About the Workshop
Inviting our fellow licensed Healthcare Practitioners to learn more about Advanced Botox and Dermal Fillers during our Empire Medical Training 1-Day Program in Kansas City.
Should you join us in Kansas City, you will learn all you need to know about the newest uses for different neurotoxins (Xeomin, Botox Cosmetic, and Dysport) as well as the application of dermal filler (HA and Non-HA) products.
Broadening the specific set of skills in advanced injection techniques and uses for Botulinum Toxin-A and HA and Non-HA Dermal Filler Products, this Empire Medical Training Program was designed to expand upon the imparted knowledge and training from the Level I Complete Botox Training Course
Advanced Botox and Dermal Fillers (Level II) –and other 45 courses.
We hope you enjoy your training and your stay in Kansas City. At Empire Medical we want to make sure you always have the best time possible in any of the multiple cities where our courses take place. Make sure to check our calendar and plan your next workshop trip as you continue to expand your aesthetic practice.
Want more? Keep adding value to your professional and aesthetic practice with some of our most popular workshops. Explore our Optional Membership Plans and receive all the benefits, including Hands-On Live Patient training for up to 45 free workshops including access to special events.
Get $300 OFFExpires soon!
Additional Course Information
In keeping up with the latest aesthetic trends in the market, Empire Medical Training seeks to expand the range of available procedures for the average aesthetic practitioner by providing an educational platform with top-tier instructors and board-certified accreditation.
Broadening the scope of services and skills for practitioners, the Advanced Botox and Dermal Fillers (Level II) program offers training in the use of injectables for facial contouring, and non-surgical facial rejuvenation, while also exploring the medical use of botulinum toxin for the treatment of Migraine Headaches, Hemifacial Spasm and Blepharospasm.
Attendees are expected to learn and differentiate between the most common uses and case scenarios for the following Neurotoxins and Dermal Fillers:
- Botox Cosmetic
- Belotero Balance
In support of the didactic portion of the course, practitioners will be supervised during the live hands-on training section of the program. There is no charge or fee for any volunteer receiving Botox injections, dermal fillers, or any other aesthetic procedure during the program. Attendees may bring their own volunteer or notify Empire Medical Training 7 days prior to the course date.
During the Kansas City Advanced Botox and Dermal Fillers (Level II) course, attendees must show proficiency in the following areas:
- Using advanced combinations of Botox Cosmetic and various Dermal Fillers for Facial Sculpting (Proficiently performing the liquid facelift)
- Safest methods in using soft fillers such as Restylane, Juvederm XC, or Belotero Balance in treating glabellar lines (11 lines)
- Line and wrinkle reduction in non-traditional areas using (Xeomin, Botox Cosmetics, and Dysport) - “Off-Label” use.
- Dermal Filler advanced techniques in cheek augmentation, tear through injections, jaw redefinition (pre-jowl sulcus), sub-mala hollow, extended commissure lines, and philtrum reconstruction.
- Safely perform the necessary procedures using Radiesse and Sculptra Dermal Fillers for difficult wrinkles in non-traditional areas of the body, including hands.
- Identify, diagnose, and treat Migraine Headaches, Hemifacial Spasm, Blepharospasm and Bruxism through the administration of Botulinum Toxin-A
- Review and understand the protocols for using Botulinum Toxin-A for jaw reduction, nasal tip, nasal flare, mid-arch eyebrow shaping, lower eyelid injections, and decolette areas.
- Review long-term strategies and follow-up for patients in insurance reimbursement for the medical use of Botulinum Toxin products.
- Understand gender differences, aging processes, and how to offer adequate expectations regarding different patients’ aesthetic requests.
- Understand contraindications for safety, off-label use, and proper administration of Neurotoxins and Dermal Fillers while learning to handle any adverse event.
Who the event is for?
The Advanced Botox and Dermal Fillers (Level II) Training Program is ideal for Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Dentists, and practitioners based in Kansas City, Overland Park, Independence, Olathe, Lee’s Summit, and other nearby cities who are also looking for continuing professional development in their aesthetic practice.
Relying on Empire Medical Training’s proprietary method for performing the nonsurgical facelift, the Advanced Botox and Dermal Fillers program offers a unique approach to learning different injection techniques. Throughout the course, attendees will also learn to perform the “liquid facelift”, as well as a wide range of other “off-label” techniques for line and wrinkle reduction in non-traditional areas.
Planning your visit
Next stop: Kansas City! Known for its thriving arts scene, rich history, and signature barbecue, Kansas City is one of our favorite destinations. Our recommendations? Take a stroll in the scenic Loose Park, catch a show at the Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts, or satisfy your taste buds with some world-famous Kansas City-style barbecue at one of the many restaurants in the area. With a mild climate and a welcoming culture, it always feels good when you come back to Kansas City.
The Empire Difference
Our commitment to your academic achievement drives us to utilize innovation, create positive impacts, and foster collaboration.
25+ Years Training Physicians and Nurses
Since 1998, our organization has been setting the bar for medical professional training. Our success and expertise in this field are unparalleled.
Empire is the global leader in procedural training, having graduated more individuals than any other provider.
Uncover the most extensive range of courses in Aesthetics, Anti-Aging, Pain Management, and beyond!
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
No matter your professional aspirations, you can receive CMEs both in-person and online.
Immerse yourself in courses taught by renowned Board-Certified Faculty and experienced Medspa owners.
Join the largest community to save you more on products, lasers, and more!
The Go-To Educational Institution for 175,000+ Medical Professionals
Students learning and engaging in-person and virtually at Empire
200+ 5-Star Reviews