About the Workshop
Get $300 OFFExpires soon!
Additional Course Information
The Nashville Physician Medical Weight Loss Program is led by Anne Roberts, MD, a dual board-certified physician, and Yale graduate with ample experience in weight loss management. Attendees will have the opportunity to learn from Dr. Roberts and her experience leading one of the largest weight loss treatment centers in Springfield, MO.
In offering your patients a new standard of care, the course provides you with the tools to design and implement more streamlined weight loss programs that can be customized with practical, easy-to-follow steps. With weight loss centers becoming increasingly popular, Medical Weight Loss Training is a revenue opportunity for every aesthetic practitioner.
After completing the Nashville Physician Medical Weight Loss Workshop, physicians should be able to:
- Know and understand the latest weight loss programs and protocols available including:
- Diet and Weight Loss Protocols
- Schwarzbein Diet and/or modification thereto
- Various Glycemic Diets
- South Beach Diet
- Zone Diets
- Low Fat, High Protein, and other commercial diets.
- Understand how hormone imbalance affects weight gain and be able to debate the misconception about abdominal fat and stress in detail.
- Physicians will learn to evaluate and consult with an overweight patient including personalized comprehensive laboratory workups. Physicians will also learn the ins and outs of Dietary therapy and behavioral therapy.
- Understand Integrative/Stress management, new technologies, and hormone balance as well as the importance of exercise.
- New weight management exercise technologies such as IR Infrared Sauna, Power Plate, etc.
- Monitoring and Diagnostic Equipment Calorimeters, BMI, and BMR Equipment Solutions.
- Meal Planning (Internet Based).
- Learn about different available prescription drugs, as well as prescribing information and new drugs being proposed. Learn the protocols for dispensing controlled substances as well as how to safely market this service and successfully market your new Cosmetic Practice.
- Understanding the benefits/drawbacks of creating a weight loss profit center within your practice.
- ROI Analysis (Return on Investment).
- Business model for integrating into your practice or stand-alone business venture.
- Practicality of the various types of programs available for your patients.
- Leveraging your Patient File Base.
- Understand the need for retail as part of your business model for supplements, nutraceuticals, and possibly meal planning.
- Proven "Outreach" Marketing Programs.
- Include weight loss management as an adjunctive treatment to other profitable procedures such as cellulite reduction
Who the event is for?
If you are a licensed physician based in Nashville, Franklin, Murfreesboro, Brentwood, Hendersonville, Gallatin, or any other nearby area in Tennessee, this course was made for you.
Planning your visit
Would you like to escape the hustle and bustle of the city and enjoy a relaxing experience surrounded by beautiful natural landscapes? The cities surrounding Nashville, Tennessee, offer some of the best outlying wineries to enjoy quality wine in a tranquil and picturesque setting. In Franklin, for example, you'll find Arrington Vineyards, which boasts a beautiful panoramic view of the Tennessee hills and offers wine tastings and live music on weekends. In Murfreesboro, Stones River Winery offers wines made with grapes grown in Tennessee and tastings in their cozy tasting room. And that's just the beginning - in Brentwood, Hendersonville, and Gallatin, you'll also find outlying wineries to discover and explore. So come and enjoy a delicious wine and the serenity of the countryside in these charming cities.
The Empire Difference
Our commitment to your academic achievement drives us to utilize innovation, create positive impacts, and foster collaboration.
25+ Years Training Physicians and Nurses
Since 1998, our organization has been setting the bar for medical professional training. Our success and expertise in this field are unparalleled.
Empire is the global leader in procedural training, having graduated more individuals than any other provider.
Uncover the most extensive range of courses in Aesthetics, Anti-Aging, Pain Management, and beyond!
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
No matter your professional aspirations, you can receive CMEs both in-person and online.
Immerse yourself in courses taught by renowned Board-Certified Faculty and experienced Medspa owners.
Join the largest community to save you more on products, lasers, and more!
The Go-To Educational Institution for 175,000+ Medical Professionals
Students learning and engaging in-person and virtually at Empire
200+ 5-Star Reviews