About the WorkshopAt Empire Medical Training, we have built courses for our participants to achieve a successful
and more conscious aesthetic practice.
Our Dermal Filler Workshop provides a comprehensive roadmap toward enhanced patient care
and improved decision-making when choosing FDA-approved Dermal Fillers injections
according to G-Prime rating standards.
This course, approved by the AMA for a maximum of 8 hours (8.0 AMA PRA Category 1
Credit(s)TM), features the latest cutting-edge Dermal Filler techniques for physicians, nurses,
dentists, and licensed healthcare professionals located in Fort Lauderdale and Miami, FL.
This seminar assures 8 hours of continuing nursing education for ANCC Accreditation.
Get $300 OFFExpires soon!
Additional Course Information
Want to know more about the Dermal Filler Training program? Here’s an overview of what you
will learn in this workshop that will take place at the TRYP by Wyndham Maritime Fort
Hyaluronic Acid products (HA) make up over 94% of the soft dermal filler market. Likewise, it is
projected a CAGR growth of 6.58% from 2021 to 2028 USD —9.22 billion by 2028 (VMR, 2021)
due to the rise and preference for non-invasive aesthetic procedures.
At this point, the Dermal Filler Comprehensive Training Program is a must. Empire Medical
Training offers a hands-on full one-day course supervised by board-certified aesthetic physician
instructors with top-tier level training on FDA-approved HA and non-HA fillers such as
Juvéderm®, Belotero Balance, Radiesse®, Sculptra®, Bellafil®, and Ultra Restylane®, as well
as other dermal fillers.
Supported by both didactic lectures and training lessons with live patient models, the program
seeks to enhance your understanding of dermal fillers and non-invasive techniques while you
develop the necessary skills to practice and perform procedures, adhere to generally accepted
protocols, and properly assess dermal filler procedure candidates.
The course is permitted for 8 AMA PRA Category 1 CME CreditTM hours.
The Fort Lauderdale/Miami, FL, Dermal Filler Training Course provides methodical guidance
After completing the course, you will know placement techniques and product selection to
eliminate or enhance the following facial areas:
● Nasolabial Folds (NLF)
● Marionette Lines
● Submalar Hollow
● Lip Enhancement (Lip-plumping and Vermillion Border treatment with PDO Threads)
● Cheek Augmentation
● Tear Through
● Pre-jowl Sulcus
● Advanced Injections (i.e., hands, dimpled chin, laugh lines, etc.)
Additionally, you will know how to:
● Evaluate dermal fillers based on their G-Prime rating
● Develop a broad understanding of different HA dermal fillers (such as Restylane®,
Juvederm®, and Radiesse®, Belotero®, and more)
● Strategically manage dermal fillers to get as many corrections as needed
● Choose between anesthesia options, including topical gels and facial nerve blocks,
including the appropriate techniques in treating facial lipoatrophy, pre-jowl sulcus, lips,
chin, folds, and eye hollow
● Master injection techniques using blunt tip cannulas for reduced bruising and possible
occlusion of vessels
● Manage acquisition, patient charting, and administration issues (i.e., medical intake &
informed consent forms, and other paperwork).
● Recognize the dermal filler procedure’s guidelines, fundamental facial anatomy, changes
in the product properties and injection areas, patient preferences, managing patient’s
expectations, and aftercare
● Expand your business strategy, master the marketing aspects and build a solid pricing
understanding that can be integrated into your business philosophy
● Offer enhanced patient care regarding dermal filler treatment and aesthetic expectations
and offer correction in adverse case scenarios.
For additional details, visit the Dermal Filler Training Courses page. You can also contact our
representatives by phoning 866-333-6747.
Who the event is for?
This course, approved by the AMA for a maximum of 8 hours (8.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM), features the latest cutting-edge Dermal Filler techniques for physicians, nurses, dentists, and licensed healthcare professionals located in Fort Lauderdale and Miami, FL.
Empire Medical Training requires attendees to complete the Empire Video On Demand or
Empire-Virtual-Training before participating in the Live Patient Practical Training Module to
ensure the highest level of participation from attendees and safeguard attending volunteer
The virtual training is a fantastic alternative for people unable to attend the workshop in Fort
Lauderdale/Miami, FL. During this seminar, you will have the opportunity to ask questions and
interact with the Physician instructor, and you will get access to training materials from the
Empire’s education portal.
Color Training Manual & Videos
Every attendee must download and study Empire’s color training manual and videos. This
prerequisite training module is a comprehensive supplement to enhance your learning
Review of Product Characteristics, Mechanism of Action, Indicated Areas for Patients
● Review of FDA Approved Dermal Fillers by the following criteria: G’ Prime (strength) and
Flexibility (xStrain) for HA Products as well as their pertinent use in different case
● Recommended path of action for the available crosslinked HA products and
recommended optimal application for the various facial areas for fillers
● Learn the most common areas for injection utilizing dermal filler injections and the
associated techniques for each procedure
Patient Consultation Process
● Handle patient expectations regarding dermal fillers and aesthetic expectations,
including the need for additional products or additional facial areas for rejuvenation
● Review various injection techniques in correcting areas of asymmetry or contrast to fulfill
the patient’s aesthetic goals
Review of Facial Anatomy:
● Complete review of facial vasculature, facial nerves, and lymphatic areas to avoid
● Possible Contraindications for Treatment
● Review Zones of Adherence, minimizing and preventing contour deformities
● Correcting and avoiding Complications and managing adverse events associated with
the HA and Non-HA injections including reversal of the procedure.
Standard of Care considerations, understanding of the medical model, safety
techniques, and indications for treatment for the following areas:
● Perform and understand blunt tip cannula injections for highly vascular areas of the face
including techniques used for areas where hypodermic needles are contraindicated.
● Nasolabial Fold (NLF) area using crosshatch and linear threading and proper product
● Marionette Line areas of the face and various techniques to lessen or eliminate these
● Prejowl Sulcus and the various techniques to correct areas of contrast.
● Review lip injections by micro-cannula or by hypodermic needle injection for enhancing
the body of the lip (lip plumping) or redefining of the lip by needle microcannula, or PDO
● Review other facial indications including protocols for other facial areas including
● Cheekbone Enhancement, Cheek Augmentation, Hands, Jawline Contouring, and other
common facial and body indications utilizing dermal fillers.
● Post Procedure Protocols and Touch-Up Recommendations for Patients.
12:45 pm-1:00pm • Registration
1:00 pm-2:00 pm • Introduction by Empire Medical Training, History & Overview of Empire
Medical Training, Review of prerequisite video and Agenda/Objectives
2:00pm-5:00pm • Hands-On Sessions. Small group break-out sessions with live patients.
Attendees must administer available HA Dermal Filler FDA-approved products to understand
the many techniques and patient approaches for augmentation. Our physician-supervised
hands-on training cover the following areas:
● Nasolabial Folds
● Marionette Lines
● Pre-Jowl Sulcus
● Lips (Vermillion Border with PDO Threads)
All participants must follow COVID-19 precautions per updated CDC guidelines and must
adhere to Empire Medical Training’s safety policies. Any patients and/or volunteers must agree
to the policies before participating in the hands-on session and always adhere to CDC
Planning your visit
The Empire Medical Training's Botox® Fort Lauderdale/Miami team welcomes you to Florida! Fort Lauderdale is famous for its culture, beaches, and glorious weather; there are few places more enticing than the "Venice of America" – and Miami is just down the road.
To prepare for your visit, the following info will spotlight:
- Where to stay in Fort Lauderdale
- Reaching the Fort Lauderdale venue and exploring the area
- Recommended local attractions
Situated on Florida's southeastern coast, Fort Lauderdale is an upscale destination with bars, boutiques, and restaurants aplenty. Less than 30 miles away is the famous, vibrant city of Miami. The Complete Botox Training program takes place at the GALLERYone – a DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel, which also makes it an ideal accommodation option for your trip.
GALLERYone – a DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel
As the host hotel for our Complete Botox Training, Dermal Filler, and Facial Aesthetics workshops, you'd naturally expect us to promote the GALLERYone - a DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel. Yet this four-star property, complete with a prime location in Fort Lauderdale, doesn't require much advertising.
As a testament to this, here are the main features of the GALLERYone all-suite hotel:
- The spacious suites all feature a flat-screen television and kitchenette
- Select suites have separate living rooms, balconies, and picturesque ocean views
- Contemporary cuisine can be enjoyed at the on-site restaurant, while in-room dining is available
- An inviting outdoor pool and relaxing patio area
- The accompanying poolside bar is ideal for grabbing a drink and enjoying beautiful views of the Intracoastal Waterway
- A well-equipped fitness center for getting in some exercise
- Concierge service and 24-hour front desk
- Over 7,000-square-feet of event space is available
How to Get Here
The GALLERYone's central location ensures you don't have to go out of your way to reach the hotel. In fact, it's just seven miles away from Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, while Miami International Airport is a 30-mile journey.
From Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport
While the GALLERYone doesn't offer its own airport shuttle, there are other shuttle services available to take you from the airport to the hotel. If you opt to drive, however, the following directions will make the journey an easy one:
- Exit the airport and travel north-west towards Terminal Drive/Upper Terminal Drive
- By using the right two lanes, turn right slightly, so you end up on Terminal Drive/Upper Terminal Drive
- At the fork, keep left and continue to follow the signs for US-1 N/Ft Lauderdale. Eventually, merge onto US-1 N and travel for approximately five miles
- By utilizing the right two lanes, turn right slightly until you end up on E Sunrise Blvd. Travel for a little less than one mile.
- Turn right, journey a further 300 feet, and the GALLERYone will be on your left
Getting around Fort Lauderdale and Miami
Travel options in Fort Lauderdale and Miami are far and wide, meaning plenty of options for you. The Sun Trolley Hop-on bus covers downtown and beach roads and only costs $3 for an all-day pass. If you want to remain active during your trip, opt for the Broward Bcycle Bike Share System. Pay $5 to use the bike for 30 minutes.
If you are traveling from Miami into Fort Lauderdale, you can use the public transport services in place or travel by car. The train is the fastest way to reach Fort Lauderdale, taking only 31 minutes.
Public transport options to use in Miami include the Metrorail, a 25-mile elevated rail system, and the Metromover. You can also use the Miami City buses, which offer 95 routes. Prices for all options start from around $2.25.
If you would rather drive, then look out for the nearby car rentals:
Nearby Car Rentals:
- SIXT: 888-749-8227
- Budget: 954-359-2400
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: 833-479-1099
If the GALLERYone is unavailable or you'd rather stay elsewhere, there's no need to worry – Fort Lauderdale boasts many accommodation options. The same can also be said if you prefer to stay in Miami. Here are some recommendations:
- Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach
- The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa
- B Ocean Resort Fort Lauderdale
- JW Marriott Miami
- SLS Brickell Miami
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami
What to Do in Fort Lauderdale/Miami
Tourists might head to Fort Lauderdale and Miami primarily for their pristine beaches and vibrant nightlife, but these destinations offer so much more. After a hard day of training, make sure you save some time to explore these cities and sample some of their best attractions.
Outdoor Activities and Attractions in Fort Lauderdale/Miami
With the hot Florida weather and miles of beaches, outdoor activities are high on the list for those visiting either Fort Lauderdale or Miami. The following are among the most highly rated outdoor attractions you need to consider for your trip:
- Las Olas Beach: Relatively small, yes, but there are various reasons why Las Olas Beach is regarded as one of the best beaches in Florida. Clear water, pristine white sand, and a quieter atmosphere make it a great destination to unwind.
- Fort Lauderdale Beach Park: If you're searching for a beach with more activity, this is the destination for you. Facilities include basketball and volleyball courts, picnic areas, outdoor showers, and more.
- Hugh Taylor Birch State Park: The Coastal Hammock Trail, coastal dune lakes, seawall for fishing, over 250 bird species that grace the park – there's something for everyone at the beautiful Hugh Taylor Birch State Park, Fort Lauderdale's “Central Park.”
- Flamingo Gardens: Located 17 miles west of downtown Fort Lauderdale, Flamingo Gardens is a charming wildlife refuge set within a 60-acre tropical oasis. The botanical garden features over 3,000 plant species, native Florida wildlife, and, as the name suggests, an array of flamingos!
- Wynwood Walls: Situated in Miami, Wynwood Walls is an art museum that's unlike any other. It is a unique outdoor destination that showcases the world's greatest graffiti and street artists.
Culture and Entertainment in Fort Lauderdale/Miami
To take a break from the Florida weather, there are various indoor attractions in both Fort Lauderdale and Miami. From museums to entertainment venues, below are the highlights to keep in mind:
- Las Olas Boulevard: One of the main destinations for visitors to Fort Lauderdale, Las Olas Boulevard features diverse dining options, dozens of retailers, multiple international art galleries, and more.
- Bonnet House Museum & Gardens: Transport back in time by visiting the historic Bonnet House Museum. Built in 1920, the building has retained its gracious charm for visitors to savor.
- The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale: For some retail therapy, The Galleria is positioned just a stone's throw from the GALLERYone hotel. Here you'll find enticing eateries and fashionable retailers.
- Perez Art Museum Miami: This destination is one of Florida's most impressive art museums. With vibrant, diverse exhibits, educational programs, and hands-on workshops, the contemporary Perez Art Museum Miami is sure to leave a lasting impression.
Hard Rock Stadium: Home of the Miami Dolphins, the Hard Rock Stadium is one of the most impressive stadiums in the country. Even if a game or show isn't on during your trip, it is well worth taking a tour of the stadium.
The Empire Difference
Our commitment to your academic achievement drives us to utilize innovation, create positive impacts, and foster collaboration.
25+ Years Training Physicians and Nurses
Since 1998, our organization has been setting the bar for medical professional training. Our success and expertise in this field are unparalleled.
Empire is the global leader in procedural training, having graduated more individuals than any other provider.
Uncover the most extensive range of courses in Aesthetics, Anti-Aging, Pain Management, and beyond!
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
No matter your professional aspirations, you can receive CMEs both in-person and online.
Immerse yourself in courses taught by renowned Board-Certified Faculty and experienced Medspa owners.
Join the largest community to save you more on products, lasers, and more!
The Go-To Educational Institution for 175,000+ Medical Professionals
Students learning and engaging in-person and virtually at Empire
200+ 5-Star Reviews