center
- Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
- Windsor Palms Resort
- Vacation Village at Parkway
What to Do in Orlando
There are not just theme parks to sample when you're in Orlando. Once you have completed your Botox training, you can enjoy beautiful parks, scenic boat tours, live events, museums, and so much more.
Outdoor Activities and Attractions in Orlando
With year-round warm weather, outdoor activities are always at the top of the list when visiting Orlando. Here are some must-see attractions:
- Walt Disney World Resort: There's only one place to start. Walt Disney World Resort is the most popular attraction in Orlando, with millions of people from across the world visiting each year. With four theme parks and a couple of water parks, countless dining options, shopping galore, and more, Disney World is packed full of things to do.
- Universal Orlando Resort: Home to multiple thrilling theme parks, including The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Universal's Islands of Adventure, you'll need to extend your weekend stay to take in everything at Universal Orlando Resort!
- Lake Eola Park: Enjoy a calm walk around Lake Eola as you take in eye-catching views of the city's downtown skyline. You can also rent a swan paddle boat or enjoy a live performance at the on-site Walt Disney Amphitheater.
- Harry P. Leu Gardens: If you want an outdoor adventure that doesn't involve the Florida swamps, the beautiful Harry P. Leu Gardens is a top pick. With 50 acres to explore, it's easy to get lost in the stunning flora and fauna the garden boasts.
- Discovery Cove: Want to get up close with sharks, dolphins, tropical fish, and rays? If so, there's no better place in Orlando than Discovery Cove. This all-inclusive water park is different from the rest, where only a small number of guests are permitted entry each day. This gives you loads of time to enjoy all the activities at Discovery Cove, which includes playing with otters and the morning flamingo walk.
Culture and Entertainment in Orlando
If you want a rest from Orlando's weather, there are many indoor attractions found in the city. Here are a few recommendations:
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts: For everything from Broadway shows to live music performances, this destination is a fantastic experience. There's also the unique opportunity to watch a movie as the Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra performs the film's score live.
- Orlando Science Center: Welcoming guests of all ages, the Orlando Science Center is a hands-on experience with interactive exhibits, workshops, theaters, labs, and much more.
- iFLY Indoor Skydiving: Fancy something more thrilling while on your trip? In that case, experience free-falling fun – without needing to jump out of an airplane – at the state-of-the-art iFLY Indoor Skydiving.
- Orlando Museum of Art: To learn about Orlando's rich history while gazing upon a diverse collection of historical and modern art pieces, this is the destination for you. Plus, exhibits change each year, so there's always something new to see for visitors.
The Empire Difference
Our commitment to your academic achievement drives us to utilize innovation, create positive impacts, and foster collaboration.
25+ Years Training Physicians and Nurses
Since 1998, our organization has been setting the bar for medical professional training. Our success and expertise in this field are unparalleled.
Empire is the global leader in procedural training, having graduated more individuals than any other provider.
Uncover the most extensive range of courses in Aesthetics, Anti-Aging, Pain Management, and beyond!
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
No matter your professional aspirations, you can receive CMEs both in-person and online.
Immerse yourself in courses taught by renowned Board-Certified Faculty and experienced Medspa owners.
Join the largest community to save you more on products, lasers, and more!
The Go-To Educational Institution for 175,000+ Medical Professionals
Students learning and engaging in-person and virtually at Empire
200+ 5-Star Reviews