About the Workshop
With didactic lectures in the morning and hands-on training in the afternoon, the Stem Cell Therapies for Interventional Pain Management conference combines intensive lectures and workshops. Attendees will be able to practice the most recent therapies including ACP, Amniotic Derivative Products, BMAC, ASC, and Umbilical Cord Blood (UCB). The program is designed to assist learners in providing better patient care to patients with a variety of medical and pain management concerns.
The Boston ACP & Biologics for Pain Management course is jointly provided by Medical Education Resources (MER) and Empire Medical Training, the activity has a designated credit of 6.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit or 6.25 contact hours of continuing nursing education.
ACP & Biologics for Pain Management and many more
Empire Medical Training offers courses and workshops in all major cities in the US. Boston isn’t our last stop, so be on the lookout. A course near your city might be next.
With over 175,000 satisfied program graduates, Empire Medical continues to deliver the latest in Aesthetic Training for Physicians, Nurses, and Dentists. Join the Empire Medical experience and get certified today.
Get $300 OFFExpires soon!
Additional Course Information
Here's a quick rundown of everything you need to know about the Boston ACP & Biologics for Pain Management Course:
Not only is it ideal for patients that are non-responsive to conventional treatments, Autologous Conditioned Plasma (ACP) or PRP has also shown positive and corrective results for different pain conditions. Furthermore, ACP injections have been proven in treating joint pain, arthritis, shoulder area pains, hand area pain, and many more.
Using allograft concentrated growth factors and stem cells from amniotic tissue or bovine (A-Cell) experts can enhance ACP injections, extending the medical range and treatment for the following indications:
- Rotator Cuff (Partial Tear)
- Biceps Tendinosis
- Glenohumeral Ligament Sprains
- Shoulder Joint (Arthritis Pain)
- Distal Biceps Tendon (Partial Tear)
- Elbow Joint (Arthritis Pain)
- Chronic Thumb UCL Sprain
- Small Digit Injections (Arthritis Pain)
- Patellar Tendinosis
- Meniscal Tears (Partial Tear)
- Vastus Lateral Oblique Strains (Chronic)
- Knee Joint (Arthritis | Cartilage Regeneration)
- Para-Spinal Muscles (Failed Back Surgery)
- SI Joint Injections (Increased Vascularity)
- Ankle | Foot Area
- Chronic ATF Ligament Strains
- Chronic Achilles Tendinosis
- Chronic Peroneal Tendon Tears
- Plantar Fasciitis
Other Medical Conditions
- Diabetic Neuropathies (Lower Extremities - Ischemic)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (Scar Tissue)
- Jones Fracture (Accelerated Healing | Vascular)
- Muscle Atrophies and other soft tissues.
Throughout your day in Boston, you will be introduced to stem cell therapies that can be performed in conjunction with ACP and other conventional treatments. By using mesenchymal cell therapies outside an orthopedic office setting, patients can now have the benefit of an already effective pain management alternative. While these therapies have grown in popularity, they are still not fully approved by the FDA and their uses have been limited to orthopedic case scenarios, with Adipose Stem Cells (ASC) and Bone Marrow Stem Cells (BMAC) being the only available options for physicians. However, it is up to patients and physicians to consider these experimental treatments, following legal requirements and avoiding possible complications.
All aspects of ACP & Biologics will be covered during our 1-Day Course, including protocols for harvesting and re-injection, patient selection criteria, contraindications, legal considerations, expected results, and responsible advertisement.
During the Boston NCV / EMG Training, participants will:
- Practice procedures such as ACP (Platelet Rich Plasma) and Amnio Products (Stem Cells) competently, safely, and effectively for their patient. Each participant will understand and learn how to avoid risks and associated complications. Employ basic and advanced techniques in the nerve conduction examination.
- Apply generally accepted protocols for the administration of Platelet Rich Plasma for various chronic and sub-acute medical conditions.
- Describe the mechanism of action of Platelet Rich Plasma and the Amnio products available and the differences between the product characteristics, patient preferences, managing expectations, and aftercare for follow-up after the interventional pain injection procedures.
- Identify who is a candidate for Platelet Rich Plasma (ACP) Therapies and the use of the additive Amniotic derived products available, patient benefits, and long-term expectations and additional treatments dependent upon patient presentation. Increase patient awareness and offer enhanced patient care in relation to this non-invasive, non-surgical procedure.
- Extensive review of the latest evidence-based studies in Pain Management procedures regarding ACP and stem cell therapies for treating chronic and sub-acute pain indications such as soft tissue pain and joint pain as a stand-alone treatment alternative or as a conjunctive treatment.
Who the event is for?
If you are an aesthetics practitioner based in Boston, Cambridge, Quincy, Newton, Waltham, Lynn, or any other nearby area in Massachusetts, this course was made for you.
Planning your visit
Escape the city and enjoy the beautiful parks and gardens of Rhode Island with this unforgettable experience that will take you from Boston to the lush landscapes of the region. Discover the majestic gardens of the Rhode Island Botanical Garden, where you can enjoy the beauty of nature and explore the flora and fauna of the region. At Colt State Park, you'll immerse yourself in an urban oasis where you can walk on trails surrounded by lush trees and gardens. Additionally, in the Blackstone River Natural Reserve, you'll be amazed by the beauty of the region's biodiversity and have the opportunity to observe unique wildlife in their natural habitat. From the city of Providence to Newport, Rhode Island, this trip will provide you with a unique experience to enjoy the outdoors and connect with nature.
The Empire Difference
Our commitment to your academic achievement drives us to utilize innovation, create positive impacts, and foster collaboration.
25+ Years Training Physicians and Nurses
Since 1998, our organization has been setting the bar for medical professional training. Our success and expertise in this field are unparalleled.
Empire is the global leader in procedural training, having graduated more individuals than any other provider.
Uncover the most extensive range of courses in Aesthetics, Anti-Aging, Pain Management, and beyond!
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
No matter your professional aspirations, you can receive CMEs both in-person and online.
Immerse yourself in courses taught by renowned Board-Certified Faculty and experienced Medspa owners.
Join the largest community to save you more on products, lasers, and more!
The Go-To Educational Institution for 175,000+ Medical Professionals
Students learning and engaging in-person and virtually at Empire
200+ 5-Star Reviews