About the Workshop
Extend a warm invitation to licensed healthcare professionals eager to explore the intricacies of Advanced Botox and Dermal Fillers during our Empire Medical Training 1-Day Program, now unfolding in the vibrant city of Denver, Colorado.
For those opting to join us in Denver, this immersive experience promises a deep dive into cutting-edge applications of various neurotoxins (Xeomin, Botox Cosmetic, and Dysport), coupled with expert use of dermal filler products (both HA and Non-HA).
Enhance your proficiency in advanced injection techniques and the administration of Botulinum Toxin-A, as well as HA and Non-HA Dermal Filler Products. Our meticulously curated Empire Medical Training Program is tailored to build upon the foundational knowledge acquired in the Level I Complete Botox Training Course.
Embark on the Advanced Botox and Dermal Fillers (Level II) journey amid our diverse selection of 45 courses.
Whether immersing yourself in Denver's cultural richness or exploring other vibrant cities hosting our courses, we strive to ensure your training experience is both educational and culturally enriching. Check our calendar for upcoming workshops, plan your next educational adventure, and continue advancing your aesthetic practice.
Craving more? Elevate both your professional and aesthetic practice by exploring our Optional Membership Plans. Unlock an array of benefits, including Hands-On Live Patient training for up to 45 free workshops and exclusive access to special events. At Empire Medical, our commitment is to enrich your skills and guarantee a fulfilling journey in your aesthetic practice.
Get $300 OFFExpires soon!
Additional Course Information
During the Dallas Advanced Botox and Dermal Fillers (Level II) course, attendees must show proficiency in the following areas:
- Using advanced combinations of Botox Cosmetic and various Dermal Fillers for Facial Sculpting (Proficiently performing the liquid facelift)
- Safest methods in using soft fillers such as Restylane, Juvederm XC, or Belotero Balance in treating glabellar lines (11 lines)
- Line and wrinkle reduction in non-traditional areas using (Xeomin, Botox Cosmetics, and Dysport) - “Off-Label” use.
- Dermal Filler advanced techniques in cheek augmentation, tear through injections, jaw redefinition (pre-jowl sulcus), sub-mala hollow, extended commissure lines, and philtrum reconstruction.
- Safely perform the necessary procedures using Radiesse and Sculptra Dermal Fillers for difficult wrinkles in non-traditional areas of the body, including hands.
- Identify, diagnose, and treat Migraine Headaches, Hemifacial Spasm, Blepharospasm and Bruxism through the administration of Botulinum Toxin-A
- Review and understand the protocols for using Botulinum Toxin-A for jaw reduction, nasal tip, nasal flare, mid-arch eyebrow shaping, lower eyelid injections, and decolette areas.
- Review long-term strategies and follow-up for patients in insurance reimbursement for the medical use of Botulinum Toxin products.
- Understand gender differences, aging processes, and how to offer adequate expectations regarding different patients’ aesthetic requests.
- Understand contraindications for safety, off-label use, and proper administration of Neurotoxins and Dermal Fillers while learning to handle any adverse event.
Who the event is for?
Dosing schedules and suggested injection patterns using standard of care protocols, guidelines, understanding the medical model, safety, techniques and indications.
|Lunch (on your own)
|Advanced injections FDA Approved and “off-label” applications of HA and Non-HA dermal fillers for hands, cheek augmentation (apex, apple, and hollows), tear trough (eye hollows), lip augmentation (vermillion border and plumping) and pre-jowl sulcus.
Planning your visit
The Empire Difference
Our commitment to your academic achievement drives us to utilize innovation, create positive impacts, and foster collaboration.
25+ Years Training Physicians and Nurses
Since 1998, our organization has been setting the bar for medical professional training. Our success and expertise in this field are unparalleled.
Empire is the global leader in procedural training, having graduated more individuals than any other provider.
Uncover the most extensive range of courses in Aesthetics, Anti-Aging, Pain Management, and beyond!
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
No matter your professional aspirations, you can receive CMEs both in-person and online.
Immerse yourself in courses taught by renowned Board-Certified Faculty and experienced Medspa owners.
Join the largest community to save you more on products, lasers, and more!
The Go-To Educational Institution for 175,000+ Medical Professionals
Students learning and engaging in-person and virtually at Empire
200+ 5-Star Reviews