About the Workshop
Our Botox Training & Certification Courses are designed for physicians, nurses, dentists, and other licensed health-care practitioners. Hands-on instruction and training are always conducted by renowned “physician only” trainers. Botox classes cover the administration of Botox for all common and less common aesthetic and medical uses for the aesthetic practitioner. 8.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ provided.
Additional Course Information
Our Nashville Complete Botox® Training program combines didactic lectures (classroom learning) with hands-on training.
The Botox training program provides the fundamentals of botulinum toxin Type-A and cosmetic indications for its use. You’ll leave the lecture hall with the knowledge you need to administer all common and not-so-common procedures involving Botox and to perform other common facial esthetics techniques. This course is approved for 8 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ hours.
Our hybrid training is supervised by top-tier physicians and includes hands-on practice with live volunteer patients. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to administer Botox to patients presenting with a variety of common facial rhytids such as crow’s feet, forehead lines, glabellar lines, or other aesthetic signs and complaints (subject to review by our supervising physicians).
Our expert board-certified physician instructors — all of whom are practice owners (top-tier renowned physicians) with years of Botox injection experience — will guide you through the procedure and provide helpful feedback that you can take back to your practice.
Throughout the weekend, practitioners will learn about techniques with Botox injections and how to perform other aesthetic procedures, including dermal fillers and facial aesthetic procedures.
All programs are AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ accredited. You’ll have the confidence and capability to perform a broader range of cosmetic procedures using techniques you won’t learn anywhere else, all under the direct supervision and instruction of Empire’s highly recognized team of physician instructors. You will incorporate these newly discovered and high-demand procedures to your Tennessee aesthetics practice and the people who matter most — your patients.
Attend our Nashville area Complete Botox® Training program, and you will have the opportunity to learn:
- Basic facial anatomy and key Botox injection sites
- The differences between the botulinum toxin Type-A products (such as Botox®, Xeomin®, and Jeuveau®). For those interested in getting the most from the course training, we have conveniently scheduled the Dermal Filler Training program in the afternoon. This course will teach Dermal Filler products (such as Restylane®, Juvederm®, and Radiesse®, Belotero®, and more. )
- Specific techniques and methods for injecting Botox procedures
- The mechanism of action for each type of medication and formulation
- How to identify ideal candidates for Botox treatments and exclude unsuitable candidates (such as those with medical contraindications)
- How to properly and effectively inject botulinum toxin Type-A while reducing procedure risk and patient complications
- The generally accepted protocols for botulinum toxin Type-A administration for both aesthetic and medical complaints
- The proper guidelines for the patient acquisition and charting, including management of required paperwork like medical intake and informed consent forms
- How to manage patient preferences and expectations prior to treatment
- Post-treatment follow-up protocols and how to address and correct adverse events (complications)
- How to manage long-term botulinum toxin Type-A patients and deliver enhanced patient care over the course of the relationship
- How to market, promote and engage with your target demographic using a complete integrated marketing communications plan.
For more information about what to expect from our NashvilleBotox and filler training course, please visit our complete Botox training workshop page or call us at 866-261-5164.
Who the event is for?
This Complete Botox Training program is designed to meet the educational needs of healthcare practitioners providing aesthetic services to their patients.
If you’re an aesthetics practitioner based in Nashville, Brentwood, Goodlettsville, Franklin, Spring Hill, Springfield, Portland, Columbia, or any surrounding areas of Tennessee, this program is for you.
Designed to be the best Botox training course for nurses, physicians, dentists, nurse practitioners, physician’s assistants, and others in the medical field, this course allows your practice to be as capable and effective as possible. Your patients deserve the very best, and we’re proud to help you provide it.
Successful completion of prerequisite materials is required for the 8-hour AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ certification. All practitioners who wish to become certified in performing Botox injections must complete all pre-course materials successfully. Access all the didactic information, including thorough protocols, complication avoidance, and more, via our amazing online portal.
Our professionally shot, high-definition videos may be viewed from any device (desktop, tablet, mobile). Before attending the live component of the training, you must complete and pass a knowledge-based test. If it fits in with your schedule, you have the option to participate in any live virtual program to satisfy the didactic requirements for the training. Afterward, please schedule and attend any live hands-on event for Botox and Dermal Filler Training.
Color Training Manual & Videos
Participants must download and review our color training manual and videos via Empire’s state-of-the-art educational portal — a comprehensive supplement to the prerequisite training modules. It’s filled to the brim with useful information about:
- The patient consultation process, including communicating the expected results of Botox treatments, making facial/head/neck markings, and injection/treatment techniques aligned with patient goals
- Key characteristics and handling (including dilution, reconstitution, and storage) of botulinum toxin Type-A products
- Key facial anatomy concepts, including facial contraindications, zones of adherence, and correcting complications and adverse events
The color training manual also includes a detailed overview of dosing, indications for treatment, safe injection techniques, and generally accepted practices for the following Botox treatments:
- Glabellar complex area
- Lateral canthal rhytids
- Forehead lines
- Medial and lateral brow (lift)
- Gummy smile
- Dimpled chin
- Marionette lines
- Platysma banding
- Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating of the palms and underarms)
Additional Aesthetic Procedures and Advanced Injection Techniques
We’re also pleased to offer an optional video series covering additional aesthetic procedures and advanced injection techniques. And as a participant in our Nashville area training course, you’ll receive complimentary access to our entire library of educational materials for botulinum toxin practitioners. Review the manual to further enhance your in-person learning experience, as this is an integral part of the clinical portion of the program.
We’ve planned and implemented our Nashville Complete Botox® Training, Dermal Filler, and Facial Aesthetics program following the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education’s accreditation requirements and policies.
We’re proud to bring you this training in partnership with Medical Education Resources, an organization accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education to physicians.
Medical Education Resources designates our Nashville training course for a maximum of 8.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. You should claim only the credit commensurate with your participation in our hands-on training session.
Medical Education Resources is also an accredited provider of continuing nursing education through the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. You’ll earn 8.0 contact hours of continuing nursing education following successful completion.
Medical Education Resources is a provider of continuing nursing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #CEP 12299.
Morning Session Botox Training
7:45 a.m.-8:00 a.m. • Registration.
8:00 a.m.-9:00 a.m. • Speaker Introduction. Review prerequisite video for botulinum toxin Training. Overview of procedures to be performed during the hands-on session. Questions & Answers.
9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. • Hands‐On Sessions. Small group breakout sessions with live patients. Attendees will be required to administer botulinum toxin, Type‐A FDA-approved products, understanding the unique approach to each patient.
Afternoon Session Dermal Filler Training (separate registration fee)
12:45 p.m.-1:00 p.m. • Registration.
1:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m. • Speaker Introduction. Review prerequisite video for Complete Dermal Filler Training. Overview of procedures to be performed during the hands-on session. Questions & Answers.
2:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m. • Hands‐On Sessions. Small group breakout sessions with live patients. Attendees will be required to administer HA Dermal Filler FDA-approved products, understanding the unique approach to each patient.
- Marionette Lines
- Nasolabial Folds (NLF)
- Pre-Jowl Sulcus
- Lips (Vermillion Border with PDO Threads)
All participants must follow COVID-19 precautions per updated CDC guidelines and must adhere to Empire Medical Training’s safety policies. Any patients and/or volunteers must agree to the policies prior to participating in the hands-on session and must adhere to CDC guidelines at all times.
Planning your visit
Empire Medical Training’s Botox training team is delighted to welcome you to one of the country’s most famous cities, Nashville, which is a place that is full of adventure and activities.
In the section below, you will discover more about:
- Different accommodation options in Nashville
- Details on how to get there (and get around once you’re comfortably settled in)
- The best things to see and do in Nashville and the surrounding regions
Nashville, the capital of Tennessee, is located right in the heart of the state. Although we would be delighted to welcome you to stay at our host hotel, the Homewood Suites Nashville/ Vanderbilt West End, you can also pick between lots of other accommodation options if you would prefer.
Homewood Suites Nashville/ Vanderbilt West End
Situated just south of the Cumberland river, you have the opportunity to access many of the attractions that make Nashville such a popular and widely celebrated city. You can find many of the main attractions on your doorstep, but there is also a lot more accessible by car.
While you are staying at the Homewood Suites Nashville/ Vanderbilt West End, you can expect all sorts of amenities, including:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Fitness center
- Complimentary hot breakfast
- Meeting rooms and business space
- Central location
- Smart TV
- Simple, comfortable décor
How to Get To The Homewood Suites Nashville/ Vanderbilt West End
Nashville city center, where the hotel is located, is a short drive from Nashville Central Airport. Here’s some extra info on how to get here from either one of them.
From George Bush Intercontinental/Nashville Airport
- Head south on Terminal Dr towards Airport Service Rd
- Keep left to stay on Terminal Dr
- Merge onto I-40 W
- Keep left at the fork to stay on I-40 W, follow signs for Huntsville/Memphis/Interstate 65 S
- Take exit 209 towards Church St/Charlotte Ave
- Merge onto George L Davis Blvd
- Turn right onto Church St
As this is the fourth largest city in the Southeastern US, renting a car is the easiest way to get around the local area. All the major car rental companies serve the region’s airports. If you don’t want to rent a car, ride-hailing apps like Uber and Lyft are available throughout the Nashville area.
If you want to stay anywhere else other than Homewood Suites Nashville/ Vanderbilt West End, there are several different accommodation options that you can bear in mind:
- Hotel Indigo Nashville
- Hyatt House Nashville
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Nashville
- Hyatt Centric Downtown Nashville
- Dream Nashville
- Graduate Nashville
- Holston Hotel Nashville
- The Union Station Nashville
What to Do In Nashville
When you are not involved in training, there is plenty to explore and experience in Nashville and the surrounding region. If you have a rental car, you will have the freedom to explore the city at your leisure, but there is a lot to experience on foot as well. No matter what you decide, you will not have to go too far away to discover the world-famous city and everything it has to offer.
Outdoor Activities in Nashville and Surrounding Areas
The weather in and around Nashville is quite variable throughout the winter period, but outdoor activities will always be a possibility. As one of the most renowned and famous cities in the US, you certainly want to get outside and soak up the atmosphere.
- Warner Parks: Just nine miles away from the city center, this is one of the city’s most celebrated parks and is packed with walking trails, athletic fields, and more.
- Cumberland Park: On the other side of the river from downtown Nashville, this is the perfect spot to enjoy the sunset with the backdrop of the city.
- Centennial Park: Located near the city center, there is a beautiful lake here that is home to all sorts of urban wildlife. Waterside paths are also available to stroll and soak up the atmosphere.
- Cheekwood Botanical Garden: If you are looking for a little slice of Japan in central Tennessee, this is undoubtedly the place to come to enjoy some peace and serenity.
- Arrington Vineyards: Just a 30-minute drive outside of the city center, the vineyard's rolling hills are home to some fantastic wine that you can enjoy here.
Culture and Entertainment in Nashville and Beyond
Nashville is the capital city of Tennessee and is the world-famous home of country music. When you stay at our host hotel, you are within easy reach of many of the most famous and celebrated attractions.
- Broadway: A center of entertainment, this is the first place that many people head when they arrive in the city to experience some of the world-famous nightlife, which is amongst the best in the country.
- Ryman Auditorium: If there is one thing to do when you are in Nashville, it is enjoying some live music. Said to be the home of bluegrass music, this is a great starting point, but plenty more are dotted all over the city.
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum: If you are looking to learn the whole story about how one of the country’s most celebrated music styles came to be, this is the place to go.
- Parthenon: You don’t have to go all the way to Athens in Greece when you can see a replica of the historic building right here in Nashville.
- Johnny Cash Museum: For fans of the American icon himself, this is a comprehensive and engaging museum that tells you everything that you need to know.
- Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage: This fascinating museum stands in the spot of the seventh President’s plantation.
The Empire Difference
Our commitment to your academic achievement drives us to utilize innovation, create positive impacts, and foster collaboration.
25+ Years Training Physicians and Nurses
Since 1998, our organization has been setting the bar for medical professional training. Our success and expertise in this field are unparalleled.
Empire is the global leader in procedural training, having graduated more individuals than any other provider.
Uncover the most extensive range of courses in Aesthetics, Anti-Aging, Pain Management, and beyond!
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
No matter your professional aspirations, you can receive CMEs both in-person and online.
Immerse yourself in courses taught by renowned Board-Certified Faculty and experienced Medspa owners.
Join the largest community to save you more on products, lasers, and more!
The Go-To Educational Institution for 175,000+ Medical Professionals
Students learning and engaging in-person and virtually at Empire
200+ 5-Star Reviews