About the Workshop
The Anti-Aging Medicine Training workshop from Empire Medical, an intensive 9-hour, double-module course for physicians, nurses, and other healthcare professionals seeking to expand their knowledge of Integrative and Regenerative Medicine for Anti-Aging Treatments arrives in New York City, New York City.
Part conference, part seminar training, the course will take place at the hotel and is masterly led by our expert instructor and Physician Advisory Board Director, Anne Roberts, MD, a Certified Specialist in Internal Medicine, and Anti-Aging Medicine Graduate from Yale University School of Medicine.
During the course, attendees will learn to apply the latest evidence-based methods for early detection, treatment, and reversal of age-related dysfunction, as well as chronic disorders and other health-related diseases for which conventional medicine has resulted insufficient in keeping up with patients’ expectations.
Anti-Aging -and up to 45 more courses
We hope you’ll take some time outside of training to explore New York City and its corners. With Empire Medical Training offering multiple courses across the country, New York City might not be your last stop. Check our course catalog and plan where you are visiting next.
Explore our Optional Memberships and attend up to 45 and more courses with LIVE and VIRTUAL workshops and special events. Expand your knowledge in aesthetics, anti-aging, Pain Management and many more.
Make the most out of your investment and get more for what your pay with the Empire Platinum, Diamond, Blue Diamond, or Empire Dental for licensed dentists. Chat with us and let our representatives find the best plan for you.
Get $300 OFFExpires soon!
Additional Course Information
Anti-Aging Therapy and Integrated Medicine have become a high-demand specialty for medical practitioners interested in giving the greatest results when aiding patients throughout their aging process. With aging comes the development of different chronic and long-term problems, which are sometimes disregarded. Product of over/under glandular activity, these conditions can be treated effectively with hormonal intervention, using Bioidentical Hormone Therapy.
During the New York City-based Anti-Aging Training Workshop, attendees will learn to test for, analyze and effectively treat the most common chronic conditions associated with abnormal hormonal levels, such as:
- Sleeping Disorders
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (Morning and Evening Fatigue)
- Post and Peri Menopausal Symptoms (Menstrual irregularities, Night Sweats, Cystic Ovaries, Uterine Fibroids, Depression, and Mood Alteration)
- Low Libido and Infertility
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Anxiety Disorders
- Andropause Related Symptoms
- Bone Loss
- Inability to lose weight or excessive weight gain
- Premature Hair Loss
- Unspecified Aches and Pains
- Many other Persistent Symptoms
A combined program using natural supplements and medically regimented HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapies) can help in treating these chronic conditions, helping patients regain their overall health and well-being.
The New York City Empire Medical Training Anti-Aging Course provides an intensive day of learning opportunities. Learn to use HRT and all related protocols from initial patient intake to full patient evaluation, interpretation of laboratory results and successfully implementing ongoing treatment plans for regenerative and integrative therapies. Attendees will also learn to prescribe supplements (secretagogues and peptides) and nutraceuticals to further enhance hormone therapy.
After successfully completing the program, attendees will be able to:
- Perform evaluation on new patients for HRT
- Know all various diagnostic tests that can reveal silent autoimmune diseases with predictive autoantibodies
- Evaluate and treat the autoimmune patient by following related protocols
- Know all related protocols through case presentations
- Understand the basis of autoimmune diseases and causes
- Learn to evaluate, intervene, and treat autoimmune disease
- Understand the relationship between lifestyle, habits, and autoimmune diseases.
- Learn the anatomy and physiology of hormonal function and how it is related to end-organ effects, including the importance of hormonal balance in men and women
- Learn to successfully interpret hormone studies, diagnose, and provide subsequent treatment.
- Understand different food allergies and their relation to autoimmunity diseases
- Master the concepts of auto-reactive antibodies/T-cell receptors, autoimmune complexes and how are they formed, models of autoimmunity, and different conditions that can elicit autoimmune disease.
- Understand the importance of GI microbiota in maintaining a healthy immune system
- Review different strategies of Hormone Replacement Theory and how to replace: estrogens, progesterone, testosterone
- Learn how to successfully integrate the pearls of the course into your own practice from consolidated professionals who are already thriving in their anti-aging practices.
Who the event is for?
The program is accredited for a maximum of 7.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) for Physicians and 7.5 ANCC contact hours for Nurses. Jointly accredited by the Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare, Empire Medical, Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), and AAPA. If you are a licensed physician based in New York City, Yonkers, Stamford, Connecticut, White Plains, New Rochelle, Hoboken, or any other nearby area in New York City, this course was made for you.
Planning your visit
Immerse yourself in the authentic flavors of Italian cuisine in the Bronx and Yonkers, just outside of New York City. From fresh pasta to wood-fired pizza, Italian food in this region is incomparable. Visitors can enjoy traditional Neapolitan pizza at Patsy's Pizzeria in Yonkers, or try authentic Italian dishes at Mario's Restaurant in the Bronx, a community favorite for over 100 years. You can also enjoy delicious Italian food at Arthur Avenue, the heart of Little Italy in the Bronx. Additionally, in New Rochelle, cheese lovers can visit Eastchester Cheese Shop to try some of the most delicious Italian cheeses in the region. Whether you want to taste the best pasta or authentic Italian pizza, the New York region offers an unparalleled gastronomic experience. Get ready to enjoy the most authentic Italian food in New York City and its surroundings!
The Empire Difference
Our commitment to your academic achievement drives us to utilize innovation, create positive impacts, and foster collaboration.
25+ Years Training Physicians and Nurses
Since 1998, our organization has been setting the bar for medical professional training. Our success and expertise in this field are unparalleled.
Empire is the global leader in procedural training, having graduated more individuals than any other provider.
Uncover the most extensive range of courses in Aesthetics, Anti-Aging, Pain Management, and beyond!
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
No matter your professional aspirations, you can receive CMEs both in-person and online.
Immerse yourself in courses taught by renowned Board-Certified Faculty and experienced Medspa owners.
Join the largest community to save you more on products, lasers, and more!
The Go-To Educational Institution for 175,000+ Medical Professionals
Students learning and engaging in-person and virtually at Empire
200+ 5-Star Reviews