About the Workshop
Our Complete Botox® Training weekend in Las Vegas is designed to give Healthcare Practitioners the best continued education to offer aesthetic procedures such as Botox injections to their clients. The seminar will combine professional lectures and hands-on workshops and will commence within the Westin Las Vegas Hotel & Spa.
To help you maximize your weekend with us, our Complete Botox Training, Dermal Filler, and Facial Aesthetics workshops are scheduled to take place on consecutive days, all within an easy to get to Las Vegas location.
In fact, our Botox and Dermal Filler Training and Certification courses can be completed in just one full day. To do this, get a head start and complete the prerequisite Home Study or Live Virtual Training program remotely before attending the Las Vegas seminars.
For those wanting to run a successful aesthetic practice, our courses will help you do so faster.
Additional Course Information
Before signing up for our insightful training weekend, here's a bit more on what our program offers.
Our Las Vegas Complete Botox® Training program pairs didactic lectures (classroom learning) with hands-on training to give you better insight into the procedures.
The Botox training program provides the fundamentals of botulinum toxin Type-A and cosmetic indications for its use. Once the course is complete, you'll leave the Westin Las Vegas Hotel & Spa with the knowledge you need to administer all common and not-so-common procedures involving Botox and perform other common facial aesthetics techniques.
This course is approved for 8 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ hours.
Our hybrid training includes hands-on practice with live volunteer patients overseen by board-certified top-tier physician experts. Here, you'll have the opportunity to administer Botox to patients presenting with a variety of common facial rhytids such as crow's feet, forehead lines, glabellar lines, or other aesthetic signs and complaints.
During this practical period, our experts will guide you through the process, offering advice and feedback to ensure you're well equipped to confidently provide these treatments at your practice after the course.
Throughout the weekend, you will learn about various techniques with Botox injections and how to perform other aesthetic procedures such as dermal fillers and facial aesthetic procedures.
All programs are AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ accredited. You'll have the confidence and capability to perform a broader range of cosmetic procedures using techniques you won't learn anywhere else, all under the direct supervision and instruction of Empire's highly recognized team of physician instructors.
With this knowledge, you will be able to offer cutting-edge and modern treatments to help elevate your practice to become one of the best in Nevada and beyond.
Attend our Las Vegas Complete Botox® Training program, and you'll learn:
- Basic facial anatomy and key Botox injection sites
- The differences between the botulinum toxin Type-A products (such as Botox®, Xeomin®, and Jeuveau®). For those interested in getting the most from the course training, we have conveniently scheduled the Dermal Filler Training program in the afternoon. This course will teach Dermal Filler products (such as Restylane®, Juvederm®, and Radiesse®, Belotero®, and more)
- Specific techniques and methods for injecting Botox procedures
- The mechanism of action for each type of medication and formulation
- How to identify ideal candidates for Botox treatments and exclude unsuitable candidates (such as those with medical contraindications)
- How to properly and effectively inject botulinum toxin Type-A while reducing procedure risk and patient complications
- The generally accepted protocols for botulinum toxin Type-A administration for both aesthetic and medical complaints
- The proper guidelines for the patient acquisition and charting, including management of required paperwork like medical intake and informed consent forms
- How to manage patient preferences and expectations before treatment
- Post-treatment follow-up protocols and how to address and correct adverse events (complications)
- How to manage long-term botulinum toxin Type-A patients and deliver enhanced patient care over the course of the relationship
- How to market, promote and engage with your target demographic using a complete integrated marketing communications plan.
To learn more about our Las Vegas Botox and filler training course, please visit our complete Botox training workshop page or call us at 866-261-5164.
Who the event is for?
This event is designed for those already within the Healthcare or medical industry, such as Nurses, Dentists, Physicians, and Nurse Practitioners.
If you're based in Las Vegas, Pahrump, Indian Springs, or any surrounding area of Nevada, then this course is perfect for you.
By offering the best education available in aesthetics and Botox, we can help you become the best practitioner you can be.
You must complete the 8-hour AMA PRS Category 1 Credit certification prerequisite materials before attending our weekend training program in Las Vegas. You can access all the didactic information, including thorough protocols and complication avoidance remotely, via EMT's online portal.
Once signed up, you will also have access to our professional-quality video content that can be viewed from all devices, including desktops, tablets, and mobile phones. You will be required to pass a short knowledge test before attending the seminar in Las Vegas, as this will ensure that you're at the standard to get the most out of the seminar.
If your schedule permits, you can also participate in live virtual training before you attend the workshops in person, which can be beneficial to do.
Color Training Manual & Videos
All attendees must download and review our color training manual and videos via Empire's state-of-the-art educational portal. This comprehensive supplement is a prerequisite training module and contains lots of helpful information, including:
- The patient consultation process, including communicating the expected results of Botox treatments, making facial/head/neck markings, and injection/treatment techniques aligned with patient goals
- Key characteristics and handling (including dilution, reconstitution, and storage) of botulinum toxin Type-A products
- Key facial anatomy concepts, including facial contraindications, zones of adherence, and correcting complications and adverse events
The color training manual also includes a detailed overview of dosing, indications for treatment, safe injection techniques, and generally accepted practices for the following Botox treatments:
- Glabellar complex area
- Lateral canthal rhytids
- Forehead lines
- Medial and lateral brow (lift)
- Gummy smile
- Dimpled chin
- Marionette lines
- Platysma banding
- Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating of the palms and underarms)
Additional Aesthetic Procedures and Advanced Injection Techniques
In addition to all of the above, we are also excited to offer you an optional video series that covers further aesthetic procedures and advanced injection techniques not covered on the base course. As a welcomed attendee to our Las Vegas training course, you will receive complimentary access to our extensive library of educational materials for Botox practitioners.
We recommend that you take full advantage of this additional service which is an integral part of your clinical studies.
Our highly accredited Las Vegas Complete Botox® Training, Dermal Filler, and Facial Aesthetics program is planned and implemented in accordance with the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education's accreditation requirements and policies.
We are committed to training the aesthetics practitioners of the future and are proud to offer our training in partnership with the Medical Education Resources.
Medical Education Resources designates our Las Vegas training course for a maximum of 8.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. You should claim only the credit commensurate with your participation in our hands-on training session.
Medical Education Resources is also an accredited provider of continuing nursing education through the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation. You'll earn 8.0 contact hours of continuing nursing education following successful completion.
Medical Education Resources is a provider of continuing nursing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #CEP 12299.
Morning Session Botox Training
7:45 a.m.–8:00 a.m. • Registration at the Westin Las Vegas Hotel & Spa.
8:00 a.m.–9:00 a.m. • Speaker Introduction. Review prerequisite video for botulinum toxin training. Overview of procedures to be performed during the hands-on session. Questions & Answers.
9:00 a.m.-12: 00 p.m. • Hands On Sessions. Small group breakout sessions with live patients. Attendees will be required to administer botulinum toxin, Type A FDA-approved products, understanding the unique approach to each patient.
Afternoon Session Dermal Filler Training (separate registration fee)
12:45 p.m.–1:00 p.m. • Registration at the Westin Las Vegas Hotel & Spa.
1:00 p.m.–2:00 p.m. • Speaker Introduction. Review prerequisite video for Complete Dermal Filler Training. Overview of procedures to be performed during the hands-on session. Questions & Answers.
2:00 p.m.- 5: 00 p.m. • Hands On Sessions. Small group breakout sessions with live patients. Attendees will be required to administer HA Dermal Filler FDA-approved products, understanding the unique approach to each patient.
- Marionette Lines
- Nasolabial Folds (NLF)
- Pre-Jowl Sulcus
- Lips (Vermillion Border with PDO Threads)
All participants must follow COVID-19 precautions per updated CDC guidelines and must adhere to Empire Medical Training's safety policies. Any patients and/or volunteers must agree to the policies prior to participating in the hands-on session and must adhere to CDC guidelines at all times.
Planning your visit
Empire Medical Training's Botox Las Vegas training team can't wait to welcome you to America's entertainment capital, Las Vegas. You're going to have a blast here!
Below you'll learn more about some essential information about Las Vegas, such as:
- Where to stay in Las Vegas
- How to get to the venue
- Best ways to travel Las Vegas
- Fun things to do and see
Las Vegas is located about five hours by car from Los Angeles and Phoenix. If you're flying into town, McCarran International Airport has direct or one-stop service to most major U.S. airports. There are great hotels in Las Vegas to stay in, however, we'd love to welcome you to our host hotel, the Westin Las Vegas Hotel & Spa.
Westin Las Vegas Hotel & Spa
The Westin Las Vegas Hotel & Spa hosts our Complete Botox Training, Dermal Filler, and Facial Aesthetics workshops in Las Vegas this year. Located just one block off the Strip and a few minutes by car from McCarran International Airport, it's a convenient hub for your stay here.
Plus, the Westin Las Vegas Hotel & Spa is no ordinary Vegas lodging. It boasts more than 800 rooms, 13 suites, and can't-miss amenities like:
- A rooftop pool with stunning views of the Las Vegas Strip and the mountains beyond
- Poolside cabanas available to reserve
- An award-winning restaurant, Jake & Eli — famous for its world-class whiskey list
- A full-service day spa, the Hibiscus Spa, offering an array of relaxing, rejuvenating treatments to start or end your day
- A fully staffed onsite business center
- 21 business meeting rooms with nearly 30,000 feet of total meeting space
- An onsite fitness center with keycard access
- Valet parking for $20/night
How to Get To The Westin Las Vegas Hotel & Spa
You'll have no problem finding The Westin, as it's located in the heart of the city and is not far from key travel links.
Most of our guests fly into McCarran International Airport and take a taxi to the host venue. If you're picking up a rental car at the airport or driving into Vegas from somewhere else, back up your GPS with these easy driving directions.
From McCarran International Airport (Las Vegas Airport)
- From the airport terminal, follow McCarran Airport Connector for approximately 1 mile.
- Turn left onto E Tropicana Ave. and proceed for approximately 0.5 mile.
- Turn right onto Deckow Ln. and follow it as it becomes E Tompkins Ave.
- After approximately 0.2 miles, turn right onto Koval Ln.
- Follow Koval Ln. for approximately 1 mile, then look for the hotel sign.
From Los Angeles and Points Southwest
- Take I-15 northbound, following signs for Las Vegas.
- Take Exit 38 for E Flamingo Road westbound (Nevada Highway 592).
- Follow E Flamingo Road for approximately 1 mile, then look for the hotel sign.
From Phoenix and Points Southeast
- Follow US-93 northbound through Arizona, following signs for Kingman and then Las Vegas.
- After crossing into Nevada, stay on US-93/I-11.
- Take Exit 23 for I-215 westbound.
- Follow I-215 westbound for approximately 10 miles.
- Take Exit 12A for I-15 northbound.
- Follow I-15 northbound for approximately 3.5 miles, then take Exit 38 for E Flamingo Road westbound.
- Follow E Flamingo Road for approximately 1 mile, then look for the hotel sign.
If you prefer not to stay at the Westin Las Vegas Hotel & Spa, there are various top-quality alternatives in the city. This is Las Vegas, after all. Consider these fine hotels and resorts on or near the Strip:
- Luxor Hotel & Casino
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- MGM Grand
- The Mirage
- Circus Circus
- Excalibur Hotel & Casino
- The Bellagio
- Paris Las Vegas
- Tropicana Las Vegas
- Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino
- Flamingo Hotel & Casino
- The Venetian
What to Do in Las Vegas
Despite our training course being the main attraction to your visit to the city, we hope you find some time outside of training to experience the best Las Vegas has to offer. After you've done your duty as a tourist and strolled the Strip, you might want to consider some of these entertainment options.
Sightseeing and Outdoor Activities in Las Vegas and Surrounding Areas
Weather permitting, these outdoor attractions show another side of Las Vegas and the surrounding areas of Nevada, Arizona, and California.
- Red Rock Canyon: Choose from more than two dozen hikes in the high desert foothills west of Las Vegas. Stunning vistas and petroglyphs abound here.
- Springs Preserve: The highlight here for sure is the botanical gardens complex. Don't miss the butterfly habitat either; it's a dash of color for winter visitors from colder parts of the country.
- Mount Charleston Wilderness Area: Up for more outdoor adventure? The Mount Charleston Wilderness Area covers some of southern Nevada’s highest, most challenging terrain.
- Hoover Dam: They don't call it the eighth wonder of the world for nothing. And it's less than an hour from the Vegas Strip.
- Grand Canyon: Though pricey, a helicopter or small plane tour gets you there faster. Otherwise, the beautiful North Rim is a day trip at least. It's worth every minute, of course.
- Death Valley: Another day trip, at least, and also worth every minute. When else can you say you made it to the lowest place in the U.S.? Just bring plenty of water.
Culture and Entertainment in Las Vegas and Beyond
With regards to entertainment, Vegas has something for everyone. In fact, it's world-renowned as being a great destination if you're looking for something fun and exciting to do. You're spoiled for choice in Las Vegas, as there are plenty of top-quality, Michelin Star restaurants, exquisite casinos, and fantastic stage shows and performances.
Some of the best attractions in the city include:
- Fountain Show at the Bellagio: The Bellagio's world-famous fountain display is a can't-miss spectacle just off the Strip.
- High Roller Observation Wheel: Located at the LINQ, this oversized Ferris wheel offers stunning views from its 550-foot apex.
- Gondola Ride at the Venetian: Book a gondola ride through the Venetian's serene canals and be transported across the Atlantic. Like Venice without the crowds.
- SkyPod/Observation Deck at the STRAT: The Stratosphere tower soars more than 1,000 feet above the Strip. Book some time at its observation deck and see the sights from above.
- Fremont Street: Located in downtown Vegas, north of the Strip, this is the heart of honky-tonk Old Las Vegas.
- Mob Museum: The Mafia ruled Vegas for much of the 20th century before the city cleaned up its act. The Mob Museum tells the story of that dark but thrilling past.
- Neon Museum: Where do old neon lights go when they're no longer needed? In Vegas, many end up at the Neon Museum, a spectacular showcase of Vegas history as told through its neon signage.
- SPEEDVegas: Don't own a Ferrari or Lamborghini (yet)? You can drive one here for a reasonable price, safe from other drivers (and speed limits).
The Empire Difference
Our commitment to your academic achievement drives us to utilize innovation, create positive impacts, and foster collaboration.
25+ Years Training Physicians and Nurses
Since 1998, our organization has been setting the bar for medical professional training. Our success and expertise in this field are unparalleled.
Empire is the global leader in procedural training, having graduated more individuals than any other provider.
Uncover the most extensive range of courses in Aesthetics, Anti-Aging, Pain Management, and beyond!
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
No matter your professional aspirations, you can receive CMEs both in-person and online.
Immerse yourself in courses taught by renowned Board-Certified Faculty and experienced Medspa owners.
Join the largest community to save you more on products, lasers, and more!
The Go-To Educational Institution for 175,000+ Medical Professionals
Students learning and engaging in-person and virtually at Empire
200+ 5-Star Reviews