About the Workshop
Empire Medical Training invites you to join our Houston Hormone Pellet Training Training and Therapies Course taking place at the hotel, the workshop features a combined training program with a complete literature review and hands-on supervised training led by our faculty staff. The Hormone Pellet Training and Therapies Training Course is our newest, most advanced workshop on Anti-Aging Medicine covering all the necessary protocols and procedures from Implantation, and Diagnosis to Therapeutic considerations involving Hormone Pellet Therapy with Bio-Identical Hormones.
Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapies are in great demand and have grown in popularity among patients, with Hormone Pellets being the most preferred mode of administration. More effective than the oral, intramuscular, and other topical alternatives for hormone therapies, Pellet Implantation has consistently proven effective in treating:
- Bone density
- Sexual dysfunction
- Mood and cognitive disorders
- Renal, genito-urinary, and vaginal complaints
- Female breast health
- Triglycerides and lipid panel
- Hormone ratios and metabolites
Designed to be taken subsequently, the Anti-Aging Module 1 & 2 Training Program from Empire Medical complements the Hormone Pellet Training workshop, offering physicians the most intensive and complete training in Anti-Aging and Restorative Medicine. Check our schedule and plan accordingly as you might spend one or more days in Houston to complete all available courses.
Anti-Aging -and up to 45 more courses
We hope you make the most out of your learning with us here in Houston. Empire Medical Training provides courses and seminars across the country. Please feel free to browse our calendar to sign up for upcoming events in your city.
Explore our Optional Memberships and attend up to 45 and more courses with LIVE and VIRTUAL workshops and special events. Expand your knowledge in HRT, Hormone Pellets, Sexual Dysfunction, and many more.
Make the most out of your investment and get more for what your pay with the Empire Platinum, Diamond, Blue Diamond, or Empire Dental for licensed dentists. Chat with us and let our representatives find the best plan for you.
Get $300 OFFExpires soon!
Additional Course Information
An evidence-based course, the Houston Hormone Pellet Training course reviews all evidence-based data to support the use of hormone pellets for treating various chronic symptoms in comparison to other hormone delivery methods. Hormone Pellets can stabilize hormone levels for up to 5 months in women and 6 months in men with no fluctuation -as seen with other delivery methods.
For Women, Estradiol shows significant benefits in patients with severe vasomotor symptoms associated with menopause and the atrophy of the vagina and clitoris. Unlike other conventional hormone replacement methods, Hormone Pellets do not increase the risk of blood clots. Estradiol also aids in the treatment of Osteoporosis, and urination-related problems.
On the other hand, Testosterone replacement can help with increasing lean body muscle mass, muscle strength, and bone density while decreasing adipose levels. Patients can enjoy increased libido, sexual response, and performance thanks to the Pellet. Furthermore, chronic illnesses such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s can also be prevented.
Some of the benefits of Pellet Therapy Training for physicians include:
- Provide Medically Beneficial Outcomes for HRT patients
- Add a highly profitable subspecialty to your practice
- Safe and simple procedure
- No stitches, no pain, short sessions (less than 11 minutes)
- Procedure is repeated 3 to 4 times per year in order to keep consistent hormone levels and metabolism (Consistent revenue through adherence to treatment)
During the course, attendees will learn to administer Hormone Pellets following evidence-based safety protocols to ensure consistent results session after session.
After your stay in Houston, we expect you to:
- Obtain in-depth instruction in the administration of pellets for both men and women.
- Learn everything there is to know about pellets, including what they are, where to buy them, the equipment needed for insertion, the risks involved, and how to avoid further complications.
- Review clinical studies related to HRT, and patient-specific titration schedules.
- Learn about the importance of Testosterone and/or Estradiol in the treatment of a variety of chronic symptoms associated with aging.
- Learn the various FDA requirements and guidelines relating to hormone replacement including ICD-10 codes for billing and reimbursement of Hormone Pellet procedures.
- Discover how to proceed with testosterone deficiency for men and women by following the associated protocols including testing lab options, pellet options, and supplements to enhance the replacement procedure.
- Become an expert in identifying ideal candidates for the procedure and how to implement Hormone Pellet into your practice, including pricing and packaging.
- Learn how to promote this Hormone Pellet Therapy, integrating it with your Anti-Aging or Wellness practice, through specialized retail, packaging, and practice promotion strategies.
HRT and Sexual Dysfunction Training
Physicians and other practitioners attending the Anti-Aging 1 & 2 Module programs also attend the HRT and Sexual Dysfunction training program from Empire Medical. A proud achievement and one of our most popular courses, the whole combined program is a very intensive treatment learning experience covering hormone treatments, HRT, and Sexual Dysfunction.
Who the event is for?
The program is accredited for a maximum of 7.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) for Physicians and 7.5 ANCC contact hours for Nurses. Jointly accredited by the Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare, Empire Medical, Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), and AAPA. If you are a licensed physician based in Houston, Pasadena, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Baytown, Pearland, or any other nearby area in Texas, this course was made for you.
Planning your visit
Attention all art and culture lovers! The cities of Houston, Pasadena, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Baytown, and Pearland have a vibrant street art scene that you can't miss. From colorful murals to sculptures in public spaces, there is art on every corner. In Houston, visitors can walk through the Arts District to see local galleries and artist studios, as well as a variety of street murals in the East End. In Pasadena, the Pasadena Heritage Park features a collection of outdoor sculptures by local and international artists. In Sugar Land, the Sugar Land Art Center and Gallery is a community space where visitors can explore different forms of art and take classes. In The Woodlands, the murals and sculptures of Market Street and Waterway Square are impressive. In Baytown, the downtown historic district street art scene features murals and sculptures by local artists. And in Pearland, the Shadow Creek Ranch Nature Park public space features sculptures and artworks in nature. Come discover the art and street scene of these cities and immerse yourself in their vibrant culture.
The Empire Difference
Our commitment to your academic achievement drives us to utilize innovation, create positive impacts, and foster collaboration.
25+ Years Training Physicians and Nurses
Since 1998, our organization has been setting the bar for medical professional training. Our success and expertise in this field are unparalleled.
Empire is the global leader in procedural training, having graduated more individuals than any other provider.
Uncover the most extensive range of courses in Aesthetics, Anti-Aging, Pain Management, and beyond!
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
No matter your professional aspirations, you can receive CMEs both in-person and online.
Immerse yourself in courses taught by renowned Board-Certified Faculty and experienced Medspa owners.
Join the largest community to save you more on products, lasers, and more!
The Go-To Educational Institution for 175,000+ Medical Professionals
Students learning and engaging in-person and virtually at Empire
200+ 5-Star Reviews