About the Workshop
Get $300 OFFExpires soon!
Additional Course Information
When visiting Boston for the Mesotherapy Training Course, attendees will receive guidance on the newest medications and treatments available for treating submental fat accumulation, as well as the different medications and compounds that have been proven effective for performing spot fat reduction procedures.
Protocols for Mesotherapy injections or PC/DC treatments (Phosphatidylcholine and Deoxycholate) are also included throughout the course. Study different areas of the body, understand patient selection and learn to perform different fat reduction and fat melting procedures safely under the supervision of our board-certified instructors.
Other topics include adjunctive and conjunctive therapies, considering Mesotherapy as the perfect adjunct alternative for women who have undergone lipo surgery, significant weight loss, or post-partum weight loss. The course also reviews the use of RF-Thermal Body Circumference devices (VelaShape/Accent) and other skin-tightening laser techniques in conjunction with Mesotherapy.
To further complement previous knowledge, attendees will review different causal elements for cellulite in women, which might include high estrogen levels, smoking, unrestricted diets, impaired venous return, lymphatic drainage, and genetic disposition to smaller subcutaneous fatty chambers. By clearing up cellulite-associated myths and having a better understanding of causes, attendees should be able to consult, discuss and create better treatment plans for their patients. Ultimately, attendees should gather the necessary knowledge to become key aesthetic providers in Boston.
Upon successful completion of the program, attendees must be able to incorporate the following into their practice:
- Safely and effectively perform all Mesotherapy Course Techniques for:
- Cellulite reduction and improvement
- Spot Fat Reduction
- Face and Neck Rejuvenation
- Display proficiency in needle placement techniques to supervising instructors during the Hands-On Training sessions.
- Understand the mechanism of action and the specific protocols for using Phosphatidylcholine (PC) and Sodium Deoxycholate (DC)
- Outline and Detail the Specific Supplies and Solutions needed, including appropriate dosages and where to order needed supplies.
- Understand the mechanisms of new technologies for delivering fat-burning substances without needles.
- Assess different cases and decided when to deliver different methods between traditional (with needles) and newer technologies (without needles).
- Perform initial cosmetic evaluation during patient selection for Mesotherapy treatments.
- Have a thorough understanding of the cellulite grades from mild to severe and follow the intended protocols to deliver the best results possible.
Empire Medical encourages attendees to view the educational videos prior to their assistance which include procedure videos, advanced injection demonstrations, and other educational videos to enrich your learning experience.
Other instructional materials include:
Review Mesotherapy in the USA
- Review anatomical areas and before/after photos for adipose fat reduction
- Educate and communicate expected results to potential patients
- Techniques that will satisfy your patient's goals and safely and effectively administer the product
- Review various evidence-based studies (peer-to-peer review)
Mesotherapy Agents and Component Factors for small fat reduction therapies
- Phosphatidylcholine (PC)
- Sodium Deoxycholate (DC)
Mechanism of Action
Review FDA Opinion on PC/DC (50/42)
- Insurance Considerations
- Off-label use
- Other possible additives for formulation
Relative and Absolute Contradictions for Mesotherapy Treatments
- Acceptable Treatment Areas and Indications
- Complication Management
Clinical Procedure for Mesotherapy
- Pre-Marking of Patient (Areas of Treatment)
- Subsequent Treatment and Follow-up
- Detailed Charting and Dosing Schedules
- Most Popular Areas
- Back Flanks
- Most Popular Areas
- Protocols and Guidelines for Mesotherapy Treatments
- Patient Charting
- Pre and Post Care
- Meso-Lipotherapy Diet
- Non-responders to treatment
- Alternative formulations
- Use of Mesotherapy Therapies in Combination with other Aesthetic Treatments
Who the event is for?
Ideal for physicians, nurses, and healthcare professionals based in Boston and in the aid of patients with aesthetic requests. If you are a licensed physician based in Boston, Cambridge, Quincy, Newton, Waltham, Lynn, or any other nearby area in Massachusetts, this course was made for you.
Planning your visit
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be a student at one of the most prominent universities in the world? You'll have the opportunity to explore the legendary Harvard University in the historic city of Cambridge, just minutes from Boston. Discover the secrets and history behind this elite university, from the Yard, the heart of the campus, to the famous red brick buildings, including the Widener Library and Memorial Hall. Additionally, you can also visit the nearby town of Lexington, where Hancock-Clarke House and the Battle of Lexington Green are located, the site of the first armed confrontation between colonists and British troops during the American Revolution. Don't miss this unique opportunity to experience the rich history and culture of one of the world's most iconic universities.
The Empire Difference
Our commitment to your academic achievement drives us to utilize innovation, create positive impacts, and foster collaboration.
25+ Years Training Physicians and Nurses
Since 1998, our organization has been setting the bar for medical professional training. Our success and expertise in this field are unparalleled.
Empire is the global leader in procedural training, having graduated more individuals than any other provider.
Uncover the most extensive range of courses in Aesthetics, Anti-Aging, Pain Management, and beyond!
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
No matter your professional aspirations, you can receive CMEs both in-person and online.
Immerse yourself in courses taught by renowned Board-Certified Faculty and experienced Medspa owners.
Join the largest community to save you more on products, lasers, and more!
The Go-To Educational Institution for 175,000+ Medical Professionals
Students learning and engaging in-person and virtually at Empire
200+ 5-Star Reviews