About the Workshop
Next stop: Kansas City! This time we invite our fellow healthcare practitioners to a full-day program in PDO Threads and PRP for Hair Restoration. Taking place in Kansas City, this specialty course is a great opportunity to network and expand your knowledge with our celebrity status and renowned instructors.
Unlike other conventional methods, PDO Threads and PRP for Hair Restoration is a fresh, combined approach to treating alopecia in a more mindful, non-invasive way. Now, with Hair Restoration treatments about to claim the first spot as the largest segment among aesthetic procedures, the Empire Medical Training’s PDO Threads and PRP for Hair Restoration specialty course is a great addition to any medical and aesthetic practice.
Get $300 OFFExpires soon!
Additional Course Information
Spend a day with us in Kansas City. Our evidence-based, full-day program was designed by top-tier physician instructors with ample expertise in PDO Threads and PRP for Hair Restoration so you can be sure you will learn the necessary pearls to take your practice to a whole new level.
Methodically structured, the course reviews all non-surgical treatments for hair shedding and new hair growth promotion including:
- FDA Approved Medications and recommended Medical Devices
- Recommended Protocols for Medical Hair Loss (i.e., Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy, Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, and Menopause)
- Compounded Pharmaceutical Formulation Therapies for Hair Restoration after-care
- Platelet Rich Plasma treatments
- Nutritional Supplements, Dietary recommendations, and Nutraceuticals
- Topical after-care for Men and Women
On top of combination treatments, the course features complimentary hair restoration procedures from PFRM, micro-needling, and advanced biologics, to post-treatment alternatives for increased hair retention and deminiaturization, without downtimes or aftercare.
The PDO Threads and PRP for Hair Restoration course also features a comprehensive review of protocols and diagnostic tools (Trichometry: Hair Measurement and Density Devices). After completing the course, attendees will be qualified to better assess their patients by providing the ideal hair restoration procedure according to each case scenario.
During your stay in Kansas City, you will learn to perform different procedures with greater confidence and expand your knowledge in the following areas:
- Understand how to differentiate, identify, evaluate, and treat various hair loss conditions, in order to properly assess patients who will benefit the most from a multidisciplinary approach from PDO Threads, Platelet Rich Plasma, and other treatment regimens.
- Apply our proprietary, clinically validated treatment protocols, which are evidence-based and proven to aid patients in their hair restoration journey.
- Learn how to successfully treat patients suffering from unwanted hair loss by coworking in enhancing and improving their appearance, self-image, and overall well-being.
- Explore the various types of medical hair restoration treatments for hair loss, including FDA-approved pharmaceuticals, medical device technologies, and proprietary compounded medications in combination with cell therapies, nutraceuticals, and non-invasive procedures including the Combination PDO Thread procedures and P-PRP injections.
- Learn how to add PDO threads in conjunction with other hair restoration procedures.
- Use hair measurement and density device data in establishing patient baselines to track the progression of hair loss including regrowth results.
- Improve patient selection and preparation protocols in the application of Platelet-Rich Plasma (P-PRP), biologics, PDO Threads, Mechanical Treatments, and medication for the non-surgical treatment of hair loss.
Who the event is for?
The PDO Threads and PRP for Hair Restoration workshop is a specialty course led by board-certified health professionals and designed for certified physicians looking for improved results in correcting and reversing hair loss and hair thinning. If you are a certified physician based in Kansas City, Overland Park, Independence, Olathe, Lee’s Summit, or any other nearby area in Missouri, and you want to learn PDO Threads and PRP for Hair Restoration, this course was made for you.
The successful completion of our virtual training is required to participate in the hands-on sessions for the course. Empire Medical Training’s extensive library of instructional materials includes procedure videos, advanced injection demonstrations, and PRP and PDO Thread insertion training.
During virtual training, you will have the opportunity to ask questions and interact with the Physician instructor. After registration, you will gain access to the Empire’s education portal with access to all pre-requisite videos for the following topics:
Patient Consultation Process
- Educate and communicate expected results to potential patients
- Techniques that will satisfy your patient's goals and safely and effectively administer PDO Threads and PRP Injections for androgenic alopecia
Pathophysiology of Hair Growth
- Most Common causes for Hair Loss and Thinning Hair
- Differences between men and women
- Other less common causes for hair loss and hair thinning
- Collagenesis and PDO Threads for hair regrowth
- Factors affecting collagen production
- Hormonal Considerations for Hair Loss
- Diagnostic tools to determine Alopecia type
Mechanical Treatments for hair loss and reversing hair thinning
- Clinical Validity for Thread Embedding Technologies (Stand Alone Treatments)
- Clinical Validity of Platelet Rich Plasma Treatments & PDO Threads
- Different Types of PRP (PRP vs. PRF)
- Indications for Treatment (Types of alopecia benefitting from PRP)
- Ideal candidate for the procedures
- Relative and Absolute Contradictions for PRP Therapies
Androgenic Alopecia Treatments utilizing PRP
- Detailed Protocols and Injection Guidelines
- Post Treatment Care and follow-up treatments.
- Other Combination Therapies (i.e., red light, prescription therapies).
- Pricing for procedures
- Regional Ring Block and topical anesthesia options
Planning your visit
When you are not taking part in your training activities, Kansas City remains an inviting destination humming with activities and things to do. While your training weekend involves plenty of work, there's still plenty of time to explore the city, its culinary offer, and the most popular attractions in the area.
PDO Threads and PRP for Hair Restoration Training for Aesthetics –and up to 45 more courses free of charge
We hope you enjoy your training and your stay in Kansas City. At Empire Medical we want to make sure you always have the best time possible in any of the multiple cities where our courses take place. Make sure to check our calendar and plan your next workshop trip as you continue to expand your aesthetic practice.
Want to keep adding value to your aesthetic practice? Explore our Optional Membership Plans and receive all the benefits, including Hands-On Live Patient training for up to 45 free workshops as well as exclusive access to special events.
The Empire Difference
Our commitment to your academic achievement drives us to utilize innovation, create positive impacts, and foster collaboration.
25+ Years Training Physicians and Nurses
Since 1998, our organization has been setting the bar for medical professional training. Our success and expertise in this field are unparalleled.
Empire is the global leader in procedural training, having graduated more individuals than any other provider.
Uncover the most extensive range of courses in Aesthetics, Anti-Aging, Pain Management, and beyond!
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
No matter your professional aspirations, you can receive CMEs both in-person and online.
Immerse yourself in courses taught by renowned Board-Certified Faculty and experienced Medspa owners.
Join the largest community to save you more on products, lasers, and more!
The Go-To Educational Institution for 175,000+ Medical Professionals
Students learning and engaging in-person and virtually at Empire
200+ 5-Star Reviews