About the Workshop
Our Botox Training & Certification Courses are designed for physicians, nurses, dentists, and other licensed health-care practitioners. Hands-on instruction and training are always conducted by renowned “physician only” trainers. Botox classes cover the administration of Botox for all common and less common aesthetic and medical uses for the aesthetic practitioner. 8.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ provided.
Get $300 OFFExpires soon!
Additional Course Information
To learn more about our Denver Complete Botox® Training program, here's an overview of what it entails.
With didactic lectures (classroom learning) alongside hands-on training lessons, the program's main aim is to supply you with greater insight regarding aesthetic procedures. You will understand the main elements of botulinum toxin Type-A and how it is used for cosmetic treatments. You'll also learn how to perform standard and advanced Botox procedures and other popular facial aesthetic techniques.
As part of our hybrid training, you get to work with live volunteer patients. This hands-on practice is supervised by industry-leading, board-certified physicians. The volunteers will display various common facial rhytids – including glabellar lines, forehead lines, and crow's feet – and you get the chance to administer Botox injections to remedy these complaints.
Our experts provide step-by-step guidance during the practical portion of the training. They give helpful feedback and advice throughout the process, ensuring you're armed with the confidence and proficiency to administer treatments at your practice following the program.
During the weekend, Botox isn't the only topic on the agenda. You learn how to perform other aesthetic procedures like dermal fillers. As well as gaining the capability to perform a wide range of cosmetic treatments, you also learn about techniques that cannot be acquired anywhere else.
By learning under the direct instruction and guidance of our highly regarded team of physicians, you can take this advanced education back to your practice. You can offer modern, cutting-edge treatments which can push your business to be the best of its kind in Denver and further afield.
The course is permitted for 8 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ hours.
Attend our Denver Complete Botox® Training program, and you'll learn:
- Basic facial anatomy and key Botox injection sites
- The differences between the botulinum toxin Type-A products (such as Botox®, Xeomin®, and Jeuveau®). For those interested in getting the most from the course training, we have conveniently scheduled the Dermal Filler Training program in the afternoon. This course will teach Dermal Filler products (such as Restylane®, Juvederm®, and Radiesse®, Belotero®, and more)
- Specific techniques and methods for injecting Botox procedures
- The mechanism of action for each type of medication and formulation
- How to identify ideal candidates for Botox treatments and exclude unsuitable candidates (such as those with medical contraindications)
- How to properly and effectively inject botulinum toxin Type-A while reducing procedure risk and patient complications
- The generally accepted protocols for botulinum toxin Type-A administration for both aesthetic and medical complaints
- The proper guidelines for the patient acquisition and charting, including management of required paperwork like medical intake and informed consent forms
- How to manage patient preferences and expectations before treatment
- Post-treatment follow-up protocols and how to address and correct adverse events (complications)
- How to manage long-term botulinum toxin Type-A patients and deliver enhanced patient care over the course of the relationship
- How to market, promote and engage with your target demographic using a complete integrated marketing communications plan
For additional details about this training course, visit the Complete Botox Training workshop page. You can also get in touch directly by phoning 866-261-5164.
Who the event is for?
The event has been created with healthcare and medical professionals in mind, including physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, and dentists. Location-wise, it's ideal for those based in Denver, Aurora, Boulder, Fort Collins, Colorado Springs, or other surrounding areas in Colorado.
At Empire Medical Training, we offer the finest education available in Botox and aesthetics. The result: you gain the knowledge and skills to become the best possible practitioner.
Completing the 8-hour AMA PRS Category 1 Credit certification prerequisite materials is mandatory before attending the Denver weekend training program. All didactic information, including complication avoidance and thorough protocols, can be accessed remotely through EMT's sophisticated online portal. When you sign up for the program, you also gain instant access to our professional-grade videos, viewable from all applicable devices.
Before attending our Denver seminar, you must complete a short knowledge test. Not only will this demonstrate you have consumed the prerequisite instructional materials, but it also ensures you're at the necessary level to maximize your education with our training.
To jumpstart your education, live virtual training is available prior to attending the in-person workshops.
Color Training Manual & Videos
Every attendee is required to download and consume Empire's color training manual and videos. This prerequisite training module is a comprehensive supplement containing an abundance of beneficial information. This includes:
- The patient consultation process, including communicating the expected results of Botox treatments, making facial/head/neck markings, and injection/treatment techniques aligned with patient goals
- Key characteristics and handling (including dilution, reconstitution, and storage) of botulinum toxin Type-A products
- Key facial anatomy concepts, including facial contraindications, zones of adherence, and correcting complications and adverse events
Furthermore, the manual goes into detail about dosing, treatment indications, accepted injection techniques, and other practices pertaining to these Botox treatments:
- Lateral canthal rhytids
- Glabellar complex area
- Gummy smile
- Dimpled chin
- Forehead lines
- Marionette lines
- Medial and lateral brow (lift)
- Platysma banding
- Hyperhidrosis (excessive palms and underarms sweating)
Additional Aesthetic Procedures and Advanced Injection Techniques
Empire Medical Training is also proud to present our optional video series which covers additional aesthetic procedures and advanced injection techniques. These subjects are not part of the standard course, but it is highly recommended you opt to further your learning with these materials. Along with rounding out your clinical studies, as an attendee of our Denver training course, you gain complimentary access to these educational materials.
The Denver Complete Botox® Training, Dermal Filler, and Facial Aesthetics program is highly accredited. The entire course is realized by matching the policies and requirements set by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education.
In addition to this, we are especially committed to educating future professionals in the aesthetics practitioner field. This is why we are excited to partner with the Medical Education Resources for our training.
With the backing of the Medical Education Resources, our Denver training course is designated with a maximum 8.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Just remember credit commensurate should only be claimed alongside your hands-on training participation.
Medical Education Resources also works with the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation. This partnership means MER is an accredited provider of continued nursing education. Complete our Denver program, and you can earn 8.0 contact hours that go towards your continuing nursing education.
Medical Education Resources is a provider of continuing nursing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #CEP 12299.
Morning Session Botox Training
7:45 a.m.-8:00 a.m. • Registration.
8:00 a.m.-9:00 a.m. • Speaker Introduction. Review prerequisite video for Botulinum Toxin Training. Overview of procedures to be performed during the hands-on session. Questions & Answers.
9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. • Hands On Sessions. Small group breakout sessions with live patients. Attendees will be required to administer botulinum toxin, Type A FDA-approved products, understanding the unique approach to each patient.
Afternoon Session Dermal Filler Training (separate registration fee)
12:45 p.m.-1:00 p.m. • Registration.
1:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m. • Speaker Introduction. Review prerequisite video for Complete Dermal Filler Training. Overview of procedures to be performed during the hands-on session. Questions & Answers.
2:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m. • Hands On Sessions. Small group breakout sessions with live patients. Attendees will be required to administer HA Dermal Filler FDA-approved products, understanding the unique approach to each patient.
- Marionette Lines
- Nasolabial Folds (NLF)
- Pre-Jowl Sulcus
- Lips (Vermillion Border with PDO Threads)
All participants must follow COVID-19 precautions per updated CDC guidelines and must adhere to Empire Medical Training's safety policies. Any patients and/or volunteers must agree to the policies prior to participating in the hands-on session and must adhere to CDC guidelines at all times.
Planning your visit
Empire Medical Training's Botox Denver training team welcomes you to the Mile High City! A small yet delicious slice of excitement and vibrancy that's surrounded by the Rocky Mountains, there are many reasons why Denver is one of the most popular destinations in the country.
To learn more about Denver and to plan your visit, this guide will highlight:
- Where to stay in Denver
- How to reach the venue and get around Denver
- Fun Denver attractions
If you're flying into the city, Denver International Airport is situated 25 miles from downtown Denver. The close proximity between the airport and city center is particularly beneficial when you consider our host hotel, the Grand Hyatt Denver, has a prime downtown location. While the city boasts an assortment of highly-rated hotels, there are several reasons beyond convenience why the Grand Hyatt Denver makes sense as your accommodation choice during our training weekend!
Grand Hyatt Denver
The four-star Grand Hyatt Denver is where our Complete Botox Training, Dermal Filler, and Facial Aesthetics workshops will happen in Denver this year. Boasting a prime central location, the hotel is ideal to explore the city. 16th Street Mall is just a block away, while Coors Field, Fillmore Auditorium, the Denver Art Museum, and a whole host of attractions are all within comfortable walking distance.
Contemporary and stylish, the 516-room Grand Hyatt Denver features amenities few other hotels in the city center can match. These include:
- Spacious, modern, and high-tech rooms. Each accommodation option overlooks downtown Denver, offering picturesque views of the city.
- A well-sized indoor pool area helps create a tropical oasis within the city center.
- The rooftop lounge area is perfect for relaxing on a chaise and taking in panoramic city views.
- The StayFit™ gym features state-of-the-art equipment and is open 24 hours a day.
- The rooftop has a unique outdoor running track alongside a tennis court.
- The hotel's main restaurant, courier, serves classic dishes with a fresh twist. Fireside the bar and Starbucks can also be found on-site.
How to Get Here
Due to its central location, there's no issue finding the Grand Hyatt Denver. If you're flying into the area, the city is served by Denver International Airport. If this is your starting point and you've decided to hire a rental car, here are directions for getting to the hotel:
From Denver International Airport
- Take a slight left onto Airport Terminal W. Continue until you merge onto 8599- New Castle Street -8101, which eventually becomes Peña Blvd.
- After traveling for about ten miles on Peña Blvd, take the left exit onto I-70 W.
- Travel a further ten miles before taking exit 274 towards I-25 S.
- Stick right and follow the signs for Downtown Denver. Merge onto Park Ave W.
- On Park Ave W, continue onto 22nd St. Stay in the right two lanes so you can turn onto N Broadway.
- Take a right onto California Street, then take the left to 17th street, before taking a left turn onto Welton Street. The Grand Hyatt Denver is on your right.
Due to the compact city layout, you can get to most Denver attractions comfortably on foot from the hotel. Although if you want to explore further afield – the Rocky Mountains are difficult to resist – you can utilize the city's acclaimed public transportation service. The Regional Transportation District, which includes bus, light rail, and rail options, was ranked by U.S. News and World Report as the best public transit system in the country.
If the Grand Hyatt Denver is all booked up or you'd prefer to stay at an alternative accommodation, you're spoilt for choice when it comes to hotel options in Denver. Here are some of the most acclaimed choices in the center:
- The Brown Palace Hotel and Spa
- Hilton Denver City Center
- Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel
- Four Seasons Hotel Denver
- Warwick Denver
- Hotel Teatro
- Sonesta Denver
- The Rally Hotel
- The Maven Hotel at Dairy Block
- The Oxford Hotel
- The Crawford Hotel
What to Do
Our training course is the main reason why you're visiting the city. However, we also hope you take the opportunity to experience the best of Denver. Here are some of the main attractions we recommend:
Outdoor Activities in Denver and Surrounding Areas
Denver is known for great year-round weather, so it's an excellent spot for outdoor activities.
- Denver Botanic Gardens: With thousands of plant species set across 20-plus acres, the beautiful Denver Botanic Gardens provides an oasis within the city.
- Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre: This Amphitheatre, built into the rocks, is one of America's most impressive and visually spectacular and open-air venues. The 868-acre Red Rocks Park is also an exciting, challenging area to explore.
- Rocky Mountain National Park: If you want to explore beyond the city center, look no further than Rocky Mountain National Park. With 415 square miles of stunning mountain environments, this destination is perfect for a challenging hike, a relaxing stroll amongst nature, or just a place to capture the perfect image of Colorado.
- Elitch Gardens: Open April through October, Elitch Gardens, a distinctive theme and water park with a downtown location, is the place for thrill-seekers.
Culture and Entertainment in Denver and Beyond
Denver's well-known for its entertainment and theater districts. Add in the city's love for sport, and you'll find a rich hub of fun things to do. Here are some of the highlights.
- Denver Art Museum: The building's striking architecture is what will first draw you in. Once inside, the Denver Art Museum displays an incredible collection of local and international art.
- Molly Brown House Museum: Take a step back in time in this Victorian manor as you learn the remarkable story of Molly Brown, actress, civil-rights activist, and Titanic survivor.
- Coors Field: Recognized as one of the best baseball stadiums on the planet, Coors Field is ideal if a game is taking place during your visit. If not, take a tour of the stadium and find the row of purple seats which mark the elevation for Denver's "Mile High City" moniker.
Denver Performing Arts Complex: One of the world's biggest multi-venue performance centers, the Denver Performing Arts Complex hosts operas, symphonies, ballets, rock concerts, touring Broadway shows, and more.
The Empire Difference
Our commitment to your academic achievement drives us to utilize innovation, create positive impacts, and foster collaboration.
25+ Years Training Physicians and Nurses
Since 1998, our organization has been setting the bar for medical professional training. Our success and expertise in this field are unparalleled.
Empire is the global leader in procedural training, having graduated more individuals than any other provider.
Uncover the most extensive range of courses in Aesthetics, Anti-Aging, Pain Management, and beyond!
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
No matter your professional aspirations, you can receive CMEs both in-person and online.
Immerse yourself in courses taught by renowned Board-Certified Faculty and experienced Medspa owners.
Join the largest community to save you more on products, lasers, and more!
The Go-To Educational Institution for 175,000+ Medical Professionals
Students learning and engaging in-person and virtually at Empire
200+ 5-Star Reviews