About the Workshop
Our Botox Training & Certification Courses are designed for physicians, nurses, dentists, and other licensed health-care practitioners. Hands-on instruction and training are always conducted by renowned “physician only” trainers. Botox classes cover the administration of Botox for all common and less common aesthetic and medical uses for the aesthetic practitioner. 8.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ provided.
Get $300 OFFExpires soon!
Additional Course Information
If you are unsure if this course is right for you, to show you it is the right choice, let us explain a little more about what our Botox® program covers.
First of all, the didactic lectures supply many beneficial details ranging from the foundations of botulinum toxin Type-A to cosmetic indications for Botox usage. Once this portion of the training is complete, your core knowledge will include how to perform common and not-so-common Botox procedures and other popular facial treatments.
8 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit hours are available upon course completion.
The program's hands-on section is where you put your newfound knowledge into practice while working with actual patients. Supervised by expert board-certified physicians, you gain first-hand experience treating common facial rhytids such as glabellar lines, crow's feet, and dimpled chin.
Our instructors are experts in the world of facial aesthetics, and they will guide you step-by-step through each procedure. It's not just Botox injections you practice, either, as you also get the chance to conduct other facial aesthetic procedures – including dermal fillers – as part of your training.
With our premium training, where you are taught directly by industry experts who provide you with helpful advice and feedback, you are given the tools to build a Florida aesthetics practice that stands above the rest.
When you attend our Chicago Complete Botox® Training program, you'll learn:
- Basic facial anatomy and key Botox injection sites
- The differences between the botulinum toxin Type-A products (such as Botox®, Xeomin®, and Jeuveau®). For those interested in getting the most from the course training, we have conveniently scheduled the Dermal Filler Training program in the afternoon. This course will teach Dermal Filler products (such as Restylane®, Juvederm®, and Radiesse®, Belotero®, and more. )
- Specific techniques and methods for injecting Botox procedures
- The mechanism of action for each type of medication and formulation
- How to identify ideal candidates for Botox treatments and exclude unsuitable candidates (such as those with medical contraindications)
- How to properly and effectively inject botulinum toxin Type-A while reducing procedure risk and patient complications
- The generally accepted protocols for botulinum toxin Type-A administration for both aesthetic and medical complaints
- The proper guidelines for the patient acquisition and charting, including management of required paperwork like medical intake and informed consent forms
- How to manage patient preferences and expectations before treatment
- Post-treatment follow-up protocols and how to address and correct adverse events (complications)
- How to manage long-term botulinum toxin Type-A patients and deliver enhanced patient care over the course of the relationship
- How to market, promote and engage with your target demographic using a complete integrated marketing communications plan.
To gain further information about our Chicago Complete Botox® Training course, visit the complete Botox training workshop page. Alternatively, call us at 866-261-5164.
Who the event is for?
Physician assistants, physicians, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, dentists – these are the types of licensed medical professionals the Chicago event is designed for. In terms of convenience, it's also the right fit for those residing in Chicago.
In general, the Complete Botox® Training program is for those who want to kickstart their learning to become the best possible aesthetics practitioner.
Before attending our Chicago training course, the 8-hour AMA PRS Category 1 Credit certification prerequisite instructional materials must be completed. The good news is that once signed up, all didactic information is available on Empire's state-of-the-art online portal. These materials include thorough protocols and complication avoidance.
You also gain access to our exclusive video content. Accessible via multiple devices, these videos provide a more engaging, creative way to learn. They can also help you pass our short knowledge test, something you need to do prior to making your way to Chicago.
If there's a gap in your schedule before the training weekend, you can also get in further preparation by completing our live virtual training course.
Color Training Manual & Videos
EMT's training manual and videos have to be downloaded and reviewed before you attend our course. Accessible through our educational portal, the comprehensive color training manual features a large assortment of information pertaining to your Botox® training, including:
- The patient consultation process, including communicating the expected results of Botox treatments, making facial/head/neck markings, and injection/treatment techniques aligned with patient goals
- Key characteristics and handling (including dilution, reconstitution, and storage) of botulinum toxin Type-A products
- Key facial anatomy concepts, including facial contraindications, zones of adherence, and correcting complications and adverse events
In addition, the manual offers a detailed overview of the following Botox treatments, including indications for treatment, correct injection techniques, and accepted practices:
- Glabellar complex area
- Lateral canthal rhytids
- Forehead lines
- Medial and lateral brow (lift)
- Gummy smile
- Dimpled chin
- Marionette lines
- Platysma banding
- Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating of the palms and underarms)
Additional Aesthetic Procedures and Advanced Injection Techniques
We are also pleased to include an additional video collection as part of your course materials along with all of the above. The videos, which detail additional aesthetic procedures and advanced injection techniques, are supplied at no extra cost. Plus, just like the rest of the educational materials included in our extensive library, they can be used long after your course in Chicago is over.
Making use of these materials is highly recommended. To develop a superior aesthetic practice, learning about further techniques and procedures is an integral aspect of your clinical studies.
The Chicago Complete Botox® Training, Dermal Filler, and Facial Aesthetics program is highly accredited. This is achieved by planning and implementing the program to meet the requirements and policies set by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education.
To achieve our mission of training the aesthetic professionals of the future, we are happy to provide our training course alongside the Medical Education Resources.
The MER also designated the 8.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ awarded upon completion of our Chicago course. Note: only claim the credit commensurate after participating in the hands-on portion of the training.
MER is also an accredited supplier of continuing nursing education via the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation. Upon successfully finishing our program, those in the nursing field will earn 8.0 contact hours towards their continuing nursing education.
Medical Education Resources is a provider of continuing nursing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #CEP 12299.
Morning Session Botox Training
7:45 a.m.–8:00 a.m. • Registration.
8:00 a.m.–9:00 a.m. • Speaker Introduction. Review prerequisite video for botulinum toxin training. Overview of procedures to be performed during the hands-on session. Questions & Answers.
9:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m. • Hands-On Sessions. Small group breakout sessions with live patients. Attendees will be required to administer botulinum toxin, Type A FDA-approved products, understanding the unique approach to each patient.
Afternoon Session Dermal Filler Training (separate registration fee)
12:45 p.m.–1:00 p.m. • Registration.
1:00 p.m.–2:00 p.m. • Speaker Introduction. Review prerequisite video for Complete Dermal Filler Training. Overview of procedures to be performed during the hands-on session. Questions & Answers.
2:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m. • Hands-On Sessions. Small group breakout sessions with live patients. Attendees will be required to administer HA Dermal Filler FDA-approved products, understanding the unique approach to each patient.
- Marionette Lines
- Nasolabial Folds (NLF)
- Pre-Jowl Sulcus
- Lips (Vermillion Border with PDO Threads)
All participants must follow COVID-19 precautions per updated CDC guidelines and must adhere to Empire Medical Training's safety policies. Any patients and/or volunteers must agree to the policies prior to participating in the hands-on session and must adhere to CDC guidelines at all times.
Planning your visit
Empire Medical Training's Botox Chicago training team welcomes you to the vibrant and multicultural Windy City where you can expect to work hard and play even harder!
Keep reading to find out more about the third-largest city in the US, including:
- Where to stay in Chicago
- How to get to the venue
- How to travel around Chicago
- Top local attractions
Chicago is located on the southeastern tip of Lake Michigan and is the most populated city in Illinois. A major hub for business and finance, there are many amazing places to stay in The Windy City, although we favor our host hotel, the Marriott Chicago O'Hare.
Marriott Chicago O'Hare
Our Complete Botox Training, Dermal Filler, and Facial Aesthetics weekend training program is held at the well-known Marriott Chicago O'Hare hotel.
This contemporary hotel conveniently located near Chicago O'Hare International Airport and the Blue Line Train Station provides easy access to all of Chicago's best eateries and local attractions.
If you choose to stay at our host hotel, you will enjoy first-class amenities, including:
- Spacious rooms and suites with a flat-screen TV
- A deluxe 24-hour fitness center
- Indoor and outdoor pools
- Access to private lunge from select suites
- 40,000 square feet of meeting space
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi
- On-site salon
- Concierge service
How to Get Here
The Marriott Chicago O'Hare is situated in downtown Chicago and is less than 3 miles away from the city's main airport, Chicago O'Hare airport. It is also close to the Chicago Midway International Airport.
Find out how to reach our host hotel from the city's two airports below:
From Chicago O'Hare Airport
Our host hotel also offers a complimentary airport shuttle service to and from Chicago O'Hare International Airport. This shuttle service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to all hotel guests. Airport Pick Up is at Door 2 of the Bus/Shuttle Center, or if you are at the international terminal, pick-up is at door 5E.
If you are driving from Chicago O'Hare airport, you will be pleased to hear that it is a mere 2.8 miles away from the Marriott. Simply follow the below directions:
- Exit the airport and get on the l-190 East.
- Take Exit 1B to S Cumberland Avenue
- Continue on S Cumberland Avenue for 0.8 miles
- Turn left onto IL-72 W/W Higgins Road
- The hotel is 0.3 miles away
The Marriott Chicago O'Hare Hotel offers short-term parking at the cost of $32 per day.
Alternatively, a taxi is approximately $5 USD (one way), or you can catch the subway for $2.25 USD (one way).
From Chicago Midway International Airport
Although the Marriott does not offer a free shuttle service to and from this Chicago airport, it is only a short driving distance (20.1 miles) away.
- If you are driving, follow the below directions:
- Exit the airport and get on the l-55 S in Stickney from S Cicero Avenue
- Follow on the l-55 S and then take the l-294 North exit River Road
- Turn left on River Rd to Higgins Rd
- Turn right on Higgins Rd and continue for 1 mile
- The hotel is located on the right-hand side of the road
Alternatively, you can catch a cab for approximately $50 USD.
Getting around Chicago
The easiest and most cost-effective way to get around Chicago is by public transport. Chicago is home to the nation's second-largest public transportation system, the Chicago Transit Authority (CTA).
One of Chicago's most popular public transport services is the L train, which is short for “elevated train”. This service is cheap and easy to use, with services to 145 stations around the town and the city's two airports.
Chicago also has around 130 bus routes, with many that operate 24-hours per day. A single ride costs only $2.50 per person, or you can buy a CTA day pass that will allow you to use multiple routes.
If you would prefer to rent a car for the duration of your stay, there are several nearby car rental companies for you to choose from:
Nearby Car Rentals:
- Hertz: 773-631-7439
- Budget: 800-527-7000
- Enterprise: 847-233-7600
If you would prefer to stay at a different hotel, there are several other good quality accommodation options nearby:
- Loews Chicago Hotel
- Swissotel Chicago
- Aloft Chicago Mag Mile
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Chicago
- Sable at Navy Pier, Chicago
- Palmer House a Hilton Hotel
- Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile
- Sheraton Grand Chicago
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Chicago
- Cicero Hotel
- The Carleton of Oak Park Hotel
What to Do in Chicago
Although our Chicago training weekend is extensive, you will have some free time to explore and enjoy Chicago and the surrounding areas.
If you are not sure where to start regarding the most popular attractions in Chicago, we are more than happy to help you.
Outdoor Activities and Attractions in Chicago
Chicago boasts 26 miles of lakefront, 25 beaches, 600 parks, and more than 8,800 acres of green space, so if you love the outdoors, you are in the right city.
It also features over 200 miles of bike lanes for those that love to cycle.
Some of our favorite outdoor attractions in Chicago include:
- Lincoln Park Zoo: One of the oldest zoos in the country and one of the few remaining free zoos, Lincoln Park is a great day out for animal lovers.
- Navy Pier: One of the city's most popular attractions, Navy Pier has it all – rides, restaurants, exhibitions, and an exciting array of entertainment.
- Lakefront Trail: Chicago's iconic Lakefront Trail stretches 18.5 miles long and is lined with a stunning selection of parks, harbors, and beaches.
- The 606:. If you are a fitness fanatic, The 606 is an elevated biking, walking, running and roller-blading path located on Chicago's west side.
- Chicago Riverwalk: Take a boat tour, rent a kayak or simply take a stroll along the Chicago Riverwalk and enjoy a relaxing and peaceful break from training.
- Lake Michigan: Soak up some sun at one of Lake Michigan's many beaches, such as the popular North Avenue Beach.
- Grant Park: Situated in downtown Chicago, Grant Park is home to one of the largest fountains in the world, Buckingham Fountain. It also boasts a skatepark and courses for BMX, rollerblades, and scooters.
Culture and Entertainment in Chicago
Chicago is a multi-cultural city that thrives on diversity, which is reflected in its vibrant arts and entertainment scene.
The city boasts 60 museums, nearly 200 art galleries, over 250 theatres, 225 music venues, and 7,300 restaurants.
Some of the most popular culture and entertainment venues in Chicago and the surrounding areas include:
- The Art Institute of Chicago: One of the best art museums in the country, enjoy a wide range of exciting exhibitions and events.
- The Field Museum: Located on Lake Michigan, the Field Museum offers 65,000 exhibits throughout the year, displaying natural wonders and cultural artifacts.
- The Auditorium Theater:. A national historic landmark, this iconic music and performance venue has hosted several hit shows in recent years, including Sister Act and Priscilla Queen of the Desert.
- The Lyric Opera House: If you are an opera aficionado, the Lyric Opera House showcases some of the best live performances in the area. Expect mind-blowing sound and moving drama.
- Adler Planetarium:. Visit Chicago's number one planetarium and escape to the stars. Hosting more than half a million visitors each year, this is one local attraction not to be missed.
The Empire Difference
Our commitment to your academic achievement drives us to utilize innovation, create positive impacts, and foster collaboration.
25+ Years Training Physicians and Nurses
Since 1998, our organization has been setting the bar for medical professional training. Our success and expertise in this field are unparalleled.
Empire is the global leader in procedural training, having graduated more individuals than any other provider.
Uncover the most extensive range of courses in Aesthetics, Anti-Aging, Pain Management, and beyond!
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
No matter your professional aspirations, you can receive CMEs both in-person and online.
Immerse yourself in courses taught by renowned Board-Certified Faculty and experienced Medspa owners.
Join the largest community to save you more on products, lasers, and more!
The Go-To Educational Institution for 175,000+ Medical Professionals
Students learning and engaging in-person and virtually at Empire
200+ 5-Star Reviews