About the Workshop
Empire Medical Training is proud to present the latest Joint Injection Training Course taking place at the hotel in Atlanta, Georgia. Featuring the latest evidence-based joint injection techniques with a strong emphasis on Non-Spinal Injections such as knee, shoulder, elbow, hip, and ankle injections using palpatory methods, anatomical landmarks, and image guidance for needle localization.
The course offers a combination of lectures and hands-on training in the use of interventional pain management injections for treating specific pain conditions.
Planned in accordance with the ACCME through the joint providership of Medical Education Resources and Empire Medical Training, the course has a designated 6.25 AMA PRA Category credits for physicians and 6.25 contact hours of nursing credit.
Joint Injection Training and many more
We hope you enjoy your stay here in Atlanta. Empire Medical Training offers courses and workshops in all major cities in the US. Just feel free to check our calendar to find the next event near your area.
With over 175,000 satisfied program graduates, Empire Medical continues to deliver the latest in Aesthetic Training for Physicians, Nurses, and Dentists. With our optional Membership plans, you can get up to 45 courses for FREE. Get Board Certified today.
Get $300 OFFExpires soon!
Additional Course Information
Join is in Atlanta for a complementary program to our 3-Day Pain Management Workshop and Advanced Pain Management Workshop. The Joint Injection Pain Management Training course reviews different procedures such as viscosupplementation, soft tissue injections, steroidal injections, and prolotherapy. Other injectable techniques such as Botox injections for treating common conditions like bruxism, migraine headaches, and different spastic muscular conditions as well as PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) for soft tissue correction are all reviewed throughout the course.
These are the following topics and procedures to be reviewed throughout the program:
- Joint Injections - Shoulder, Hip, Knee, and Sacroiliac Joint Injections.
- Minor Injections - Trigger point injections.
- AC Joint
- Tennis Elbow
- Pitchers/Golfers Elbow
- De Quervain's
- Trigger finger injections
- Carpal tunnel treatment options
- Viscosupplementation (knee)
- Specialty Botox Injections
- Trochanteric bursa
- Prepatellar bursa
- Medial and lateral approaches to knee joint
- Pes bursa injections
- Plantar fasciitis
- Intercostal Injections
- Ankle Injections
While most of these procedures are simple to perform, expertise and confidence separate the average practitioner from the successful one. Learn different techniques, protocols, solutions, side effects, and considerations during patient selection, along with the business and marketing side of Joint Injection practices.
The Joint Injection course comprises an all-comprehensive program that includes a Hands-on Training module with extensive review from our experts. During the course, you will perform various injection techniques on custom training models in order to build confidence and offer your patients the safest procedures.
Upon completion of the Atlanta Joint / Extremity Non-Spinal Workshop, physicians should be able to:
- Practice interventional pain management procedures using the palpatory method competently, safely, and effectively for their patient. Each participant will understand and learn how to avoid risks and associated complications.
- Apply the generally accepted protocols for diagnosis and therapeutic for interventional pain injections in conjunction with various chronic and sub-acute medical conditions.
- Describe the mechanism of action of prolotherapy and platelet-rich plasma as well as the advantages and disadvantages of various approaches for injection of joints/bursa.
- Identify patient benefits from interventional pain management injections for common joint and soft tissue pain. Increase patient awareness and offer enhanced patient care in relation to this non-invasive, non-surgical procedure.
Additional learning objectives include:
- Patient assessment and evaluation. Accurate diagnosis and workup methods.
- Performing injection procedures competently and safely, while building up confidence under the direct supervision of board-certified instructors.
- Performing trigger point injections, viscosupplementation, and prolotherapy injections for soft tissue and joints.
- Review generally accepted protocols for diagnosing and treating patients with: Tennis Elbow, Pitches Elbow, De Quervain’s Syndrome, Trigger Finger, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Trochanteric Bursitis, Prepatellar Bursitis, Pes anserine bursitis, Plantar Fasciitis, and a variety of common pains.
Who the event is for?
Designed to meet the educational needs of different Health Care Practitioners around the Atlanta area that are also in the care of patients with medical requests. If you are a Health Care Practitioner based in Atlanta, Marietta, Alpharetta, Decatur, Roswell, or any other nearby area in Georgia, this course was made for you.
based in Atlanta, Marietta, Alpharetta, Decatur, or any other nearby area in Georgia, this course was made for you.
Planning your visit
Do you love nature and are looking for an exciting way to explore Atlanta and its neighboring cities? This walking tour through the parks and green spaces of the South is the perfect adventure for you. Starting in Atlanta, you will visit the historic Piedmont Park, a large urban oasis that features walking trails, a lake, picnic area, and more. As you venture out to nearby cities like Marietta and Roswell, you will discover quaint spots such as the Chattahoochee River Park and the Roswell Area Park, which offer breathtaking views and a peaceful, relaxing atmosphere. Whether you're looking for a spot for a picnic, a bike ride, or just to enjoy the natural beauty, this tour will take you to the most beautiful places in the South.
The Empire Difference
Our commitment to your academic achievement drives us to utilize innovation, create positive impacts, and foster collaboration.
25+ Years Training Physicians and Nurses
Since 1998, our organization has been setting the bar for medical professional training. Our success and expertise in this field are unparalleled.
Empire is the global leader in procedural training, having graduated more individuals than any other provider.
Uncover the most extensive range of courses in Aesthetics, Anti-Aging, Pain Management, and beyond!
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
No matter your professional aspirations, you can receive CMEs both in-person and online.
Immerse yourself in courses taught by renowned Board-Certified Faculty and experienced Medspa owners.
Join the largest community to save you more on products, lasers, and more!
The Go-To Educational Institution for 175,000+ Medical Professionals
Students learning and engaging in-person and virtually at Empire
200+ 5-Star Reviews