About the WorkshopEmpire Medical Training is excited to introduce our Comprehensive Training in Advanced Lip Filler Techniques, taking place in Charleston, SC. Tailored exclusively for healthcare practitioners, this seminar represents the evolution of injectable training for aesthetic enhancements. Led by accredited physicians and board-certified experts, the program integrates two decades of injectable expertise into its curriculum, offering specialized hands-on training. The Advanced Lip Filler Techniques Course serves as a crucial enhancement to your aesthetic practice, providing valuable insights and practical skills.
Get $300 OFFExpires soon!
Additional Course Information
- Learn to identify potential patients to safely perform advanced lip filling procedures while successfully managing patients’ expectations.
- Study pertinent lip and perioral anatomy as well as specialty methods to evaluate patients (e.g., Euclid Proportion, Steiner Line, Glogau-Klein point) in providing consistent results.
- Learn the different nerve procedures (dental blocks)
- Learn to communicate with patients about their goals in maintaining a natural look on their lips, HA product selection, and realistic, expected results from the procedure.
- Study injection guidelines associated with advanced lip filler procedures, and possible contraindications, and identify and learn how to manage complications or adverse events associated with the procedure.
- Differentiate between the various adjunct treatments that can be utilized with lip filling including PDO Threads and Neurotoxins for the enhancement and augmentation of perioral and lip presentations.
- Study proper techniques, suggested protocols, and knowledge "pearls" for administering advanced lip enhancement procedures.
- Explore the necessary product information, pricing, and packaging strategies, as well as successful marketing strategies and techniques for incorporating and expanding your aesthetic services to include the latest, trending lip filler styles.
Who the event is for?
The Advanced Lip Filler Injection Techniques Training is a specialty course led by our board-certified Faculty staff of physicians in a clinical setting. A thorough understanding of Dermal Fillers and prior completion of the Empire Medical Training’s “Complete Dermal Filler” or “Advanced Dermal Filler” Training is a pre-requisite for attending the course. If you are a practitioner with prior experience in administering HA Dermal fillers and you are based in Atlanta, Marietta, Alpharetta, Decatur, or any other nearby area, then this course is for you.
Attendees who successfully complete the program and show proficiency during the hands-on portion of the program will be awarded a certificate of completion.
Speaker Introduction: Review of Agenda/Objectives including the indications for use, efficacy, safety, and patient goals (consultation) for the procedures. Review patient selection criteria utilizing the various measurement methods to evaluate patients (e.g., Euclid Proportion, Steiner Line, Glogau-Klein). Market Size, Pricing, Promotion, and Packaging considerations. Review pertinent facial anatomy, advanced injection techniques, adjunctive treatments, and product selection options.
Review the various types of looks (lip styles) including protocols, injection pearls, and guidelines to follow to ensure successful treatments including:
Managing complications, anesthesia options, and correcting common adverse events.
Lunch (on your own)
Hands-On Training Session: Small group breakout sessions with live patients. Questions & Answers.
Planning your visit
The Empire Difference
Our commitment to your academic achievement drives us to utilize innovation, create positive impacts, and foster collaboration.
25+ Years Training Physicians and Nurses
Since 1998, our organization has been setting the bar for medical professional training. Our success and expertise in this field are unparalleled.
Empire is the global leader in procedural training, having graduated more individuals than any other provider.
Uncover the most extensive range of courses in Aesthetics, Anti-Aging, Pain Management, and beyond!
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
No matter your professional aspirations, you can receive CMEs both in-person and online.
Immerse yourself in courses taught by renowned Board-Certified Faculty and experienced Medspa owners.
Join the largest community to save you more on products, lasers, and more!
The Go-To Educational Institution for 175,000+ Medical Professionals
Students learning and engaging in-person and virtually at Empire
200+ 5-Star Reviews