About the Workshop
Empire Medical welcomes you to Kansas City. Join our renowned Celebrity Physician Trainers at the hotel for a 1-Day Intensive course in Body Contouring Injectables, a combination of informative lectures, evidence-based protocols, and hands-on sessions for a complete learning experience.
The Kansas City Body Contouring Injectables and Adjunct Procedures Workshop from Empire Medical is one of our finest courses and the pinnacle of aesthetic training.
Benefitting all practitioners in the Kansas City area (including novice or advanced injectors), the course teaches safe injectable techniques for Non-HA dermal fillers in different body part areas as well as combining and using other injectable techniques such as PDO threads and other adjunct procedures to create the best aesthetic results.
Prior completion of the Empire Medical Training’s “Complete Dermal Filler or Advanced Dermal Filler Training” is a pre-requisite to the Body Contouring Injectables and Adjunct Procedures Workshop. Prior experience in administering HA Dermal Fillers or any equivalent is needed.
Body Contouring Injectables and Adjunct Procedures and many more
We hope you enjoy your training and your stay in Kansas City. At Empire Medical we want to make sure you always have the best time possible in any of the multiple cities where our courses take place. Make sure to check our calendar and plan your next workshop trip as you continue to expand your aesthetic practice.
With over 175,000 satisfied program graduates, Empire Medical continues to deliver the latest in Aesthetic Training for Physicians, Nurses, and Dentists. With our optional Membership plans, you can get up to 45 courses for FREE. Get Board Certified today.
Additional Course Information
Featuring a didactic module in the morning and a “demonstration-only” practical session in the early afternoon, you will have the rest of the day to enjoy your stay in Kansas City. The Body Contouring Injectables and Adjunct Procedures workshop reviews all injectable techniques for treating sagging knee indications, cellulite indications, butt-lift procedures, neck tightening procedures, and other specific body part areas such as the abdomen or the buttock lift.
An ever-growing segment of the medical aesthetic industry, body sculpting procedures have become an increasingly sought-after alternative to smooth, lift, tighten and sculpt the body. In achieving younger looks, Bio-stimulant filler injections and bio-stimulants can be used to treat different body areas, alongside PDO threads for lifting and smoothing. Combination therapies for fillers, PDO Threads, PRP, and PRF are also course subjects for the Body Contouring Injectables and Adjunct Procedures workshop.
Upon successful completion of the Kansas City program, attendees must be able to incorporate the following into their practice:
- Successfully identify potential patients who would benefit from body contouring treatments
- Handle patient selection and know how to set realistic expectations of treatment outcomes for body contouring treatments
- Dilute and combine injectable bio-stimulant fillers for body treatments and adjunctive treatments (combination therapies) to optimize body contouring results.
- Master the use of microcannula injections to administer bio-stimulants, including dilution schedules for hyper-dilute Radiesse and Sculptra.
- Know the appropriate placement of PDO threads (monofilament and barbed/molded) for smoothing and lifting problem body areas.
- Know how to combine PRP or PRF (Platelet Rich Fibrin) with PDO threads to optimize body contouring treatment results for a variety of patient indications.
- Use PDO threads, Radiesse, and Sculptra with microcannula to treat cellulite including as an adjunct to conventional treatment methods.
- Understand the latest device technology for body contouring (radiofrequency, high-frequency ultrasound (HIFU), and high-intensity electromagnetic therapy).
- Have a thorough understanding of anatomy and pertinent anatomical considerations for most requested body treatment areas as well as pre-procedure and post-procedure instructions.
- Safely and effectively manage complications, adverse results, and suboptimal outcomes of body contouring procedures.
- Handle product information, pricing and packaging strategies, and overall marketing requirements and limitations associated with the procedure.
- Understand different marketing techniques to position yourself as a leader in body contouring services within your market area.
Who the event is for?
Teaching physicians to take their aesthetic practice to the next level with the latest body contouring procedures. If you are a licensed physician based in Kansas City, Overland Park, Independence, Olathe, Lee’s Summit, Shawnee, or any other nearby area in Missouri, this course was made for you.
Planning your visit
Did you know that this region is the home of baseball? In Kansas City, Kauffman Stadium is the home of the Kansas City Royals, where fans can enjoy exciting Major League Baseball games. In Independence, the city's baseball museum tells the history of baseball in the region and offers a wide variety of exhibits and memorabilia. In Olathe, the College Boulevard baseball field is the perfect place to enjoy a minor league baseball game. In Lee's Summit, Legacy Park features state-of-the-art baseball fields, and in Shawnee, Herman Laird Park has baseball fields and a stadium with covered stands. Don't miss the opportunity to experience the excitement of baseball in its original home in this Midwest region!
The Empire Difference
Our commitment to your academic achievement drives us to utilize innovation, create positive impacts, and foster collaboration.
25+ Years Training Physicians and Nurses
Since 1998, our organization has been setting the bar for medical professional training. Our success and expertise in this field are unparalleled.
Empire is the global leader in procedural training, having graduated more individuals than any other provider.
Uncover the most extensive range of courses in Aesthetics, Anti-Aging, Pain Management, and beyond!
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
No matter your professional aspirations, you can receive CMEs both in-person and online.
Immerse yourself in courses taught by renowned Board-Certified Faculty and experienced Medspa owners.
Join the largest community to save you more on products, lasers, and more!
The Go-To Educational Institution for 175,000+ Medical Professionals
Students learning and engaging in-person and virtually at Empire
200+ 5-Star Reviews