About the WorkshopThe Empire Medical Training’s Dermal Filler Workshop in Boston, MA, offers the latest
cutting-edge Dermal Filler techniques for physicians, nurses, dentists, and licensed healthcare
The AMA has approved this seminar for a maximum of 8 hours (8.0 AMA PRA Category 1
Credit(s)TM) and 8 hours of continuing nursing education for ANCC Accreditation.
This workshop provides a comprehensive roadmap toward enhanced patient care and improved
decision-making when choosing FDA-approved Dermal Fillers injections according to G-Prime
At Empire Medical Training, our goal is a successful and more conscious aesthetic practice, and
we are committed to getting you there through our courses.
Get $300 OFFExpires soon!
Additional Course Information
Soft dermal fillers composed of hyaluronic acid (HA) products account for over 94% of the
market. They are projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.58% from 2021 to 2028, driven by the rising
popularity of non-invasive aesthetic procedures and $9.22 billion by 2028 (VMR, 2021).
With this in mind, partaking in a Dermal Filler Comprehensive Training Program is a must, and
Empire Medical Training offers a hands-on one-day course where you can achieve this goal.
Supervised by board-certified aesthetic physician instructors with top-tier level training on
FDA-approved HA and non-HA fillers such as Juvéderm®, Belotero Balance, Radiesse®,
Sculptra®, Bellafil®, and Ultra Restylane®, as well as other dermal fillers, our comprehensive
dermal filler training program, held in Boston, MA, develops an understanding of dermal fillers
and non-invasive techniques, as well as practice and execution of procedures, adherence to
generally accepted protocols, and dermal filler procedures. Designed to develop the skills
necessary for properly evaluating candidates for requirements.
Additionally, it is permitted for 8 AMA PRA Category 1 CME CreditTM hours and supported by
both didactic lectures and training lessons with live patient models.
During the Boston, MA, Dermal Filler Training Course, you will receive methodical guidance
from our specialists. After the course, you will have a broader understanding of techniques for
placement, and product selection to eliminate or enhance the following facial areas:
● Nasolabial Folds (NLF)
● Marionette Lines
● Submalar Hollow
● Lip Enhancement (Lip-plumping and Vermillion Border treatment with PDO Threads)
● Cheek Augmentation
● Tear Through
● Pre-jowl Sulcus
● Advanced Injections (i.e., hands, dimpled chin, laugh lines, etc.)
You will also become proficient in the following areas:
● Evaluate dermal fillers based on their G-Prime rating
● Develop a broad understanding of different HA dermal fillers (such as Restylane®,
Juvederm®, and Radiesse®, Belotero®, and more)
● Strategically manage dermal fillers to get as many corrections as needed
● Choose between anesthesia options, including topical gels and facial nerve blocks,
including the appropriate techniques in treating facial lipoatrophy, pre-jowl sulcus, lips,
chin, folds, and eye hollow
● Master injection techniques using blunt tip cannulas for reduced bruising and possible
occlusion of vessels
● Manage acquisition, patient charting, and administration issues (i.e., medical intake &
informed consent forms, and other paperwork).
● Recognize the dermal filler procedure’s guidelines, fundamental facial anatomy, changes
in the product properties and injection areas, patient preferences, managing patient’s
expectations, and aftercare
● Expand your business strategy, master the marketing aspects and build a solid pricing
understanding that can be integrated into your business philosophy
● Offer enhanced patient care regarding dermal filler treatment and aesthetic expectations
and offer correction in adverse case scenarios.
For additional details, visit the Boston, MA, Dermal Filler Training Courses page. You can also
contact our representatives by phoning 866-333-6747.
Who the event is for?
The Empire Medical Training’s Dermal Filler Workshop in Boston, MA, offers the latest cutting-edge Dermal Filler techniques for physicians, nurses, dentists, and licensed healthcare professionals.
Empire Medical Training requires you to complete the Empire's Video On Demand or the
Empire-Virtual-Training before participating in the Live Patient, Hands-On Practice Training
Module. These prerequisites will ensure attendees' highest level of participation and safeguard
attending volunteer patients at our Boston, MA, training course.
On the other hand, our virtual training is an excellent alternative for those unable to attend our
workshop in Boston, MA. After registration, you will gain access to the Empire's education portal
with access to all training materials. During the online training, you can ask questions and
interact with the Physician instructors.
Color Training Manual & Videos
Every attendee is required to download and study Empire’s color training manual and videos.
This prerequisite training module is a comprehensive supplement that can help you enhance
your learning experience:
Review of Product Characteristics, Mechanism of Action, Indicated Areas for Patients
● Review of FDA Approved Dermal Fillers by the following criteria: G’ Prime (strength) and
Flexibility (xStrain) for HA Products as well as their pertinent use in different case
● Recommended path of action for the available crosslinked HA products and
recommended optimal application for the various facial areas for fillers
● Learn the most common areas for injection utilizing dermal filler injections and the
associated techniques for each procedure
Patient Consultation Process
● Handle patient expectations regarding dermal fillers and aesthetic expectations,
including the need for additional products or additional facial areas for rejuvenation
● Review various injection techniques in correcting areas of asymmetry or contrast to fulfill
the patient’s aesthetic goals
Review of Facial Anatomy:
● Complete review of facial vasculature, facial nerves, and lymphatic areas to avoid
● Possible Contraindications for Treatment
● Review Zones of Adherence, minimizing and preventing contour deformities
● Correcting and avoiding Complications and managing adverse events associated with
the HA and Non-HA injections including reversal of the procedure.
Standard of Care considerations, understanding of the medical model, safety
techniques, and indications for treatment for the following areas:
● Perform and understand blunt tip cannula injections for highly vascular areas of the face
including techniques used for areas where hypodermic needles are contraindicated.
● Nasolabial Fold (NLF) area using crosshatch and linear threading and proper product
● Marionette Line areas of the face and various techniques to lessen or eliminate these
● Prejowl Sulcus and the various techniques to correct areas of contrast.
● Review lip injections by micro-cannula or by hypodermic needle injection for enhancing
the body of the lip (lip plumping) or redefining of the lip by needle microcannula, or PDO
● Review other facial indications including protocols for other facial areas including
● Cheekbone Enhancement, Cheek Augmentation, Hands, Jawline Contouring, and other
common facial and body indications utilizing dermal fillers.
● Post Procedure Protocols and Touch-Up Recommendations for Patients.
12:45 pm-1:00pm • Registration
1:00 pm-2:00 pm • Introduction by Empire Medical Training, History & Overview of Empire
Medical Training, Review of prerequisite video and Agenda/Objectives
2:00pm-5:00pm • Hands-On Sessions. Small group break-out sessions with live patients.
Attendees must administer available HA Dermal Filler FDA-approved products to understand
the many techniques and patient approaches for augmentation. Our physician-supervised
hands-on training cover the following areas:
● Nasolabial Folds
● Marionette Lines
● Pre-Jowl Sulcus
● Lips (Vermillion Border with PDO Threads)
All participants must follow COVID-19 precautions according to the CDC’s guidelines and must
adhere to Empire Medical Training’s safety policies. Any patients and/or volunteers must agree
to the policies before participating in the hands-on session and must always follow CDC
Planning your visit
Empire Medical Training's Boston Botox team welcomes you to The City on a Hill! With its compact nature, beautiful architecture, rich history, unique culture, and delicious food, there are few other backdrops for your training that can match the majesty of Boston.
To learn more about the city and to plan your visit, the following guide will spotlight:
- Where to stay in Boston
- How to reach the host venue
- Must-visit Boston attractions
The capital of Massachusetts, Boston is served by one major airport: Boston Logan International Airport. The airport is situated just six miles from our host venue, the Hotel Commonwealth. Speaking of which, and while the city obviously boasts an array of top-quality accommodation choices, we'd love to see you stay with us at the luxurious Hotel Commonwealth.
The four-star Hotel Commonwealth is the base this year for our Complete Botox® Training program in Boston. The property has a fantastic location in the heart of the city, but this is just the start of the benefits of this hotel. If you choose to be a guest at the Hotel Commonwealth, you can look forward to the following amenities:
- The 245 rooms and suites are spacious and tastefully decorated. Each room also includes premium complimentary toiletries, a flat-screen Smart TV, and a refrigerator.
- The hotel's 24-hour fitness center means you can fit in a workout whenever you fancy.
- Complimentary coffee and curated snacks are provided daily.
- The on-site TsuruTonTan Udon Noodle Brasserie serves authentic, homemade Japanese udon noodle dishes. In-room dining is also available.
- With a 24-hour business center and event spaces totaling over 12,000 square feet, work is made easy while on the road.
How to Get Here
With its prime location across from Fenway Park, you won't be able to miss Hotel Commonwealth once you arrive in downtown Boston. If you're getting into the city by plane, the Boston Logan International Airport is just a 15-to-20-minute drive from the hotel.
Boston is relatively compact and is a famously walkable city. This means if you're not planning on venturing too far beyond the downtown area, it makes sense to stick with a taxi from the airport. You can then use Boston's subway or Bluebikes to get around with ease. Yet, if you want the freedom to explore wherever and whenever, rental cars are always an option.
From Boston Logan International Airport
If you decide to opt for a rental car, below is how to get from the airport to the Hotel Commonwealth. Keep in mind this route has a toll road:
- From the airport, get onto Airport Rd – Arrival Level. Stick to the right lane and follow the signs for MA-1A S.
- Stay on the MA-1A S for 1.5 miles. Stick to the right and take the MA-3 N exit.
- Continue until you get onto Storrow Dr. The signs will indicate Storrow Drive West.
- Remain in the middle lane so you can exit towards Kenmore Sq.
- Get onto Charlesgate W. After about 200 feet, take a right turn onto Beacon St. After 0.2 miles, take a left onto Commonwealth Avenue. The Hotel Commonwealth is on your right.
Our desire is for you to stay with us at the Hotel Commonwealth. However, if you prefer to stay elsewhere, you won't have any difficulty finding alternative accommodation. Here are some top-rated hotels nearby:
- The Verb Hotel
- The Eliot Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Boston/Cambridge
- Fairmont Copley Plaza
- Courtyard by Marriott Boston Downtown
- Hyatt Regency Boston
- Boston Marriott Copley Place
- The Godfrey Hotel Boston
- Omni Parker House
- Sheraton Boston Hotel
What to Do
Your main focus will be on the training course. That's why you are coming to Boston in the first place. However, we encourage you to take a break after your training sessions. Rather than staying in your hotel room, venture outside and see first-hand why Boston is such a popular destination. With your time limited, however, we have picked out a few specific attractions worthy of fitting into your schedule.
Outdoor Activities in Boston and Surrounding Areas
Even though the city is a bustling metropolis, Boston features a number of fantastic outdoor activities for you to enjoy. Here are the attractions we recommend you put at the top of your to-do list:
The Empire Difference
Our commitment to your academic achievement drives us to utilize innovation, create positive impacts, and foster collaboration.
25+ Years Training Physicians and Nurses
Since 1998, our organization has been setting the bar for medical professional training. Our success and expertise in this field are unparalleled.
Empire is the global leader in procedural training, having graduated more individuals than any other provider.
Uncover the most extensive range of courses in Aesthetics, Anti-Aging, Pain Management, and beyond!
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
No matter your professional aspirations, you can receive CMEs both in-person and online.
Immerse yourself in courses taught by renowned Board-Certified Faculty and experienced Medspa owners.
Join the largest community to save you more on products, lasers, and more!
The Go-To Educational Institution for 175,000+ Medical Professionals
Students learning and engaging in-person and virtually at Empire
200+ 5-Star Reviews