About the Workshop
Get $300 OFFExpires soon!
Additional Course Information
During the Advanced Botox and Dermal Fillers (Level II) course, attendees must show proficiency in the following areas:
- Using advanced combinations of Botox Cosmetic and various Dermal Fillers for Facial Sculpting (Proficiently performing the liquid facelift)
- Safest methods in using soft fillers such as Restylane, Juvederm XC, or Belotero Balance in treating glabellar lines (11 lines)
- Line and wrinkle reduction in non-traditional areas using (Xeomin, Botox Cosmetics, and Dysport) - “Off-Label” use.
- Dermal Filler advanced techniques in cheek augmentation, tear through injections, jaw redefinition (pre-jowl sulcus), sub-mala hollow, extended commissure lines, and philtrum reconstruction.
- Safely perform the necessary procedures using Radiesse and Sculptra Dermal Fillers for difficult wrinkles in non-traditional areas of the body, including hands.
- Identify, diagnose, and treat Migraine Headaches, Hemifacial Spasm, Blepharospasm and Bruxism through the administration of Botulinum Toxin-A
- Review and understand the protocols for using Botulinum Toxin-A for jaw reduction, nasal tip, nasal flare, mid-arch eyebrow shaping, lower eyelid injections, and decolette areas.
- Review long-term strategies and follow-up for patients in insurance reimbursement for the medical use of Botulinum Toxin products.
- Understand gender differences, aging processes, and how to offer adequate expectations regarding different patients’ aesthetic requests.
- Understand contraindications for safety, off-label use, and proper administration of Neurotoxins and Dermal Fillers while learning to handle any adverse event.
Who the event is for?
The Advanced Botox and Dermal Fillers (Level II) Training Program is ideal for Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Dentists, and practitioners based in Atlanta, Marietta, Alpharetta, Decatur, and other nearby cities who are also looking for continuing professional development in their aesthetic practice.
Relying on Empire Medical Training’s proprietary method for performing the nonsurgical facelift, the Advanced Botox and Dermal Fillers program offers a unique approach to learning different injection techniques. Throughout the course, attendees will also learn to perform the “liquid facelift”, as well as a wide range of other “off-label” techniques for line and wrinkle reduction in non-traditional areas.
Dosage Schedules and Recommended Injection Patterns using Standard Protocols, Guidelines, Medical Model Understanding, Safety Considerations, Techniques, and Indications.
|Lunch (on your own)
|Advanced Injections: FDA-Approved and "Off-Label" Applications of HA and Non-HA Dermal Fillers for Hands, Cheek Augmentation (Apex, Apple, and Hollows), Tear Trough (Eye Hollows), Lip Augmentation (Vermilion Border and Plumping), and Pre-Jowl Sulcus.
Planning your visit
The Empire Difference
Our commitment to your academic achievement drives us to utilize innovation, create positive impacts, and foster collaboration.
25+ Years Training Physicians and Nurses
Since 1998, our organization has been setting the bar for medical professional training. Our success and expertise in this field are unparalleled.
Empire is the global leader in procedural training, having graduated more individuals than any other provider.
Uncover the most extensive range of courses in Aesthetics, Anti-Aging, Pain Management, and beyond!
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
No matter your professional aspirations, you can receive CMEs both in-person and online.
Immerse yourself in courses taught by renowned Board-Certified Faculty and experienced Medspa owners.
Join the largest community to save you more on products, lasers, and more!
The Go-To Educational Institution for 175,000+ Medical Professionals
Students learning and engaging in-person and virtually at Empire
200+ 5-Star Reviews