About the WorkshopDesigned for physicians, nurses, dentists, and licensed healthcare professionals located in
Orlando, FL, the Empire Medical Training’s Dermal Filler Workshop features the latest
cutting-edge Dermal Filler techniques.
This course focuses on improving patient care and decision making for important decisions such
as when to choose which dermal filler injections to use.
This seminar has been approved by the AMA for a maximum of 8 hours (8.0 AMA PRA
Category 1 Credit(s)TM) and 8 hours of continuing nursing education for ANCC Accreditation,
and it provides a comprehensive roadmap toward enhanced patient care and improved
decision-making when choosing FDA approved Dermal Fillers injections according to G-Prime
At Empire Medical Training we have built our courses to get you to a successful and more
conscious aesthetic practice.
Get $300 OFFExpires soon!
Additional Course Information
Currently, hyaluronic acid products (HA) account for more than 94% of the soft dermal filler
market, and it is projected a CAGR growth of 6.58% from 2021 to 2028 USD —9.22 billion by
2028 (VMR, 2021).
This rise and preference for non-invasive aesthetic procedures have shown that the Dermal
Filler Comprehensive Training Program is a must which is why Empire Medical Training offers
an 8 AMA PRA Category 1 CME CreditTM hours course.
Our Comprehensive Dermal Filler Training is a hands-on full one-day course, supervised by
board-certified aesthetic physician instructors with top-tier level training on FDA-approved HA
and non-HA fillers such as Juvéderm®, Belotero Balance, Radiesse®, Sculptra®, Bellafil®, and
Ultra Restylane®, as well as other dermal fillers.
Supported by both didactic lectures and training lessons with live patient models, the program
seeks to enhance your understanding of dermal fillers and non-invasive techniques while you
develop the necessary skills to practice and perform procedures, adhere to generally accepted
protocols, and properly assess dermal filler procedure candidates.
Receive methodical guidance from our specialists during the Dermal Filler Training Course in
Orlando, FL, to gain a broader understanding of techniques for placement and product selection
to eliminate or enhance the following facial areas:
● Nasolabial Folds (NLF)
● Marionette Lines
● Submalar Hollow
● Lip Enhancement (Lip-plumping and Vermillion Border treatment with PDO Threads)
● Cheek Augmentation
● Tear Through
● Pre-jowl Sulcus
● Advanced Injections (i.e., hands, dimpled chin, laugh lines, etc.)
You will also learn how to:
● Evaluate dermal fillers based on their G-Prime rating
● Develop a broad understanding of different HA dermal fillers (such as Restylane®,
Juvederm®, and Radiesse®, Belotero®, and more)
● Strategically manage dermal fillers to get as many corrections as needed
● Choose between anesthesia options, including topical gels and facial nerve blocks,
including the appropriate techniques in treating facial lipoatrophy, pre-jowl sulcus, lips,
chin, folds, and eye hollow
● Master injection techniques using blunt tip cannulas for reduced bruising and possible
occlusion of vessels
● Manage acquisition, patient charting, and administration issues (i.e., medical intake &
informed consent forms, and other paperwork).
● Recognize the dermal filler procedure’s guidelines, fundamental facial anatomy, changes
in the product properties and injection areas, patient preferences, managing patient’s
expectations, and aftercare
● Expand your business strategy, master the marketing aspects and build a solid pricing
understanding that can be integrated into your business philosophy
● Offer enhanced patient care regarding dermal filler treatment and aesthetic expectations
and offer correction in adverse case scenarios.
For additional details, visit the Dermal Filler Training Courses page. You can also contact our
representatives by phoning 866-333-6747.
Who the event is for?
Designed for physicians, nurses, dentists, and licensed healthcare professionals located in Orlando, FL, the Empire Medical Training’s Dermal Filler Workshop features the latest cutting-edge Dermal Filler techniques.
Completion of Empire's Video On Demand or Empire-Virtual-Training is a requirement to
participate in the Live Patient, Hands-On Practice Training Module to ensure the highest level of
participation from attendees and to protect the patient volunteers attending our training course
in Orlando, FL.
During the virtual training, you can ask questions and interact with the Physician instructor. After
registration, you will gain access to the Empire’s education portal with access to all training
materials. This seminar is a fantastic alternative for people who cannot participate in our
Orlando, FL, workshop.
Color Training Manual & Videos
Every attendee is required to download and study Empire’s color training manual and videos.
This prerequisite training module is a comprehensive supplement that can help you enhance
your learning experience:
Review of Product Characteristics, Mechanism of Action, Indicated Areas for Patients
● Review of FDA Approved Dermal Fillers by the following criteria: G’ Prime (strength) and
Flexibility (xStrain) for HA Products as well as their pertinent use in different case
● Recommended path of action for the available crosslinked HA products and
recommended optimal application for the various facial areas for fillers
● Learn the most common areas for injection utilizing dermal filler injections and the
associated techniques for each procedure
Patient Consultation Process
● Handle patient expectations regarding dermal fillers and aesthetic expectations,
including the need for additional products or additional facial areas for rejuvenation
● Review various injection techniques in correcting areas of asymmetry or contrast to fulfill
the patient’s aesthetic goals
Review of Facial Anatomy:
● Complete review of facial vasculature, facial nerves, and lymphatic areas to avoid
● Possible Contraindications for Treatment
● Review Zones of Adherence, minimizing and preventing contour deformities
● Correcting and avoiding Complications and managing adverse events associated with
the HA and Non-HA injections including reversal of the procedure.
Standard of Care considerations, understanding of the medical model, safety
techniques, and indications for treatment for the following areas:
● Perform and understand blunt tip cannula injections for highly vascular areas of the face
including techniques used for areas where hypodermic needles are contraindicated.
● Nasolabial Fold (NLF) area using crosshatch and linear threading and proper product
● Marionette Line areas of the face and various techniques to lessen or eliminate these
● Prejowl Sulcus and the various techniques to correct areas of contrast.
● Review lip injections by micro-cannula or by hypodermic needle injection for enhancing
the body of the lip (lip plumping) or redefining of the lip by needle microcannula, or PDO
● Review other facial indications including protocols for other facial areas including
● Cheekbone Enhancement, Cheek Augmentation, Hands, Jawline Contouring, and other
common facial and body indications utilizing dermal fillers.
● Post Procedure Protocols and Touch-Up Recommendations for Patients.
12:45 pm-1:00pm • Registration
1:00 pm-2:00 pm • Introduction by Empire Medical Training, History & Overview of Empire
Medical Training, Review of prerequisite video and Agenda/Objectives
2:00pm-5:00pm • Hands-On Sessions. Small group break-out sessions with live patients.
Attendees must administer available HA Dermal Filler FDA-approved products to understand
the many techniques and patient approaches for augmentation. Our physician-supervised
hands-on training cover the following areas:
● Nasolabial Folds
● Marionette Lines
● Pre-Jowl Sulcus
● Lips (Vermillion Border with PDO Threads)
All participants must follow COVID-19 precautions per updated CDC guidelines and must
adhere to Empire Medical Training’s safety policies. Any patients and/or volunteers must agree
to the policies before participating in the hands-on session and always adhere to CDC
Planning your visit
Our Botox® Orlando team welcomes you to Florida! "The City Beautiful" is one of the United States' most popular tourist destinations – and there are multiple reasons why. Orlando boasts an array of legendary theme parks, outdoor attractions, year-round beach weather, and incredible dining options.
To get ready for your visit, this guide will reveal:
- Where to stay in Orlando
- Reaching our Orlando venue and getting around
- Recommended local Orlando attractions
Positioned in central Florida, Orlando is known for being the theme park capital of the world. However, the city features a diverse collection of activities and attractions, ensuring there's something for everyone to enjoy. If you want to experience what Orlando has to offer, a suitable base is required – and the Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, our host hotel, more than fits the bill.
Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
Hosting our Complete Botox Training, Dermal Filler, and Facial Aesthetics workshops, the Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek is a highly regarded four-star hotel. Centrally located yet providing a relaxing oasis away from Orlando's buzzing activity, the accommodation contains all the luxury facilities someone could need.
Regarding the latter, here are the main features of the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek:
- The modern rooms all include a large flat-screen television, refrigerator, coffee maker, and luxury complimentary toiletries
- Select rooms which offer picturesque views of the pool or nearby Disney
- The lagoon-style pool, lazy river, and poolside cabanas provide the perfect outdoor escape to unwind
- Access to the adjacent Waldorf Astoria Hotel's facilities, including their 18-hole golf course and relaxing spa
- A state-of-the-art fitness center that has 24/7 access
- On-site Disney store and free shuttle service to the nearby Disney theme parks
- Over ten distinctive, revered dining options, ranging from a cozy steakhouse to a traditional Italian restaurant
How to Get Here
The Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek's central position in Orlando means there is no issue getting to the hotel. If you're traveling via Orlando International Airport, you can reach the property in 25 minutes or less by car.
From Orlando International Airport
If you decide to drive to Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, here are the directions from Orlando International Airport:
- Exit the airport and drive east on Airport Blvd for a little over one mile
- Continue the journey onto S Semoran Blvd for 0.3 miles
- Exit onto FL-528 W Partial Toll Road and travel for a further eleven miles
- Get onto I-4 W toward Tampa. Travel for a little less than five miles
- Journey towards Epcot/Disney Springs by taking exit 67. Continue for one mile before merging onto Epcot Center Rd
- In less than a mile, take the first exit for Disney Springs/Typhoon Lagoon
- In 0.2 miles, turn left onto Buena Vista Dr. Take another left turn after 0.2 miles onto Chelonia Pkwy
- Turn right when you see Bonnet Creek Resort Lane. Take the next first right, and you will be greeted by Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
Getting around Orlando
For getting around Orlando, it is recommended you use a rental car service. While the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek offers a complimentary shuttle service to nearby theme parks, a car makes it easy to fully explore the city without any restrictions.
If you do not drive or want to, then the bus systems and taxis are good alternatives. The LYNX bus system gets you to most areas in Orlando. They do run consistently but vary from 15 minutes to 30 and 60, depending on the specific route you need to take.
Nearby Car Rentals
- E-Z Rent-A-Car: 800-277-5171
- Thrifty Car Rental: 877-283-0898
- Hertz: 407-859-8400
Even though Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek is one of the finest hotels in the city, there are many other quality accommodation options nearby. Below are a number of recommendations to consider:
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek
- Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek
- Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney's Pop Century Resort
- Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center
- Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
- Windsor Palms Resort
- Vacation Village at Parkway
What to Do in Orlando
There are not just theme parks to sample when you're in Orlando. Once you have completed your Botox training, you can enjoy beautiful parks, scenic boat tours, live events, museums, and so much more.
Outdoor Activities and Attractions in Orlando
With year-round warm weather, outdoor activities are always at the top of the list when visiting Orlando. Here are some must-see attractions:
- Walt Disney World Resort: There's only one place to start. Walt Disney World Resort is the most popular attraction in Orlando, with millions of people from across the world visiting each year. With four theme parks and a couple of water parks, countless dining options, shopping galore, and more, Disney World is packed full of things to do.
- Universal Orlando Resort: Home to multiple thrilling theme parks, including The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Universal's Islands of Adventure, you'll need to extend your weekend stay to take in everything at Universal Orlando Resort!
- Lake Eola Park: Enjoy a calm walk around Lake Eola as you take in eye-catching views of the city's downtown skyline. You can also rent a swan paddle boat or enjoy a live performance at the on-site Walt Disney Amphitheater.
- Harry P. Leu Gardens: If you want an outdoor adventure that doesn't involve the Florida swamps, the beautiful Harry P. Leu Gardens is a top pick. With 50 acres to explore, it's easy to get lost in the stunning flora and fauna the garden boasts.
- Discovery Cove: Want to get up close with sharks, dolphins, tropical fish, and rays? If so, there's no better place in Orlando than Discovery Cove. This all-inclusive water park is different from the rest, where only a small number of guests are permitted entry each day. This gives you loads of time to enjoy all the activities at Discovery Cove, which includes playing with otters and the morning flamingo walk.
Culture and Entertainment in Orlando
If you want a rest from Orlando's weather, there are many indoor attractions found in the city. Here are a few recommendations:
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts: For everything from Broadway shows to live music performances, this destination is a fantastic experience. There's also the unique opportunity to watch a movie as the Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra performs the film's score live.
- Orlando Science Center: Welcoming guests of all ages, the Orlando Science Center is a hands-on experience with interactive exhibits, workshops, theaters, labs, and much more.
- iFLY Indoor Skydiving: Fancy something more thrilling while on your trip? In that case, experience free-falling fun – without needing to jump out of an airplane – at the state-of-the-art iFLY Indoor Skydiving.
Orlando Museum of Art: To learn about Orlando's rich history while gazing upon a diverse collection of historical and modern art pieces, this is the destination for you. Plus, exhibits change each year, so there's always something new to see for visitors.
The Empire Difference
Our commitment to your academic achievement drives us to utilize innovation, create positive impacts, and foster collaboration.
25+ Years Training Physicians and Nurses
Since 1998, our organization has been setting the bar for medical professional training. Our success and expertise in this field are unparalleled.
Empire is the global leader in procedural training, having graduated more individuals than any other provider.
Uncover the most extensive range of courses in Aesthetics, Anti-Aging, Pain Management, and beyond!
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
No matter your professional aspirations, you can receive CMEs both in-person and online.
Immerse yourself in courses taught by renowned Board-Certified Faculty and experienced Medspa owners.
Join the largest community to save you more on products, lasers, and more!
The Go-To Educational Institution for 175,000+ Medical Professionals
Students learning and engaging in-person and virtually at Empire
200+ 5-Star Reviews