About the Workshop
Our Botox Training & Certification Courses are designed for physicians, nurses, dentists, and other licensed health-care practitioners. Hands-on instruction and training are always conducted by renowned “physician only” trainers. Botox classes cover the administration of Botox for all common and less common aesthetic and medical uses for the aesthetic practitioner. 8.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ provided.
Get $300 OFFExpires soon!
Additional Course Information
Crafted to meet the needs of prospective aesthetic practitioners in Cincinnati and beyond, the Complete Botox® Training program features both lectures and practice-orientated workshops. This combination of learning ensures you can get the most from this course.
The lectures cover numerous topics revolving around botulinum toxin Type-A, other aesthetic treatments, and cosmetic indications for its use. When you've completed the lectures, you will be armed with the core knowledge to perform both common and not-so-common Botox procedures and other popular facial treatments.
The practical portion of the program presents the opportunity to work on actual patients. These volunteers will display a variety of facial rhytids, including forehead lines, dimpled chin, and crow's feet, giving you the chance to gain hands-on experience treating common facial complaints.
During your practical training, top-tier physicians – all of which are board-certified and possess a wealth of experience – will guide you step-by-step through each treatment type. Their detailed feedback means you can learn how to perform procedures with proficiency and precision.
This Cincinnati course is approved for 8 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit hours.
Ultimately, you gain the knowledge and skills to perform the latest cosmetic techniques. Aside from learning how to administer Botox, you will also know how to perform other popular aesthetic procedures. After completing the program, you will possess the ability to perform an assortment of facial treatments with confidence.
Attend our Cincinnati Complete Botox® Training program, and you'll learn:
- Basic facial anatomy and key Botox injection sites
- The differences between the botulinum toxin Type-A products (such as Botox®, Xeomin®, and Jeuveau®). For those interested in getting the most from the course training, we have conveniently scheduled the Dermal Filler Training program in the afternoon. This course will teach Dermal Filler products (such as Restylane®, Juvederm®, and Radiesse®, Belotero®, and more. )
- Specific techniques and methods for injecting Botox procedures
- The mechanism of action for each type of medication and formulation
- How to identify ideal candidates for Botox treatments and exclude unsuitable candidates (such as those with medical contraindications)
- How to properly and effectively inject botulinum toxin Type-A while reducing procedure risk and patient complications
- The generally accepted protocols for botulinum toxin Type-A administration for both aesthetic and medical complaints
- The proper guidelines for the patient acquisition and charting, including management of required paperwork like medical intake and informed consent forms
- How to manage patient preferences and expectations before treatment
- Post-treatment follow-up protocols and how to address and correct adverse events (complications)
- How to manage long-term botulinum toxin Type-A patients and deliver enhanced patient care over the course of the relationship
- How to market, promote and engage with your target demographic using a complete integrated marketing communications plan.
For more details about the Cincinnati Botox® program, visit our complete Botox training workshop page or reach us by phone at 866-261-5164.
Who the event is for?
The bespoke Complete Botox® Training event has been designed for professionals within the medical and healthcare sector. These professionals include physicians, physician assistants, dentists, and registered nurses.
Are you located in Cincinnati, Hamilton, Dayton, Springfield, Lexington, Columbus, or another area in Ohio? If so, this seminar is ideal from a logistics point of view. Even if you're situated further afield, the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport means you can still make it to the event with relative ease.
Most importantly, this program is for those that want to receive comprehensive, high-quality training that provides them with the foundation to become the best possible aesthetic practitioner.
Once you have signed up for the Complete Botox® Training program, it is a requirement you complete the provided prerequisite instructional materials. All didactic information is accessed and downloaded through Empire Medical Training's online portal. The materials cover in-depth protocols, complication avoidance, and much more.
Complimentary access is also given to our professionally-shot videos. An engaging and accessible way to learn, these videos can be watched on desktops, smartphones, and any other applicable device with an internet connection.
Prior to attending the seminar in Cincinnati, you'll also be required to pass a quick knowledge test. This helps demonstrate you are at the necessary level to successfully complete our training weekend.
If there's a gap in your schedule prior to the in-person seminar, it is recommended you participate in our live virtual training. This will further benefit your preparation.
Color Training Manual & Videos
All Cincinnati course attendees need to download our color training manual and videos. Found through Empire's educational portal, these prerequisite materials pack in a wealth of information, including:
- The patient consultation process, including communicating the expected results of Botox treatments, making facial/head/neck markings, and injection/treatment techniques aligned with patient goals
- Key characteristics and handling (including dilution, reconstitution, and storage) of botulinum toxin Type-A products
- Key facial anatomy concepts, including facial contraindications, zones of adherence, and correcting complications and adverse events
Other essential topics covered in the color training manual include dosage amounts, correct injection techniques, and indications for treatment pertaining to these Botox® procedures:
- Glabellar complex area
- Lateral canthal rhytids
- Forehead lines
- Medial and lateral brow (lift)
- Gummy smile
- Dimpled chin
- Marionette lines
- Platysma banding
- Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating of the palms and underarms)
Additional Aesthetic Procedures and Advanced Injection Techniques
To add further value to the Cincinnati training course, you also gain complimentary access to an optional video series that details advanced injection techniques and additional aesthetic procedures. This education gained from this extensive library helps you in performing and offering more specialist aesthetic treatments. It also plays an integral role in your overall clinical studies, which is why we highly recommend you take advantage of this service.
By following the requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education, our Cincinnati Complete Botox® Training, Dermal Filler, and Facial Aesthetics program is highly accredited.
We have also partnered with the Medical Education Resources, which demonstrates our commitment to training the country's future aesthetics practitioners. The MER is also responsible for designating the maximum 8-hour AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ for our Cincinnati training course. Note: credit commensurate should only be claimed following your active participation in our hands-on training session.
Following the successful completion of the program, you can also earn 8.0 contact hours towards your continued nursing education. This is made possible due to the MER being an accredited nursing education provider through the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Medical Education Resources is a provider of continuing nursing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #CEP 12299.
Morning Session Botox Training
7:45 a.m.-8:00 a.m. • Registration.
8:00 a.m.-9:00 a.m. • Speaker Introduction. Review prerequisite video for botulinum toxin training. Overview of procedures to be performed during the hands-on session. Questions & Answers.
9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. • Hands-On Sessions. Small group breakout sessions with live patients. Attendees will be required to administer botulinum toxin, Type A FDA-approved products, understanding the unique approach to each patient.
Afternoon Session Dermal Filler Training (separate registration fee)
12:45 p.m.-1:00 p.m. • Registration.
1:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m. • Speaker Introduction. Review prerequisite video for Complete Dermal Filler Training. Overview of procedures to be performed during the hands-on session. Questions & Answers.
2:00 p.m.- 5:00 p.m. • Hands-On Sessions. Small group breakout sessions with live patients. Attendees will be required to administer HA Dermal Filler FDA-approved products, understanding the unique approach to each patient.
- Marionette Lines
- Nasolabial Folds (NLF)
- Pre-Jowl Sulcus
- Lips (Vermillion Border with PDO Threads)
All participants must follow COVID-19 precautions per updated CDC guidelines and must adhere to Empire Medical Training's safety policies. Any patients and/or volunteers must agree to the policies prior to participating in the hands-on session and must adhere to CDC guidelines at all times.
Planning your visit
Empire Medical Training's Botox Cincinnati team welcomes you to Ohio! The Queen City supplies the ideal backdrop for your training, with exciting attractions, enticing eateries, and picturesque sightings at every turn.
Learn more about Cincinnati and plan for your visit here:
- Where to stay in Cincinnati
- How to reach the venue
- How to travel around Cincinnati
- Fun Cincinnati activities and attractions
Situated in Southwest Ohio, Cincinnati is positioned between Indianapolis and Pittsburgh. For those arriving by plane, the city is served by Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport, which is just 13 miles away. Although Cincinnati features an assortment of acclaimed accommodation options, we'd love to see you stay at our host hotel, The Westin Cincinnati.
The Westin Cincinnati
Arguably the main highlight of the four-star Westin Cincinnati is its location. The property has a prime position in downtown Cincinnati, making it an ideal base for exploring everything the city has to offer.
If you decide to stay at our host hotel, here are some of the highlights you can enjoy:
- All 456 rooms are well-sized, modern in design, and incorporate an ergonomic workstation and 37-inch LCD television.
- Rooms boast stunning views of historic Fountain Square or the city skyline.
- The 24-hour WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio is equipped with everything you need for a fulfilling exercise session.
- The on-site McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurant features an impressive and frequently changing menu of seafood delights, while Ingredients is a convenient option for delicious grab-and-go items that are freshly prepared and healthy.
- Sample everything from craft beers to handcrafted cocktails at the upscale Over Vine lounge.
- The hotel's function space measures in at a large 29,000 square feet.
How to Get Here
Thanks to being in the heart of the city, you'll have no issue finding The Westin Cincinnati. The convenience is further boosted by the hotel's close proximity to the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport. From the airport, you can reach the host property in less than 20 minutes by car.
There are multiple transport options to choose from once you land at the airport. Renting a car is an obvious choice. A one-way taxi fare will only set you back approximately $27. The 2x airport bus provided by the Transit Authority of Northern Kentucky is also available. The bus will get you into downtown Cincinnati in less than 30 minutes, and it'll only set you back $2!
If you decide to go with the rental car, here's how to get to The Westin Cincinnati – and downtown Cincinnati in general – from the airport:
From Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport
- From the airport, get onto Terminal Dr, staying right for 1.6 miles before merging onto I-275 E.
- Continue for 2.8 miles before taking exit 84 towards I-71 N/I-75 N
- Once you have merged onto I-71 N/I-75 N, keep going for approximately 8 miles.
- After following the signs for Dayton/US-50 W/River Rd/Fifth St, look out for exit 1C that goes toward Fifth St.
- Continue your journey onto W Fifth St. The Westin Cincinnati will be on your right.
If you have a preference to stay at an alternative accommodation option, you won't have to spend much time searching for a first-class choice. Here are some of the top hotels in Cincinnati we recommend:
- Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza
- Hyatt Regency Cincinnati
- Renaissance Cincinnati Downtown Hotel
- The Lytle Park Hotel
- AC Hotel by Marriott Cincinnati at The Banks
- Hampton Inn & Suites Newport/Cincinnati
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Cincinnati RiverCenter
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Cincinnati Midtown
What to Do
Our course will be your main focus, yes, but we always encourage participants to take time away from training to soak in what Cincinnati has to offer. For those who haven't had the chance to explore the city, here are our recommendations for the best attractions and activities available.
Outdoor Activities in Cincinnati and Surrounding Areas
Even though Cincinnati is a bustling city, there are still plenty of outdoor spaces for you to enjoy. If your visit coincides with some favorable weather conditions, here are some activities to consider:
- Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden: The country's second-oldest zoo, Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden is a Cincy icon. Get up close with polar bears, elephants, lions, and Fiona the hippo, then take a stroll through the beautiful botanical garden.
- Eden Park: Offering everything from stunning city views to tranquil green spaces to relax, Eden Park is one of Cincinnati's most popular parks. It's also home to the Krohn Conservatory and Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park.
- Spring Grove Cemetery: A cemetery might not seem like a city highlight, but Spring Grove Cemetery deserves that classification. The country's third-largest cemetery, the landscaped grounds and Gothic Revival architecture help cultivate one of Cincinnati's best public art displays.
- Devou Park: With over 700 acres to explore, get lost amongst nature at Devou Park. Climb the park's highest hill and enjoy incredible panoramic views of Cincinnati and Covington.
- Kings Island: Situated a 30-minute drive away, Kings Island is the Midwest's biggest amusement park. Crammed with roller coasters, live shows, and a water park, it's an ideal destination for adrenaline junkies.
Culture and Entertainment in Cincinnati and Beyond
Cincinnati is a hub of culture and entertainment. Make sure you take the time to visit at least one or two of the following attractions:
- American Sign Museum: If you don't want to visit a standard museum, look no further than the unique American Sign Museum. Featuring thousands of signs that cover over 100 years of history, it's a great destination for art fans and vintage lovers.
- Findlay Market: Cincinnati is known as a foodie destination, and there's no better place to sample their culinary delights than Findlay Market. This street food market has everything from waffles to pizza, ensuring there's something for everyone to savor.
- Cincinnati Mushroom House: An oddity that's worthy of going on your Insta page, the Cincinnati Mushroom House can be found in an unassuming residential neighborhood. The fungus-inspired architecture brings up many questions, but it never disappoints in terms of stopping people in their tracks.
- Newport Aquarium: The Newport Aquarium is home to thousands of aquatic animals. The highlight, however, is undoubtedly Shark Bridge. This is a 75-foot suspension bridge that crosses shark-infested waters.
Cincinnati Art Museum: The Cincinnati Art Museum, founded in 1881, is the place to indulge in culture and be inspired by the revolving door of exhibitions it hosts.
The Empire Difference
Our commitment to your academic achievement drives us to utilize innovation, create positive impacts, and foster collaboration.
25+ Years Training Physicians and Nurses
Since 1998, our organization has been setting the bar for medical professional training. Our success and expertise in this field are unparalleled.
Empire is the global leader in procedural training, having graduated more individuals than any other provider.
Uncover the most extensive range of courses in Aesthetics, Anti-Aging, Pain Management, and beyond!
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
No matter your professional aspirations, you can receive CMEs both in-person and online.
Immerse yourself in courses taught by renowned Board-Certified Faculty and experienced Medspa owners.
Join the largest community to save you more on products, lasers, and more!
The Go-To Educational Institution for 175,000+ Medical Professionals
Students learning and engaging in-person and virtually at Empire
200+ 5-Star Reviews