About the Workshop
Inviting our fellow licensed Healthcare Practitioners to learn more about Autologous Fat Transfer and other popular aesthetic procedures during the Empire Medical Training workshop at the hotel in Fort Lauderdale/Miami, Florida.
Join our team in Fort Lauderdale/Miami and learn the latest Harvest and Re-injection techniques for Fat Grafting and Stromal Derived Adipose Cell Preparation with the Autologous Fat Transfer (AFT) training from Empire Medical. An increasingly sought-after method amongst patients with aesthetic requests, AFT represents a safer alternative for patients with allergies or with adverse reactions to fillers.
Offering a more permanent solution to diminish wrinkles, creases, furrows, and smile lines, as well as naturally adding volume, Autologous Fat Transfer is a safe, non-allergic, effective procedure that can be easily integrated into your medical and aesthetic practice.
During the Fort Lauderdale/Miami Autologous Fat Transfer course, you will master the “pearls” of Fat Grafting, Harvesting, and Re-Injection from Board Certified Experts with years of experience in the area. Increase your revenue and add value to your aesthetic practice by offering your patients the ability to choose as you become a trusted practitioner in the Fort Lauderdale/Miami area.
Get the most out of your investment with our Optional Membership Plans
We hope you make the most out of your learning with us here in Fort Lauderdale/Miami. Empire Medical Training provides courses and seminars across the country. Please feel free to browse our calendar to sign up for upcoming events in your city.
With over 175,000 satisfied program graduates, Empire Medical continues to deliver the latest in Aesthetic Training for Physicians, Nurses, and Dentists. With our optional Membership plans, you can get up to 45 courses for FREE. Get Board Certified today.
Get $300 OFFExpires soon!
Additional Course Information
The Fort Lauderdale/Miami Autologous Fat Transfer course is a great addition for expanding your aesthetic practice if you are based in Fort Lauderdale/Miami, visiting, or in the surrounding areas.
With Autologous Fat Transfer, we give patients the ability to regain control of their bodies by giving them the choice to improve their appearance without worrying about allergies or secondary effects. By using the patient’s own body fat, practitioners can plump up, sunken, or modify certain areas of the face and body. Work with the abdomen, buttocks, hips, saddle bags, thighs, or jowls to reallocate fat and achieve the desired look. During the course, attendees will also learn to increase or decrease certain creases in the forehead, eyebrows, or work with the hollow area under the eyes, as well as plump up or improve the contour of the nose, the lips, and work the fat that may have been lost around the neck.
Prior to your visit to Fort Lauderdale/Miami, you will receive a complete digital resource guide of forms, consents, and protocols with a detailed handout that outlines all the presentation content. Additionally, you will have access to our Members Portal where you will find the full course manual, protocols, reference materials, and other patient intake forms that you can integrate into your professional practice.
Upon successful completion of the program, attending physicians will be able to:
Understand and evaluate the patient with Aesthetic requests.
- Offer patients different filler choices. Compare the options and communicate each of the benefits effectively
- Understand which types of treatments produce different results.
- Handle client expectations and assess them
- Learn the different types of anesthesia to be given to patients for fat harvesting depending upon donor site and the amount of fat cells to be harvested.
- Understand the different contraindications associated with anesthesia and of fat harvesting.
- Learn how to successfully harvest fat from various body donor areas
- Learn "sterile" techniques in the handling, cleansing, and separation of the fat from the fluids to ensure a higher degree of undamaged fat cells for re-injection.
Understand and evaluate different Fat Harvesting Equipment.
- Learn the benefits of new disposable lymphocytic-friendly equipment including:
- Tussu-Trans™ and Lipo-Vage™ disposable Fat Transfer Systems.
- Tulip™ disposable cannulas.
- Although not recommended, learn about centrifuges, what type to buy, how the process works, and how to keep it sterile with good results.
- Learn the benefits of new disposable lymphocytic-friendly equipment including:
Gain proficiency in other Autologous Fat Transfer Technique.
- Gain proficiency in using and re-introducing fat to various facial and body areas from lectures by our Board-Certified Plastic Surgeons or specialist utilizing the latest techniques and aesthetic procedures including the use of other types of synthetic fillers or Botox™ to create a total aesthetic solution for your patients.
- Understand the need for additional "touch-ups" or additional injections, even fat injections are bioresorbable and be aware that these fillers may not be permanent.
- Learn to correct various types of creases, wrinkles, and scars using the necessary volumes and techniques used by successful physicians in achieving results and fulfilling patient goals and expectations.
Successfully market your new Cosmetic Practice
- Leveraging your Patient File Base
- Business Modeling for integrating into your own practice and creating an organized program for this business venture.
- Understand expandability and upgrades to your Cosmetic Lasers or Aesthetic Equipment.
- Proven Marketing Programs/Resources for your aesthetic practice including:
- Learn what it takes to be successful and which aesthetic services can make a difference.
- Evaluate and understand patient trends and learn to develop and retain your client base.
Who the event is for?
If you are a Healthcare Practitioner based in Fort Lauderdale/Miami, Hollywood, Pembroke Pines, Miramar, Coral Springs, Hialeah, or any other nearby area in Florida, this course was made for you.
Planning your visit
Did you know that the city of Coral Springs has a rich history in the development of the railway in Florida? In the 1890s, the railway arrived in Coral Springs and had a significant impact on the city's growth and development. For decades, the railway was the main mode of transportation for passengers and goods in the area, and was critical to the local economy. Although most of the railway tracks are no longer in use, some historical signals and rails can still be seen in the city. Visitors can explore the history of the railway in Coral Springs by visiting the Coral Springs Museum of History, which features interactive exhibits and historical artifacts related to the railway. In addition, the city also has numerous parks and trails that follow the old railway route, providing a unique opportunity to explore the history and natural beauty of the area. If you're looking for a unique experience in Florida, don't miss the opportunity to discover the history of the railway in Coral Springs.
The Empire Difference
Our commitment to your academic achievement drives us to utilize innovation, create positive impacts, and foster collaboration.
25+ Years Training Physicians and Nurses
Since 1998, our organization has been setting the bar for medical professional training. Our success and expertise in this field are unparalleled.
Empire is the global leader in procedural training, having graduated more individuals than any other provider.
Uncover the most extensive range of courses in Aesthetics, Anti-Aging, Pain Management, and beyond!
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
No matter your professional aspirations, you can receive CMEs both in-person and online.
Immerse yourself in courses taught by renowned Board-Certified Faculty and experienced Medspa owners.
Join the largest community to save you more on products, lasers, and more!
The Go-To Educational Institution for 175,000+ Medical Professionals
Students learning and engaging in-person and virtually at Empire
200+ 5-Star Reviews