About the Workshop
Our Botox Training & Certification Courses are designed for physicians, nurses, dentists, and other licensed health-care practitioners. Hands-on instruction and training are always conducted by renowned “physician only” trainers. Botox classes cover the administration of Botox for all common and less common aesthetic and medical uses for the aesthetic practitioner. 8.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ provided.
Get $300 OFFExpires soon!
Additional Course Information
If you are unsure if this course is right for you, to show you it is the right choice, let us explain a little more about what our Botox® program covers.
First of all, the didactic lectures supply many beneficial details ranging from the foundations of botulinum toxin Type-A to cosmetic indications for Botox usage. Once this portion of the training is complete, your core knowledge will include how to perform common and not-so-common Botox procedures and other popular facial treatments.
8 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit hours are available upon course completion.
The program's hands-on section is where you put your newfound knowledge into practice while working with actual patients. Supervised by expert board-certified physicians, you gain first-hand experience treating common facial rhytids such as glabellar lines, crow's feet, and dimpled chin.
Our instructors are experts in the world of facial aesthetics, and they will guide you step-by-step through each procedure. It's not just Botox injections you practice, either, as you also get the chance to conduct other facial aesthetic procedures – including dermal fillers – as part of your training.
With our premium training, where you are taught directly by industry experts who provide you with helpful advice and feedback, you are given the tools to build a Florida aesthetics practice that stands above the rest.
When you attend our Naples Complete Botox® Training program, you'll learn:
- Basic facial anatomy and key Botox injection sites
- The differences between the botulinum toxin Type-A products (such as Botox®, Xeomin®, and Jeuveau®). For those interested in getting the most from the course training, we have conveniently scheduled the Dermal Filler Training program in the afternoon. This course will teach Dermal Filler products (such as Restylane®, Juvederm®, and Radiesse®, Belotero®, and more. )
- Specific techniques and methods for injecting Botox procedures
- The mechanism of action for each type of medication and formulation
- How to identify ideal candidates for Botox treatments and exclude unsuitable candidates (such as those with medical contraindications)
- How to properly and effectively inject botulinum toxin Type-A while reducing procedure risk and patient complications
- The generally accepted protocols for botulinum toxin Type-A administration for both aesthetic and medical complaints
- The proper guidelines for the patient acquisition and charting, including management of required paperwork like medical intake and informed consent forms
- How to manage patient preferences and expectations before treatment
- Post-treatment follow-up protocols and how to address and correct adverse events (complications)
- How to manage long-term botulinum toxin Type-A patients and deliver enhanced patient care over the course of the relationship
- How to market, promote and engage with your target demographic using a complete integrated marketing communications plan.
To gain further information about our Naples Complete Botox® Training course, visit the complete Botox training workshop page. Alternatively, call us at 866-261-5164.
Who the event is for?
Physician assistants, physicians, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, dentists – these are the types of licensed medical professionals the Naples event is designed for. In terms of convenience, it's also the right fit for those residing in Naples, Bonita Springs, Estero, Cape Coral, Fort Myers, or any other area in Southwest Florida.
In general, the Complete Botox® Training program is for those who want to kickstart their learning to become the best possible aesthetics practitioner.
Before attending our Naples training course, the 8-hour AMA PRS Category 1 Credit certification prerequisite instructional materials must be completed. The good news is that once signed up, all didactic information is available on Empire's state-of-the-art online portal. These materials include thorough protocols and complication avoidance.
You also gain access to our exclusive video content. Accessible via multiple devices, these videos provide a more engaging, creative way to learn. They can also help you pass our short knowledge test, something you need to do prior to making your way to Naples.
If there's a gap in your schedule before the training weekend, you can also get in further preparation by completing our live virtual training course.
Color Training Manual & Videos
EMT's training manual and videos have to be downloaded and reviewed before you attend our course. Accessible through our educational portal, the comprehensive color training manual features a large assortment of information pertaining to your Botox® training, including:
- The patient consultation process, including communicating the expected results of Botox treatments, making facial/head/neck markings, and injection/treatment techniques aligned with patient goals
- Key characteristics and handling (including dilution, reconstitution, and storage) of botulinum toxin Type-A products
- Key facial anatomy concepts, including facial contraindications, zones of adherence, and correcting complications and adverse events
In addition, the manual offers a detailed overview of the following Botox treatments, including indications for treatment, correct injection techniques, and accepted practices:
- Glabellar complex area
- Lateral canthal rhytids
- Forehead lines
- Medial and lateral brow (lift)
- Gummy smile
- Dimpled chin
- Marionette lines
- Platysma banding
- Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating of the palms and underarms)
Additional Aesthetic Procedures and Advanced Injection Techniques
We are also pleased to include an additional video collection as part of your course materials along with all of the above. The videos, which detail additional aesthetic procedures and advanced injection techniques, are supplied at no extra cost. Plus, just like the rest of the educational materials included in our extensive library, they can be used long after your course in Naples is over.
Making use of these materials is highly recommended. To develop a superior aesthetic practice, learning about further techniques and procedures is an integral aspect of your clinical studies.
The Naples Complete Botox® Training, Dermal Filler, and Facial Aesthetics program is highly accredited. This is achieved by planning and implementing the program to meet the requirements and policies set by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education.
To achieve our mission of training the aesthetic professionals of the future, we are happy to provide our training course alongside the Medical Education Resources.
The MER also designated the 8.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ awarded upon completion of our Naples course. Note: only claim the credit commensurate after participating in the hands-on portion of the training.
MER is also an accredited supplier of continuing nursing education via the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation. Upon successfully finishing our program, those in the nursing field will earn 8.0 contact hours towards their continuing nursing education.
Medical Education Resources is a provider of continuing nursing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #CEP 12299.
Morning Session Botox Training
7:45 a.m.–8:00 a.m. • Registration.
8:00 a.m.–9:00 a.m. • Speaker Introduction. Review prerequisite video for botulinum toxin training. Overview of procedures to be performed during the hands-on session. Questions & Answers.
9:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m. • Hands-On Sessions. Small group breakout sessions with live patients. Attendees will be required to administer botulinum toxin, Type A FDA-approved products, understanding the unique approach to each patient.
Afternoon Session Dermal Filler Training (separate registration fee)
12:45 p.m.–1:00 p.m. • Registration.
1:00 p.m.–2:00 p.m. • Speaker Introduction. Review prerequisite video for Complete Dermal Filler Training. Overview of procedures to be performed during the hands-on session. Questions & Answers.
2:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m. • Hands-On Sessions. Small group breakout sessions with live patients. Attendees will be required to administer HA Dermal Filler FDA-approved products, understanding the unique approach to each patient.
- Marionette Lines
- Nasolabial Folds (NLF)
- Pre-Jowl Sulcus
- Lips (Vermillion Border with PDO Threads)
All participants must follow COVID-19 precautions per updated CDC guidelines and must adhere to Empire Medical Training's safety policies. Any patients and/or volunteers must agree to the policies prior to participating in the hands-on session and must adhere to CDC guidelines at all times.
Planning your visit
Empire Medical Training's Botox Naples team welcomes you to Florida! This charming city, famed for its "sugar" white sand, miles of beaches, and regular dolphin sightings, is a beautiful backdrop for your training.
To properly prepare for your visit to Naples, keep reading for our tips on:
- Where to stay in Naples
- How to travel around Naples and get to the venue
- Must-visit attractions in Naples
The luxurious Naples Grande Beach Resort is the host for 2022's Complete Botox training program. This four-star hotel benefits from a convenient location, where it's within comfortable walking distance of beaches, shops, restaurants, and more.
Naples Grande Beach Resort
If you choose to be a guest at the Naples Grande Beach Resort, prepare to enjoy opulence, comfort, and a wide assortment of amenities. Speaking of which, here are the main amenities found at this modern hotel:
- Spacious and stylish, each luxurious room benefits from a large flat-screen TV, oversized soaking tub, walk-in shower, and private balcony.
- Upgrade to a suite for further space, a separate living area, and improved panoramic Gulf Coast views.
- The resort boasts its own 18-hole, par 72 championship course for golf enthusiasts, while 15 tennis courts are available.
- After a hard day's training, give your body the rejuvenation it deserves at the hotel's spa and salon.
- The large 8,000-square-foot gym, equipped with the latest workout equipment, is ideal for maintaining your fitness routine while on the road.
- Multiple on-site dining options can be found, including The Catch of the Pelican, the place for premium steaks and locally-sourced seafood, and Mantra, the trendy lounge bar with an irresistibly decadent menu.
- Take a dip in one of the hotel's large outdoor swimming pools. Crowds aren't a problem as there are three pools to choose from.
How to Get Here
The city is served by its own small local airport, Naples Airport. Yet if you cannot find a flight heading to this airport, your best bet is the Southwest Florida International Airport – approximately 30 miles from our host hotel.
While the Collier Area Transport (CAT) system serves the city, and you can also find numerous car services and taxi companies, it is recommended you go with a rental car as your form of transport. A rental car is a great choice if you plan to fully explore Naples and Florida in general. If you choose the rental car travel option, here are the directions to take when getting to the host hotel:
From Naples Airport
- From the airport on Terminal Dr, head south towards North Rd.
- Take a left turn onto North Rd. When you see Airport-Pulling Rd S, turn left and travel for 4.5 miles.
- Stick to the left two lanes and turn onto Pine Ridge Rd.
- Stay on Pine Ridge Rd for a further 1.1 miles.
- Continue onto Seagate Dr. Travel for approximately 0.6 miles, take a right turn, and the Naples Grande Beach Resort is on your right.
From Southwest Florida International Airport
If you're traveling from Southwest Florida International Airport, make sure you follow these directions:
- From the airport, use Terminal Access Rd to head north-east towards Lower Level.
- Stick to the left two lanes to get onto Lower Level/Terminal Access Rd.
- Take a slight left to join Rental Car Return Rd.
- Take another slight left to get onto Terminal Access Rd.
- Stick to the left lane to merge onto I-75 S.
- Travel for 18.8 miles on I-75 S before taking exit 107 towards Naples.
- Take a right turn onto Pine Ridge Rd.
- Continue on Pine Ridge Rd until you get onto Seagate Dr.
- Stay on the road for approximately 0.6 miles, take a right turn, and the Naples Grande Beach Resort will be on your right.
While our preference is to host you at Naples Grande Beach Resort, you're free to select whichever accommodation option you feel is best for your weekend in Naples. Here are some highly-rated hotels to ponder:
- Hampton Inn Naples-Central
- Staybridge Suites Naples – Gulf Coast
- The Fairways Inn of Naples
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Naples
- Baymont By Wyndham Bonita Springs Naples North
- Best Western Naples Plaza Hotel
What to Do
It's virtually impossible to visit Naples and not take in the sights and attractions. As this is a beautiful and tranquil area in Florida, you will want to make sure you spend your free time sampling the best the city has to offer. For ideas, here's what to do when in Naples.
Outdoor Activities in Naples and Surrounding Areas
With the Florida weather in mind, outdoor activities are naturally popular in Naples. There are also plenty of them to enjoy, too, and here are our recommendations:
- Lowdermilk Park: While there is no shortage of beaches to visit, one of the best destinations is undoubtedly Lowdermilk Park. Aside from the pristine beach, it features sand volleyball courts, a concession stand, and much more.
- Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens: With lions, monkeys, bears, pythons, giraffes, and so much more, you can get up close with your favorite animals while in a lush tropical setting at this popular zoo.
- Naples Botanical Garden: Visit the garden paradise that is Naples Botanical Garden. With a massive 170 acres to enjoy, go for a relaxing stroll amongst a wide assortment of exotic plants and greenery.
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida: Take a closer look at how wildlife, land, and water are being protected at the Conservancy of Southwest Florida. Explore the newly renovated Nature Center, rent a kayak to explore the Gordon River, and go on an eco-cruise where you may spot a dolphin!
Culture and Entertainment in Naples and Beyond
If you want to escape the heat, here are some indoor culture and entertainment attractions to consider:
- Naples Depot Museum: The Naples Depot Museum celebrates the city's railroading past. With multiple exhibits and informative displays, the museum is perfect for train lovers or those who want to learn about Naples' past.
- The Village Shops on Venetian Bay: For a shopping experience complete with a waterfront location, look no further than The Village Shops on Venetian Bay. It boasts over 45 boutique stores and trendy restaurants.
- Artis – Naples: Two attractions in one, Artis – Naples is home to The Baker Museum with an ever-changing display of art exhibits. It also houses the Naples Philharmonic, where you can catch a show.
The Empire Difference
Our commitment to your academic achievement drives us to utilize innovation, create positive impacts, and foster collaboration.
25+ Years Training Physicians and Nurses
Since 1998, our organization has been setting the bar for medical professional training. Our success and expertise in this field are unparalleled.
Empire is the global leader in procedural training, having graduated more individuals than any other provider.
Uncover the most extensive range of courses in Aesthetics, Anti-Aging, Pain Management, and beyond!
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
No matter your professional aspirations, you can receive CMEs both in-person and online.
Immerse yourself in courses taught by renowned Board-Certified Faculty and experienced Medspa owners.
Join the largest community to save you more on products, lasers, and more!
The Go-To Educational Institution for 175,000+ Medical Professionals
Students learning and engaging in-person and virtually at Empire
200+ 5-Star Reviews